Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Asian Princess - Haslingden/Accrington - A56  (Read 989 times)

1 review(s) for The_Asian_Princess (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£130/hour, on the A56 between Haslingden and Accrington, just past the Hollands pies factory.

I met the Asian Princess about a month ago.
Comms were good, emailed, reply received and booking made.
Postcode given and asked to call from McDonalds when I was 5-10 minutes away.

Arrived at McDonalds and was about to call when I received a text to inform me that she was running about 15 minutes late due to traffic and would then call me.
After about 20 minutes call received and instructions given.
Drove for about 5 minutes and pulled off main road to park - warning make sure your brakes are good as you park at the top of a steep hill.

Knocked and the door was opened by a lady who was not the one whose photographs are on the profile.
As this is "The Cottage" I had been prewarned that this would probably be the case.
However she was nice enough looking but a bit small and larger than I had hoped for, but nice enough to go ahead with the booking.

Went up the very steep stairs and was offered shower and drink.

Lady was very enthusiastic and everything was on offer, apart from full anal.
Started with kissing, dfk, oral both ways and then on with protection and cowgirl, doggy and missionary before coming.

Had a shower and quick natter and then I was on my way.

Vfm - Yes.
Would I return - No, due to not being girl in photographs and distance for me to travel.