Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh- GFE - Sheffield  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Ortame

Having lurked and finally taken the plunge, I thought I'll post my first review.
Ashleigh-GFE Massage
External Link/Members Only

Services:  OWO, 69, DFK, FS.

Price: 65/30 mins

Communication: N/A just walked in

Prologue: Last Friday after a frustrating day at work and inspired by the new office totty I had to get my end away. Had a quick look at the GFE website to see who's on. Liked the look of Ashleigh and thought the others would do if she's busy.

The meet: Ashleigh came out first and I like the look of her. 3 other girls came out but I didn't take too much notice of them.
Facially Ashleigh is very pretty (with a cheeky smile), physically she is good as well. She is just a tad bigger than her profile picture. Up the steps and she turned on the shower and we got the paperwork sorted.

She left to stash the cash whilst I gave the soldier a quick wash and she was back within a couple of minutes. Glance at the time and it was 17:30. Ashleigh asked what I wanted and I replied, 'well, what don't you do?'. 'Anal, and I don't really want to piss in you mouth if that ok?' she said, which if fine with me.  ;)

Off she stripped, showing her pert  boobs with nice puffy nipples. I declined the offer of a massage and she went straight for DFK then an amazing OWO with loads of eye contact. After a few minutes I manoeuvred her over for 69 and a few minutes after that she insisted on hopping on top. A bit of cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before I flipped her over and pounded her in missionary until I pop. The way she looks at you whilst bouncing on my cock was great. Ashleigh knows what shes doing with her eye, biting her lips and grinding her pussy against you.

Quick shower and chat and I looked at the time and we were 5 minutes over. She's definitely confident and we had bantering digs at each other.

Positives: Very attractive, amazing OWO
Negatives: Only negative is that whilst kissing I had a slight taste of cigarettes

Repeat: Yes, but after I taking the plunge I would want to see a few others first.

Rating: 8/10

Offline petergriffin

Great review mate
Fridays are my best day for action and she seems to work every Friday
Thanks for the comment on cig breath. It's a turn off for me too but what can you do
Does she dress as requested or is it basically what she's wearing is what you get?
Cheers

Offline Ortame

She was just wearing a little lacey number, similar to what all the other girls were wearing. I just popped in so what she was wearing is what I got. Not that I'm complaining.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Was this Sheffield where you saw her ??

Offline Ortame

yes, sorry forgot to put down the location.