Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tia_26: Cardiff  (Read 1849 times)

4 review(s) for xsexyxtiax26x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Batteries not included

The lady:
x_sexy_x_Tia_26

External Link/Members Only

Date:
10th March

Duration:
1 hour / £140

Venue:
Incall

Initial contact:

I have stopped at Tia's profile many times. When checking where she 'lives'  I made the error of believing the location was more Vale of Glamorgan area rather than considering the whole catchment the CF postcode actually covered.  Distance not a problem if  it was VoG but a little more preparation would be required.  Not working this day I looked at Tia's profile and saw she was available in the Canton area of Cardiff.

Quick email.  Appointment possible & after a couple more emails agreed a time.  Tia gave me her postcode and house number. 

Parking & getting there
Lots of unrestricted parking in the more suburban area of Canton - away from the 'town'.  Main roads within easy access for arrival & departure. 

Arrival & Reception:
Tia lives in on a quiet street in a traditional terrace.

Height:          5' 6 in heals
Statistics:      size 8 /
Hair:              Long & dark brown
Face:             Very pretty
Nationality:   Welsh

As the door opens I am met by a lovely looking lady.    I am delighted with first impressions.  Tia is dressed in a very short black skirt, hold-ups & heels showing off her fabulous legs.  Tia has many tattoos and piercings which I am starting to find very sexy on ladies. They work well with Tia's petite frame.   Wearing no top, allowing me to see her bra and very ample breasts.  I follow Tia up the stairs.  A moment to savor. 

Just the two of us:

We enter a very cosy bedroom and sit on the bed and start to chat.  Tia is indeed a lovely looking lady.  Very,very easy to talk to and I am delighted by how quickly we both seem to settle.  Conversation flows effortlessly.  We then both stand.  Now taking more time to look at Tia she had a great figure. Very petite.  We kiss and lots of touching and stroking.  Very sensual.  Tia unwraps her skirt and then I appreciate what a fabulous figure she truly has.  Her heels really hit the mark when it comes to showing off her legs. 

Before I realise,  I am undressed and continue to passionately kiss and touch whilst still standing.  We make our way to the bed and then what follows is for me, one of the best experiences I have had.  I love sensual intimacy.  I love to touch and be touched.  Exploration and understanding the female body is something I really enjoy. And I love the response of a lady once I have found what is not too easy to find.

Everything we offered each other just clicked perfectly.  And in-between we would chat and laugh - using as quick interlude - before we are off again.  Without any thought we explored and enjoyed almost everything on Tia's 'likes' list.  Falling naturally into what we both seemed to want.  I mentioned in a previous review that I don't last very long if I get excited too quickly.   With Tia I wanted to make sure this was not going to be the case. Yes, I was very excited, yet the sheer enjoyment was allowing me to control myself.  I think I learned something here.

Time just flew by and just didn't want it to end.   I became very conscious of the time and realised we were just about to pass the hour. And we were still enjoying each other.  Tia is by no means a clock watcher but having enjoyed this occasion so much it felt it would be wrong of me  to take advantage.  Equally I was aware Tia had other clients later and I didn't wish to cause a domino effect of rushing Tia's preparation for later on.  Neither of us wanted to stop but both of us apologising for having to do so.

As we dressed we just chatted more.  Again looking at this lovely lady.  A big embrace and kiss goodbye. 

Conclusion:

VFM?  God, Yes
Would I return - Yes.  When I got home was preparing to ask to see her again the next day until I saw 'outcalls only'

And finally:
Tia's profile is coming up to a year old and suprised by lack of AW reviews and on this site.  She is a genuine, very affectionate, lovely young lady.   Tia does not do this full time and so very fortunate the available dates on her profile worked perfectly for me.

Tia must fall into the 'Hidden Gem' category.  Everything just flowed without any thought.  And I have to say again - What a fantastic figure this lady has. 

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another cracking review BNI.

She does look v tasty and as, you say, you may have unearthed a hidden gem. Onto the HL she goes

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review again mate.  Agree with GP, she does look tasty and could be worth a visit.  :hi:

Freaky12311

The lady:
x_sexy_x_Tia_26

Just read the review and it was great, can't wait to have a go with her soon.

Her number is not displayed, can you drop her for me

External Link/Members Only

Date:
10th March

Duration:
1 hour / £140

Venue:
Incall

Initial contact:

I have stopped at Tia's profile many times. When checking where she 'lives'  I made the error of believing the location was more Vale of Glamorgan area rather than considering the whole catchment the CF postcode actually covered.  Distance not a problem if  it was VoG but a little more preparation would be required.  Not working this day I looked at Tia's profile and saw she was available in the Canton area of Cardiff.

Quick email.  Appointment possible & after a couple more emails agreed a time.  Tia gave me her postcode and house number. 

Parking & getting there
Lots of unrestricted parking in the more suburban area of Canton - away from the 'town'.  Main roads within easy access for arrival & departure. 

Arrival & Reception:
Tia lives in on a quiet street in a traditional terrace.

Height:          5' 6 in heals
Statistics:      size 8 /
Hair:              Long & dark brown
Face:             Very pretty
Nationality:   Welsh

As the door opens I am met by a lovely looking lady.    I am delighted with first impressions.  Tia is dressed in a very short black skirt, hold-ups & heels showing off her fabulous legs.  Tia has many tattoos and piercings which I am starting to find very sexy on ladies. They work well with Tia's petite frame.   Wearing no top, allowing me to see her bra and very ample breasts.  I follow Tia up the stairs.  A moment to savor. 

Just the two of us:

We enter a very cosy bedroom and sit on the bed and start to chat.  Tia is indeed a lovely looking lady.  Very,very easy to talk to and I am delighted by how quickly we both seem to settle.  Conversation flows effortlessly.  We then both stand.  Now taking more time to look at Tia she had a great figure. Very petite.  We kiss and lots of touching and stroking.  Very sensual.  Tia unwraps her skirt and then I appreciate what a fabulous figure she truly has.  Her heels really hit the mark when it comes to showing off her legs. 

Before I realise,  I am undressed and continue to passionately kiss and touch whilst still standing.  We make our way to the bed and then what follows is for me, one of the best experiences I have had.  I love sensual intimacy.  I love to touch and be touched.  Exploration and understanding the female body is something I really enjoy. And I love the response of a lady once I have found what is not too easy to find.

Everything we offered each other just clicked perfectly.  And in-between we would chat and laugh - using as quick interlude - before we are off again.  Without any thought we explored and enjoyed almost everything on Tia's 'likes' list.  Falling naturally into what we both seemed to want.  I mentioned in a previous review that I don't last very long if I get excited too quickly.   With Tia I wanted to make sure this was not going to be the case. Yes, I was very excited, yet the sheer enjoyment was allowing me to control myself.  I think I learned something here.

Time just flew by and just didn't want it to end.   I became very conscious of the time and realised we were just about to pass the hour. And we were still enjoying each other.  Tia is by no means a clock watcher but having enjoyed this occasion so much it felt it would be wrong of me  to take advantage.  Equally I was aware Tia had other clients later and I didn't wish to cause a domino effect of rushing Tia's preparation for later on.  Neither of us wanted to stop but both of us apologising for having to do so.

As we dressed we just chatted more.  Again looking at this lovely lady.  A big embrace and kiss goodbye. 

Conclusion:

VFM?  God, Yes
Would I return - Yes.  When I got home was preparing to ask to see her again the next day until I saw 'outcalls only'

And finally:
Tia's profile is coming up to a year old and suprised by lack of AW reviews and on this site.  She is a genuine, very affectionate, lovely young lady.   Tia does not do this full time and so very fortunate the available dates on her profile worked perfectly for me.

Tia must fall into the 'Hidden Gem' category.  Everything just flowed without any thought.  And I have to say again - What a fantastic figure this lady has.