Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peter Pan finally gets to fuck Tinkerbell in Raynes Park!  (Read 5793 times)

4 review(s) for stunning and sexy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Was
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Contact
Try
07376785373 or 07399198088 ( Given with SP's permission to reveal )

Ok my bad.
Meant to write this review over a month ago, but then found out she was going home to Bulgaria for a month and so decided to delay publication  'till close to her return for obvious reasons,
In the meantime the good 'ol boys at AW decided that as she apparently messed up her profile for holiday hibernation, they would screw it for her good and proper for when she got back!
Hence loss of a well established profile and a somewhat pissed off Nicole!
My problem was that I made copious notes within that profile only to find they have now all disappeared down the same bloody rabbit hole!

She has now "borrowed" an occasional duo mates profile to keep her up and running until she sorts a new one or reinstates the old one ( good luck with that ! ) with AW

Well coincidentally, I have the memory of a baby rabbit these days unless I write things down, but what I do remember of our meeting goes briefly as follows:

Large block of flats  5 mins walk from station. 4 digit entry to get into lobby. Lots of people coming and going. Residents that is. It wasn't a downmarket Cloisters  :cool:
Called me with a room number when she was ready.

Petite shy girl with pretty pixie like face. Sat at a low coffee table for a kind of get to know you session while I opened some wine and we had a little snog.
Well impressed she had a bluetooth speaker which I linked to my phone in seconds for some musical atmosphere.
Oh, did first visit a clean and tidy bathroom for a quick wash up.

Not an ounce of fat on her. Slim 6/8 Small, ok handful of titties but nothing to write home about.

Gradually got down to business. The thing I remember most was her "puffy" pussy.
Quite unique in my experience. Clean as a whistle to lick and kiss but it was the form that was interesting.
I always longed to find another girl like on old flame I once had, who had a somewhat pronounced Mons Veneris. The beautiful thing about fucking her in Mish was this really balls deep sensation you get whilst grinding away at the mound of the pubis.
Now, Tinkerbell's pussy mound gave a very close approximation of that experience and along with a few of those old memories flooding back I had rather a good time...

Damn the loss of those notes but I will return to see her when I am down that way again as she is a sweetie and good VFM too.

That' s All Folks :drinks:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:54:44 pm by tantric talents »

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review TT...shame about these AW profiles.....they get trashed easily it seems.......sounds like she is a little shy? or is it just to begin?

Offline tantric talents

thanks for the review TT...shame about these AW profiles.....they get trashed easily it seems.......sounds like she is a little shy? or is it just to begin?
Yes, I actually found it quite endearing ( read bloody sexy  ;)  )
She certainly warmed up soon enough  when we were both horizontal  :thumbsup:

mcgee121

Does she have big nipples?  They look huge in the pics.  It sucks she doesn't do CIM anymore.  She might be a good plan B as my local regular (another Bulgarian) has gone AWOL.

Offline tantric talents

Does she have big nipples?  They look huge in the pics.  It sucks she doesn't do CIM anymore.  She might be a good plan B as my local regular (another Bulgarian) has gone AWOL.

Honestly don't remember the nip size. As to cim or even cimad,  hadn't noticed it had gone. If it's a deal breaker why not ask her? She may have forgotten to update her mate's likes list and it's still a goer?

holland

Honestly don't remember the nip size. As to cim or even cimad,  hadn't noticed it had gone. If it's a deal breaker why not ask her? She may have forgotten to update her mate's likes list and it's still a goer?

I saw her twice. No CIM or facial available.
The tits are not great imo. She had a surgery and she went from nothing to b or c cup. They look and feel very unnatural.
Nips are perky thought.
Thanks Tantric Talents for your review. :hi:

Offline droplet

Thanks for the review.

How old is she do you think?

Also what do you mean by puffy pussy? are the lips quite small then and the "meat" around it is puffed up? Do you have a photo/link on the internet that illustrate what you mean.

Thanks,

holland

Thanks for the review.

Also what do you mean by puffy pussy? are the lips quite small then and the "meat" around it is puffed up? Do you have a photo/link on the internet that illustrate what you mean.

Thanks,

Hi Droplet.
It means that she has probabily the biggest labias on AW!  :sarcastic:
Surprisingly she is also very tight.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.

Thanks,
Early twenties I"d guess.
As to the pussy, I would say her labia majora were voluminous especially and unusually around the upper part around the clitoral hood giving a sort of soft padding which makes for very comfortable deep penetration. Never seen anything quite like it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:53:16 am by tantric talents »

Offline droplet

Early twenties I"d guess.
As to the pussy, I would say her labia majora were voluminous especially and unusually around the upper part around the clitoral hood giving a sort of soft padding which makes for very comfortable deep penetration. Never seen anything quite like it.

Like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

Like this?

A fair approximation I would say but with a little more padding to the top area, but it was a few pussies ago  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:02:57 am by tantric talents »

Offline droplet

how big is her clit and the pussy lips?

Offline tantric talents

how big is her clit and the pussy lips?
Ha ha ffs I didn't take a tape measure!
Why don't you comb the other reviews as they are likely to be fresher and may supply the answers you seek.... grasshopper  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:14:01 am by tantric talents »

Duke L

Thanks for the review pal. Does she dfk and allow fingers?

Offline droplet

Why don't you comb the other reviews as they are likely to be fresher and may supply the answers you seek.... grasshopper  :hi:

lol more padding at the top like this? I'm intrigued.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review pal. Does she dfk and allow fingers?
We did kiss although not tongue down your throat deep.
Yes she did allow fingering.

Offline MrMatrix

Good reply- sounds like a great punt TT. Thanks for the review, think its now form an orderly queue. :thumbsup:

holland

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:41:58 am by holland »

Offline Sinz

No. Much bigger lips mate. Like these one

Sure looks like those pussy lips are good for DFK too  :D

Offline dubhcarr

FYI her clit  is bigger than these pics a real mouthful!

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for this TT she is a pretty girl...

Offline tantric talents

Saw her again last night.
Nothing much to add to earlier review except she does kiss with tongues if you have good oral hygiene.
Cim is also no longer available sadly (Was on her previous likes list as an extra ) She told me that she simply didn't really enjoy it so decided to stop.

Online Ozy84

Saw her again last night.
Nothing much to add to earlier review except she does kiss with tongues if you have good oral hygiene.
Cim is also no longer available sadly (Was on her previous likes list as an extra ) She told me that she simply didn't really enjoy it so decided to stop.

Does she still have her duo partner?

Offline tantric talents

Does she still have her duo partner?
I don't think so as a regular thing but why not just call or email her or Alexa( Stunning and sexy ). I found them both to be good with replying to aw emails.

Online Ozy84

I don't think so as a regular thing but why not just call or email her or Alexa( Stunning and sexy ). I found them both to be good with replying to aw emails.
👍