Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Eden xoxox - Berkhamsted  (Read 1494 times)

16 review(s) for xx Kitty xxx (10 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline callm3daddy

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

A neutral review because a meet didn't actually take place. But I thought it was worth noting as it aligns with others' experiences.

I had messaged Eden a few times and we soon agreed on an incall and things I wanted to cover. Booked, confirmed, and I went to bed with the usual 'drive to postcode xxx yyy and then give me a call for the house number'.

Wasn't until the next morning that I realised that she had not included her phone number in her confirmation message. No problem I thought, her number was listed as one of her contact details on her profile. Only, that morning, it wasn't. I guess Eden is one of those girls who only lists her number when she wants same-day bookings. I figured that I still had two hours of my day empty, so I sent her a message explaining my predicament with the hope that she would pick it up and get back to me; I'd head to hers regardless and then head home if I hadn't heard back at 15-minutes into the booking.

So, sitting in my car like a plum for 20 minutes. No messages. No call. Nothing. Cut my losses and headed home.

Two days later I received a vague apology about her being ill and completely forgetting about the incall (despite being agreed). No suggestion of another date or alternative arrangements.

Anyway. Can't really list this as a negative as I left with my vital organs and wallet intact, but a bit annoyed about the no-notice cancellation and poor comms.

Offline cheek

Surely this should be a negative - A booking was made but not upheld AND you were waiting. No excuse for her really not on to mess people around.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Definitely should be a negative.. she has wasted your time and she has really let you down!!!

Offline Hertsgent

I agree should be a negative

Thanks for sharing

Offline Billy no mates

I enjoyed my time with her, but also agree this shoud be a negative, no excuse for this sort of bollocks

Offline callm3daddy

Depends on your perspective I guess. There are guys on here who have been robbed, have had bait and switch, nutters, munters, and druggies.

Aside from 40 minutes of my life, I lost nothing. I've had more tedious meetings at work.