Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Rebecca - "two week" Cardiff tour  (Read 1433 times)

Melfort212

External Link/Members Only

Seen this hottie pop up, 4 all positive feedback. Says she is going to be in Cardiff today (13th) until the 26th March. Who knows if that will happen. May ring her Wednesday as that will be my earliest opportunity now.

Wondering if anybody has got in contact/seen her? She was in London as of Saturday I notice on this forum going off other boards on here.

Says she is Brazilian, then Spanish on the nationality details part and has said Moroccan looking at the other threads, so who knows!

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks stunning.  So why does that worry me?

np500

That's what I was thinking , especially at her prices, shall keep an eye on her, and prey she's genuine.

Offline HughJardon

I always think that

She seems to be up the same location as luscious Kimberley and a few of the ebony bait and switches over the bay. I must admit I'm sorely tempted to visit myself. But there's quite a few touring girls I'd like to meet this week

slimboyo

I always think that

She seems to be up the same location as luscious Kimberley and a few of the ebony bait and switches over the bay. I must admit I'm sorely tempted to visit myself. But there's quite a few touring girls I'd like to meet this week

And the same sort of profile headline used by those B&S artists, all caps and lots of emojis promising the world.  Alarm bells doth ring.

Melfort212

Rang her earlier. Didn't sound particularly foreign on the phone and sounded professional - no 'babe' and the like. I enquired about going to see her later in the week.

So far so good, and she has received an extra 2 extra feedback in the past 24 hours.

As said on the London thread the not luxury bedroom in the background and lesser quality photos make her seem real. I really hope she is.

Also I am thinking does Brazilian possibly allude to her pubic hair as she has put on the vital stats that she is 'shaved mostly'.

Offline HughJardon

Brad 1998's AW feedback doesn't sound too good

I think someone (pimp) from London has set this site up as the girls travel down from there. Luscious Kimberly was Brazilian Ebony Rosa was French.

The following profile is associated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

She's referred to as Maggie in one of the field reports from London ? Is that her real name or someone else's profile ?
Blonde Rebecca I'm referring to there.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 06:11:38 pm by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

She's referred to as Maggie in one of the field reports from London ? Is that her real name or someone else's profile ?
Blonde Rebecca I'm referring to there.

Did you see that on AW red?  I'm not seeing it on A-dub. 
My guess is that she's taken over a profile as the following FB was left

Hot Harry (44)   26/02/2017 11:20   Seeking Services
    Her natural dark hair and tan suits her much beeter than her pics and she does REAL deepthroat and positively wants you to fuck her!

Unless she's bleached her skin and hair...

I may Tofft later,  I feel like I'm over thinking punting today but my spider senses are all over the shop

Melfort212

Brad 1998's AW feedback doesn't sound too good

I think someone (pimp) from London has set this site up as the girls travel down from there. Luscious Kimberly was Brazilian Ebony Rosa was French.

The following profile is associated

True, but it is feedback only, which anybody could leave if my understanding is right. Seems strange he said nice face, tits and hair though even if it is a B&S. And also surely somebody would have picked up if it was B&S in the previous 2 feedbacks since she came to Cardiff seeing as she has plenty of face photos.

I think Brad could be a fellow pimp.

Offline HughJardon

Pimps would only leave positive feedback to get punters through the door surely

For what it's worth my thoughts are

Yes it's the girl
She's used a lot of angular photos which look flattering.
To my eye she doesn't look big or portly though

I'm going to check it out.. If she's hot I'll stay,  if there's a whiff of BnS I'm out

Melfort212

Pimps would only leave positive feedback to get punters through the door surely

For what it's worth my thoughts are

Yes it's the girl
She's used a lot of angular photos which look flattering.
To my eye she doesn't look big or portly though

I'm going to check it out.. If she's hot I'll stay,  if there's a whiff of BnS I'm out

Could just be trying to put people off. It's very odd how he says nice face, tits etc though. Surely if a B&S you wouldn't say that.

If it is the girl in the photos she's defo a size 8 or 10 at the very most, either that or she has a massive head. I know they are angular but, especially the main profile one you can see she looks slim by the size of the dress.

Please update us  :)

np500

Did you see that on AW red?  I'm not seeing it on A-dub. 
My guess is that she's taken over a profile as the following FB was left

Unless she's bleached her skin and hair...

I may Tofft later,  I feel like I'm over thinking punting today but my spider senses are all over the shop

I've gone back to where I thought I read that,  but can't find it ? Best ignore my post as the maze I trundled through to read what I did can probubly never be retraced , if I find it I'll report, but best way to find out is to visit I guess, with the premise to walk if a B&S .

Offline HughJardon

That was a bust

She is the girl in the photos add a dress size. Everything though was a tenner extra Owo kissing

I walked but am now stuck up the bay with big bollox

np500

It's a small world hugh, I just drove through the Bay Area, bet I drove past you at some point, my balls are also full but have to wait about 2 weeks to officially empty them, will have to unofficially empty them before that punt, as thay WILL explode ! And cheers for the heads up on that girl, shame on her !

Offline HughJardon

Just had a dirty 3 some in a hotel

I'll review now... I'm all dried up

np500

How the fuck do you go from walking from and s p's  to a 3sum in a hotel in less than an hour , if I wore a hat I'd tip it to you hugh, amazzballs !

Gatchaman

Offline HughJardon

Sorry chaps my phone died

I phoned this number

Midway through the punt the girl below walzed in the room rubbing her gash

Drafting a review ASAP

Melfort212

That was a bust

She is the girl in the photos add a dress size. Everything though was a tenner extra Owo kissing

I walked but am now stuck up the bay with big bollox

Going off your review, sounds great mind, are the photos recent? What was she dressed in? You say add a dress size so she's a 10 and is she hot looking? Good english? I'm still tempted as kissing isn't something I defo need and could live with OW.

Offline HughJardon

Going off your review, sounds great mind, are the photos recent? What was she dressed in? You say add a dress size so she's a 10 and is she hot looking? Good english? I'm still tempted as kissing isn't something I defo need and could live with OW.

I'd say a size 12 but that's a guess. Not petite no way,  but like a lot of the girls at Newport Road.
She wore a red dress, her tits looked big,  as was her Ass.
The girl taking the calls was a Cockney lass and Rebecca had a Latina accent.

She wasn't for me,  she just seemed distant and cagey and when she offered up her extras prices I thought just walk Hugh.
I agree though that it may be worthwhile seeing her if DFK etc isn't a requirement. I'm not the type to suck a girls face for 30 minutes solid but if I go in for the kill the biggest turn off is when a woman pulls away.
It's up to you Melfort you could always go and have a look and see what the ambience is like. You may have a ball

Melfort212

I'd say a size 12 but that's a guess. Not petite no way,  but like a lot of the girls at Newport Road.
She wore a red dress, her tits looked big,  as was her Ass.
The girl taking the calls was a Cockney lass and Rebecca had a Latina accent.

She wasn't for me,  she just seemed distant and cagey and when she offered up her extras prices I thought just walk Hugh.
I agree though that it may be worthwhile seeing her if DFK etc isn't a requirement. I'm not the type to suck a girls face for 30 minutes solid but if I go in for the kill the biggest turn off is when a woman pulls away.
It's up to you Melfort you could always go and have a look and see what the ambience is like. You may have a ball

But it is the girl in the photos and her face looks like that? Would you say she could be the 21 she states? Does she speak good enough english? I hate it when we speak to a 'receptionist' ffs. Dunno what to do now.  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

But it is the girl in the photos and her face looks like that? Would you say she could be the 21 she states? Does she speak good enough english? I hate it when we speak to a 'receptionist' ffs. Dunno what to do now.  :dash:

She did look young,  I'd say no more than 25 and yes it's 100% the girl on the profile photos.
Her English seemed good enough to get by (sort our pricing etc),  but bear in mind I was in and out within minutes.

I drove 40 minutes to get there,  and it was my 3rd visit to this same apartment,  parking is non existent and prepare for a long walk from Morrison's down the bay.

If you live local just pop by,  don't book through AW and if it's not for you walk.
To me 80 notes for half hour should be an all inclusive deal and extras should be mentioned over the phone.
Its your decision but I'll leave that with you mate  :thumbsup:

Melfort212

She did look young,  I'd say no more than 25 and yes it's 100% the girl on the profile photos.
Her English seemed good enough to get by (sort our pricing etc),  but bear in mind I was in and out within minutes.

I drove 40 minutes to get there,  and it was my 3rd visit to this same apartment,  parking is non existent and prepare for a long walk from Morrison's down the bay.

If you live local just pop by,  don't book through AW and if it's not for you walk.
To me 80 notes for half hour should be an all inclusive deal and extras should be mentioned over the phone.
Its your decision but I'll leave that with you mate  :thumbsup:

I would be going by train, so it's all the way down that end of the woods by the Morrison's? Was a shower on offer? I paid £90 for a 30min a few weeks back so am tempted to do the same if that means OWO. Got a few days to think it over.

You are right though, they should tell you before getting there any 'extras'.

Tempted by the face and jugs mind  :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

Just have a think about it mate,  she's here 2 weeks.. Keep an eye on all facets of feedback

That's all you can really do

Melfort212

Well like I said earlier on this thread I rang 'Rebecca' (but as Hugh said it was her maid) Tuesday and made a provisional booking for today. She was logged in and showed 'Available Today' all week until today. Rang the number to try and confirm but it was switched off. Look tonight and she's now gone back to London.

Maybe I dodged a bullet anyway with the extra charges for OWO etc, but I still have balls that I wanna empty  :(

Prossie's never tour what they state, never ever!