Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayleigh,Spangles Nottingham.  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Itsnotshy

Sorry for the lack of website link but still can't figure out cut and paste,and I was a grammar school boy for gods sake!
Phone number is 0115 9791901 although I'm sure some kindly soul will post a link for me.
Entrance to Spangles is around the back of shops,nice and discreet.Rang the bell and was greeted with a hug and led upstairs to the lounge.Elle and Kayleigh were both available.Have previously seen and reviewed Elle,positively,but decided to go with the new girl Kayleigh this time.After a cup of tea and some liquorish allsorts we headed off to the room.
The pictures on the website are accurate she's slim,tall,natural breasts and a lovely cute little bottom,age I'd say early to mid 20s.Facially  pretty,girl next door type.She was easy to speak to and I felt at ease straight away.
I went for the GFE,as usual,cost £60 plus the £15 door fee total £75.
Nice OWO with plenty of spit got me well up for it,then on with the rubber and missionary.Nice eye contact,and plenty of hip gyration from Kayleigh.She's not one of those girls who just lies there disinterested.finished off with a hand job and a chat while getting dressed.
Hope she stays there for a while as she is definitely worth another punt.

Online j122

Nice review. No individual link for each girl, just a gallery of them all.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Itsnotshy

Nice review. No individual link for each girl, just a gallery of them all.

External Link/Members Only
Thanks for the link j122 :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, Rose looks nice in the gallery too :)

Offline Itsnotshy

Good review matey thanks, Rose looks nice in the gallery too :)
I've not seen Rose,hopefully the pics are accurate.One girl whose pics don't really do her justice is Lacey,I saw her last year and she is so cute I couldn't take my eyes off her,lovely cuddly girl.Shame she only works Saturday now,a day I can't punt.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 10:10:20 am by Itsnotshy »