Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela-Edinburgh-TOFTT  (Read 1427 times)

1 review(s) for perfectxxxpamela (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dgr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading a post on UKP recently,thought of TOFTTing as I have a nuru frenzie and the lass looked 'perfect' on the AW profile  :rolleyes:

Tried to contact her by calling her but got a text reply. Arranged an hour's meeting by texting.Agreed for a nuru massage and a-levels through text.Also mentioned that I would turn away if the girl I meet is not the one in the pictures.

Arrived at the postcode EH105BS and could easily find the place as I have visited another WG in the same address a big house at the corner of the street.The place looked secure and discreet. Plenty of roadside parking. She greeted me with a kiss dressed in a see-through red dress.

The height and the age in the profile fit but the girl I met was not the one in the profile. I hesitated for a moment if I should get the hell out of here. But had second thoughts as the girl was pretty and petite. She was pretty with fake boobs. Had tattoos of cupid,a pink flower and a small dragon on her back.(They were a pretty sight.)She told me her name is Daisy(AW profile says Chanel!)  :(

Her English was crappy and she kept saying that Scotland is the first English-speaking country she has been to. Managed to get through to some extent thanks to Google translate  :D

Service:She is a friendly lass.But did not know anything about nuru or how to do a proper massage. To be fair she used diluted nuru gel though after getting me on to a massage table in the room.Offered covered oral first but after requesting OWO via my friend Google, obliged. Had to do the same to request DFK.But the kissing was NO DFK  :angry: What  put me off most was her refusal to offer a-levels. True, she says(at discretion) on the AW profile. But she had no reservation in her text reply and I wouldn't called me a 'big-man' either. :mad: After some OWO she got into cow girl and started pumping and moved onto reverse CG soon afterwards. She offered mish but I finished with doggy playing with her chocolate starfish.

Now the crazy bit.
When I am having mixed feelings. She held my hand and took me to shower. This was not a proper 'shower-together'. But she got into the bath with me offered body wash and even mouth wash ! Then she wiped me dry with a pink fluffy towel  :crazy:

Overall, I think I got trapped into a bait and switch. But the 'switch' was pretty and friendly and had a 'girl-next-door' flavour. :wacko:

But the neutral rating as she could not offer the services advertised. :thumbsdown:

mavgoose

Can you expand on the shower / bath scenario afterwards. ???

Offline dgr

Ha..ha..the weird bit.

I guess she was just being friendly and it took me by surprise. She stood with me in the bath and opened the shower; Washed herself and handed over the shower,body wash, towel etc. Touching was allowed.Guess I could have made that into a shower together :D

Offline daviebond

Well at least now you have been to the "mansion". Very few of the girls there speak english and rotate quite often although their profiles stay the same with just pictures and names changing. Most dont actually offer anal even though the maid (the person you actually texted) said that they do.

Offline tazman1002001

Great work as you TOFTT such a shame as the pics on the profile look great .

The lack of feedback both in uKP and aw would have maybe had me have second thoughts.....

Did it seem like there was another girl working with her as she does offer duos?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline dgr

I did ask about a duo and she said "You like to party?, yes I have friend who can join" :D