Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i love boobs  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Jizzinmypants81

I think Tessa Fowler has the most beautiful and perfect tits on the planet. Weight to shape ratio and roundness and color. Just wow
I don't count on finding a WG with exactly her same tits in London, however i'll settle with with 'close enough'
looking for recommendations!

searching for 'very large' bust on adult work usually gives large girls, not what i'm after..

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:43:36 pm by Jizzinmypants81 »

Offline BillGoldberg

I think Tessa Fowler has the most beautiful and perfect tits on the planet. Weight to shape ratio and roundness and color. Just wow
I don't count on finding a WG with exactly her same tits in London, however i'll settle with with 'close enough'
looking for recommendations!

searching for 'very large' bust on adult work usually gives large girls, not what i'm after..

Hidden Image/Members Only

I know exactly what you mean!

Closest I've personally experienced to the tits in question would be Laura Busty Angel (or whatever she calls herself these days)

External Link/Members Only

Ignore the awful profile photos which do nothing but a disservice to her magnificent, all natural sweater puppets
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:47:31 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I know exactly what you mean!

Closest I've personally experienced to the tits in question would be Laura Busty Angel (or whatever she calls herself these days)

Yup, great service provider with a nice rack...its a shame she's so popular when I saw her it hampered the service

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jizzinmypants81

Thanks, she looks good! might wait for new rxtra recommendations but she's on my list!

Offline Gapeking

She looks like she has a good set, might be value at £100

Offline alessiobou

The best boobs I've ever seen on a woman were Kelly Rose.
External Link/Members Only

Saw her about three or four years ago, then she moved out of London  :cry:

Offline joe diddley

Yes, Laura's tits are nothing short of magnificent.

Offline vx800

I have just reviewed her, totally in agreement

Offline titanph

Probably predictable but Laura's tits are absolutely amazing. I hope her performance picks up as the praise seems to have made her service decline. I had a good time but booked an early morning slot to avoid any back to back booking nonsense.

Offline titanph

Also keen to see any other gems that pop up on here.