Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late Sunday Evening Punt  (Read 637 times)

Offline Schuey

Is it just me or is it hard to get a decent punt late on a Sunday evening? If a WG is available on AW why aren't their "Available Today" green lights on? I don't to be texting/calling if they aren't available but they may be losing out on work if they are... :dash:

Yanusmc

Is it just me or is it hard to get a decent punt late on a Sunday evening? If a WG is available on AW why aren't their "Available Today" green lights on? I don't to be texting/calling if they aren't available but they may be losing out on work if they are... :dash:

Maybe they've got lives awày from it. It's annoying when Tesco closes on Sunday night too

Offline Schuey

Maybe they've got lives awày from it. It's annoying when Tesco closes on Sunday night too

That's true...but you can still fill your car up there!

Mandymac

You will probably find a lot of ladies are available but don't pay adultwork £6 a day to turn on the green light available today

Mandy X x

Offline Schuey

You will probably find a lot of ladies are available but don't pay adultwork £6 a day to turn on the green light available today

Mandy X x

Can they edit their profiles to give their availability rather than turn on the Green Light at no extra cost? e.g. Available until 11:30pm tonight

One of them lost at least up to £100 on Sunday night...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:10:27 pm by Schuey »

milo

Can they edit their profiles to give their availability rather than turn on the Green Light at no extra cost?
I think they could, but they may need to be careful not to fall foul of the AW terms and conditions which include -
It is not permitted to have the wording (or reference to) "Available Today" on Profile Summaries.

Mandymac

Can they edit their profiles to give their availability rather than turn on the Green Light at no extra cost? e.g. Available until 11:30pm tonight

One of them lost at least up to £100 on Sunday night...

I think if you put anything with the word available or availability in your header on aw your at risk of being removed. So they can't actually put it in the first bit you see when doing a search of that makes sense, best option would be to call a girl you like the look of and just ask her, if it's a same day booking call her if her number is displayed, if she doesn't answer send a text explaining your looking for a booking for that night, I wouldn't bother emailing, I personally only check emails in the morning and then again late at night, I have an automated email reply set up explaining I don't log on very often and the best way to contact me is by calling or texting

Mandy X x

Offline Schuey

I think if you put anything with the word available or availability in your header on aw your at risk of being removed. So they can't actually put it in the first bit you see when doing a search of that makes sense, best option would be to call a girl you like the look of and just ask her, if it's a same day booking call her if her number is displayed, if she doesn't answer send a text explaining your looking for a booking for that night, I wouldn't bother emailing, I personally only check emails in the morning and then again late at night, I have an automated email reply set up explaining I don't log on very often and the best way to contact me is by calling or texting

Mandy X x

Thanks Mandy. Appreciate that x

Offline NigelF

I didn't know that, cheers milo and mandy for the info  :drinks:

I also strongly agree with the methodology of just trying to call girls who have a number up. I have no interest in waiting ages to play email tennis. If it has to be text tennis (e.g. due to discretion difficulty on the WG's end) then that's just about an acceptable compromise. Girls who don't have a number up should not routinely be rewarded with a booking unless they're very responsive by email! Admittedly, it's a bit of an excessive pet hate of mine and of course the most important thing is her level of service but it's still a legitimate stance in my book!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:08:46 pm by NigelF »