Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Tottenham Court Road - Steamy Asian Massage  (Read 1133 times)

Offline jamesout

Overall
Was looking forward to a slippery nuru massage from Sofia on this site - External Link/Members Only
Ended up being a half baked experience and very poor value for money.
Waste of £150, should've been about £90.

The lady
Bait and switch, lass was OK looking and in her late 30s so I didn't kick up a fuss. She was friendly enough and didn't speak much.

The experience
Booked a 1hr nuru massage, I had a tiny amount of nuru gel applied to my back and legs whilst she brushed her boobs around, never once straddled me which was a shame and pants were kept on. She did attempt some actual massage which was surprisingly alright. I did have to tell her I didn't want any prostate action midway as she was getting unnervingly close (I'm not old enough for it yet)  ;)
Once the brief drip of nuru ran out it was all replaced by normal massage oil.

Flipped over, was expecting full naked body on body...nope none of that, straight on to a handjob...was offered bj (no idea if it was ow/owo) for an extra tenner but I didn't have any extra cash.
Popped and that was it...lasted about 30mins in total. I didn't even try and extend it...was keen to get out as it was all so meh.