Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel Outcall Procedure Advice  (Read 880 times)

Offline Montywales

Hello All

I am looking at making my first outcall booking to my hotel while I am away working.

I was hoping you could provide some advice about how I deal with i.e. Is it ok to ask to meet the girl outside first to verify before I give her room details when it would be harder to turn away etc

Any advice or guidance would be appreciators

np500

Get instructions from her as to directions to lift etc, if you've not used the hotel and it's a mystery to you,  e.g.  through main door turn left and lift is up steps to right floor 11, be casual and look like you belong there, don't be looking around for stairs, lift etc , that's when someone may ask if you need help, then you have to talk bollox and you instantly become suspicious. Be prepared and look confident. I've done 8/9 hotels , never done the same one twice , never had a problem. Good luck.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:22:55 am by np500 »

Offline Montywales

Get instructions from her as to directions to lift etc, if you've not used the hotel and it's a mystery to you,  e.g.  through main door turn left and lift is up steps to right floor 11, be casual and look like you belong there, don't be looking around for stairs, lift etc , that's when someone may ask if you need help, then you have to talk bollox and you instantly become suspicious. Be prepared and look confident. Good luck.

Thanks Redevil, sorry if I wasn't clear, the girl will be visiting me in my hotel

np500

Give her instructions same as above if unfamiliar with your hotel, tell her not to turn up in push up bra and hold ups , if she does , tell her to wear a coat !

vw

Give her instructions same as above if unfamiliar with your hotel, tell her not to turn up in push up bra and hold ups , if she does , tell her to wear a coat !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well i wish, most are so conservative when they come, one even brought work folders she was so nervous.

Ona  serious note OP

Does the hotel have a keycard sytem to get in, if sh bestg to meet up at the door or carpark.

Usually though get them to come to the room, usually let them know room number once they confirm they are on the way.

Is it w ell know prossie you have booked with reviews or is she an unknown ?

Offline Montywales

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well i wish, most are so conservative when they come, one even brought work folders she was so nervous.

Ona  serious note OP

Does the hotel have a keycard sytem to get in, if sh bestg to meet up at the door or carpark.

Usually though get them to come to the room, usually let them know room number once they confirm they are on the way.

Is it w ell know prossie you have booked with reviews or is she an unknown ?

Hopefully she will be covered up but with all that on underneath!

She doesn't have a great number of reviews but has her verification pic on show so I am confident she will be genuine e. I suppose the rule is not to take a punt on an unknown as you are likely stuck with them unless you want to risk making a scene!

vw

Hopefully she will be covered up but with all that on underneath!

She doesn't have a great number of reviews but has her verification pic on show so I am confident she will be genuine e. I suppose the rule is not to take a punt on an unknown as you are likely stuck with them unless you want to risk making a scene!

Yes best play safe IMO

Most of my hotel punts have been little or no reviews, but was carefull in other ways selecting, have you spoke to her , always do that before any meet 1

Gatchaman

Never had an outcall myself, but according to some of what I've read, some WGs expect you to provide the name you checked in to the hotel under which, assuming it's your real name, may not be a great idea.

Offline Corus Boy

Never had an outcall myself, but according to some of what I've read, some WGs expect you to provide the name you checked in to the hotel under which, assuming it's your real name, may not be a great idea.

That will be in case they are stopped on the way in and asked; "Who are you visiting?"

Offline Devon Maverick

Hi
I give my name to them when they come to the hotel in case they are stopped, it would be so embarrassing for them to have your Room number and not know your name !! If you have booked someone with a track record and  positive reviews and feedback there I would hope there would be  no reason to expect any real issues from them, it is their livelihood too!!  it works two ways, I know And have been told some personal details  of a few of the girls I have met and would never betray them  ..mutual trust helps a good meet in my eyes.

Offline ampersand

Arrange to meet in the hotel bar first???? Get her to text you once she gets there. You get yourself in place early  to give you the opportunity to watch everyone as they come in so that you can spot her. At least if she isn't what you thought, you have the opportunity to extricate yourself anonymously before she gets to the room and creates when you send her away without paying her. But put your phone on silent so that she doesn't hear it going off when she rings/texts.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 07:25:39 pm by aardvark »

vw

Never been asked in 50+ most recent outcalls, room number is fine, same info when i call and get a kebab delivered after the action, room  number is enough, that is a myth you need to tell more!

Offline Corus Boy

If you meet her outside the hotel, or in the bar, be careful how the conversation goes and do not hand over the money;

You don't have to be in a car to get done for Kerb crawling.

The wrong conversation in the bar and either or both could be guilty of soliciting.

Hand over the money when you're too near the door and she may choose to do a 'runner' with the cash.

If any of my interpretations of the law are incorrect, I am happy to stand corrected.