Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Sophie 20 (Borehamwood)  (Read 2945 times)

1 review(s) for English Sophie 20 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline brushhand811

After seeing many EE girls and still having a few regulars, its is getting harder to get a good result, so I have increased my budget and started going to see English girls. My first pick, due to location was Sophie
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great comms, and met her at a hotel near Borehamwood.Not sure about the profile pictures, but was happy with Sophie, great pert body, pretty with dark blonde hair, slight black mark was she wasn't dressed in stockings as she didn't have any!!!

Had a quick shower, then lay on the bed. She wanted to know what I was after so agreed to a GFE. She then instigated light kissing, then moved down to give great owo, which I had not been expecting, but was great. We then had sex, she didn't lube so it was a bit dry, but she applied some when we changed position.

Finished as usual with an oily handjob, given at just the pace I directed.

Had a good chat then about her career choice, which she seemed happy with and compared her position to the lack of independence of EEgirls,

I will be happy to revisit

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review.
I think she's been mentioned elsewhere as a friend of a different WG or on an old account.

She's on the HL so i will be getting around to seeing her at some stage.

Offline brushhand811

there did seem some confusion about profile when I was researching, but all OK

SaneOnes

Thanks for the review. She is in my next-ten-to-fuck list but making an arrangement has been quite difficult so far due to the sporadic nature of her availability. You are a lucky guy!

Offline Badvicar

Wonder why there is an alert on her profile.

Offline brushhand811

BV, no idea why there is an alert, as I said there was some confusion with an Amber on an earlier thread, pictures may be representative rather than real, but these are no reason for an alert?

Offline Badvicar

Blurb says 48 hours to verify her identity. Odd with all her positive feedback.

Offline Sattob

Thanks for the review. This girl is now on my HL, seems great.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Blurb says 48 hours to verify her identity. Odd with all her positive feedback.

Alert has been there for well over 48hrs

Online lothian111

Is her new profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
if so she looks stunning and I will definitely visit

Offline brushhand811

I can't tell from the pictures, but canadian reference means it is her.

Offline The888

Seen her a couple of times, I did a review somwhere.
She has had a couple of profiles Al under 'english Sophie's banners. Same girl.

Slim, small pert tits, a good fuck and good BJ to CIM.

Can take a solid pounding too, fairly vocal. Ivr always enjoyed the BJ as well, have done a couple 15mins BJ only with her, great fun and takes the lot, only shame is she doesn't swallow.