Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollie_Sarah: Cardiff Tour  (Read 1489 times)

7 review(s) for xx_hollie_sarah_sexy (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5530901) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Batteries not included

Hollie_Sarah: Cardiff Tour

The lady:
XX_Hollie_Sarah_Sexy
External Link/Members Only

Date:
9th March

Duration:
1 hour / £150

Venue:
City Hotel 

Initial contact:

Hollie's 'home town' is Birmingham and I had always hoped to see her during my many working visits to the city.  Sadly my working arrangements have since changed and seeing Hollie became more a fantasy rather than something more likely.  Eighteen months later I see Hollie on tour and  If I missed this opportunity then it could be another eighteen months....

I noticed Hollie stating she would be visiting Cardiff and so tried to arrange something with a few days notice.  Texts back and forth. Asked me if I would like her to ring/talk to me to confirm or text enough.  We had a quick chat on the phone.  Excellent comms.  Sounded very bubbly; excited about visiting Cardiff etc.etc.

Parking:
Nearly everywhere parking is either roadside 'pay & display' or city centre car parks.  For hotels around lower St David's Centre / St Mary Street - Callaghan Square has P&P about £1.50 per hour. Five minutes walk to all the main hotels in that area. Road links pretty good for arrival & departure.  A useful option/alternative.

Arrival & Reception:
Received a text 10 minutes before arranged time stating she was ready and come up if I wished.  Rang back & got the room number.  Easy access to the hotel.   Lifts directly in front of you as you enter. 

Height:          5' 7" in heals
Statistics:      size 10-12 / 34FF
Hair:              Long & blonde
Face:             Pretty
Nationality:   English

Just the two of us:

The door opens and I am welcomed by a very bubbly, smiling young lady.  My heart starts racing.  I am desperately trying to remember as I write, what she was wearing.  My eyes were everywhere. Yes, Hollie was in heels, stocking & suspenders...and her breasts almost in her bra.  The dress? Yes, there was a dress.  My eyes were now really sore from popping out so much.  Oh my wow! Very, very curvy.  Height perfect for me.  Make-up & blonde long hair perfectly prepared.  And stunning eyes!! 

Generally when I get into similar moments it becomes a case of how long am I going the last.  Thankfully we chat for a while.  I always like to do this with any encounter and because the way I was feeling it did help me calm down.  I notice the dress more now.  Blue fishnet type style.  Hollie is very chatty.  Only met her 5 minutes ago, yet feel I have known her forever.  Very easy to be comfortable around and I settled very quickly.  Hollie has to most gorgeous eyes and it felt like her breasts and eyes were competing for my affection.

Hollie's personality is huge.  A very 'touchy / feely' type of lady. Conversation had to include touching which was very nice.  When it came to being more intimate, the dress was off and some kissing.  Hollie undid her bra and I was almost suffocated.  I was back to the racing heart.  Oral was great.  She moved around so I could play with her too.  A lovely juicy bum.  She offers 69.  I am definitely not going to last.  Hollie takes out the condom.  And takes me on top.  And I mean takes me.  This is not going to last long.  As Hollie offers another position, I am done.  For a couple of seconds I sense Hollie is little concerned (for me) as it was over so quickly.  Before she even says anything I explain this is common if I am not in control of my emotions.

There is no rush.  We chat on the bed about her modelling; career as a make-up artist; a story of an abusive client.  And all through this the 'touching' way with her continues.  She was aware we had been chatting for a while and asked if I would like anything else.  I so much wanted to but I was spent mentally & physically.

Conclusion:

VFM?  Yes
Would I return - Yes please.

And finally:
The hour flew by.  The encounter became more of a time & companionship occasion.  Totally unintentional and created by me.  The moment just took over.  However the intimate moments I was able to control were great.  As for Hollie.  A fabulous lady. Very easy to like and spend time with. We chatted about everything and I enjoyed doing so. This was very much a good thing for me in view of how the occasion.  And because of the way it went, if any members like the dinner date scenario and playtime afterwards, then this certainly the girl for you. 

The moment was over in minutes yet she continued to be the most perfect hostess.  The only rush was me and my excitement.  Hollie mentioned she hopes to return and if she does I will channel my thoughts towards more play.

Offline Corus Boy

BNI, great review, a quick question please.

In some of her photos she has those large pumped up lips and in others they look 'normal,' what did you encounter?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review BNI

She certainly is a stunner  :P

np500

I should check A W more often ! , good review b n I , she does look hot as #%^* .

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review mate.  She looks stunning. Another one for the HL.  :thumbsup:

Batteries not included

For Corus Boy:  On reflection I would say on this occasion they were more "pumped up"as you say.  I did notice the fuller lips and there was certainly a different kiss sensation. Very nice.  The dressing gown shots in her gallery are from her time in CDF, if that helps. 

king072016

Great review BNI :hi:

She definitely is a hottie

Offline alpharius

Finally a good review for her. Been meaning to see her for a while. Looks like she's sorted herself out mentally for this game finally (earlier reports of her being fidgety with the condoms and her documented meltdown when her TV camshow career went bust). Thanks for the review, I may very well stretch to her full hour when she runs at 120-130 back in Brum 

Alpharius  :music:

Offline foreverhung

I would last with her.................. 3 whole seconds  :bomb:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotmat

Great review. Thanks !

Only met her 5 minutes ago, yet feel I have known her forever.

Would the fact that she had your dick in her mouth after 5 minutes play a part at all ?
 :D :D