Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna_Jones 26yo Hungarian, Bootle  (Read 920 times)

7 review(s) for Jenna J. (0 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is, allegedly, the sister of Naughty Vanessa who who works from the same place (External Link/Members Only). I've been with Vanessa a few times and what Naughty Vanessa wont do, her sister will (except anal). Even though it's not listed on her profile it's worth asking prior to turning up. I'll explain in a moment.

The downside is, this whore is in need of an attitude adjustment. And it's very clear that this is just a job to her. Times must be hard if she's selling her pussy for £30 a go for 15mins (as is her sister).

Anyway, the booking went as follows:

Booked by text and turned up on time. Like i said, same shit-hole in Bootle round the corner from Bank Hall station. I was let in by Jenna (why she chose the surname Jones is beyond me, Budapest is a long way away from Wales). She's chubby but i wouldnt say fat. Dont know when her pics were taken. After we stripped off i sat on the bed and had a good go on her tits. Then i lay down and she put a condom on me and sucked me off. Like her sister, she's mediocre at giving head. I switched and went down on her. She's shaved but had stubble. Flipped her over and rimmed her asshole. Put a condom on and fucked her doggy. She doesnt like it if you touch your cock once the condom is on, i did and she tutted and took it off and put another one on. Very off putting for me because i tend to go soft if im not wanking it between positions.
Then the main event, what i'd come for. Her piss. I had asked before hand for her to piss on me. She squatted over my face and told me not to touch her fanny with my hands (wierd request but ok). After about 10 seconds of nothing her warm golden stream was all over my face  :P I took most of it in my mouth and gulped it down. She must drink energy drinks because it was very sweet. She hadnt even put sheeting down, her bed was soaked.
After this i fucked her cowgirl for a bit before she climbed off me and wanked me off over her tits. Exploded over her hands, tits and caught her chin. She WAS NOT happy. She scoweled at me and we dressed in silence. I wasnt offerend a shower to get the piss off but i washed up in the bathroom sink anyway without asking. Vanessa was in the living room watching what looked like some shit Hungarian version of "Hollyoaks". She saw me and gave a little smile.
Where Vanessa would walk you to the door naked so you could clock her amazing ass, Jenna dressed and fucked off into her kitchen. I made my own way out.

Normally this would be a negative. HOWEVER, if like me you like occasionally drinking girl piss she's one to visit.

P.S. I have drank Vanessa's piss too, but that was a one off. And she insisted on peeing into a bottle for me.

P.P.S. Dont judge me. :(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 04:12:07 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline fairfield

MJ, thx for the frank review. And no way would i "judge" you. Its your punt, your money - so whatever floats your boat.
Hell i envy you. Bcs unlike your goodself, this wg was one of the worst for keeping me away from her tits. You could say she really took the piss out of me.   

Offline mexicola

what Naughty Vanessa wont do, her sister will (except anal). Even though it's not listed on her profile it's worth asking prior to turning up. I'll explain in a moment.

What's the anal story then ?

Offline MJ.spritzen

What's the anal story then ?
There is no anal story. What i was getting at is she wont do anal (like most WGs) but anything outside of that is pretty much on the cards, rimming, pissing, cum in mouth, cum on face etc.

dude86

I see 'Jenna' ages ago and she was shit. I got the 'no speaka de engleesh' shit and all that flinching when you try to feel a bit of tit. To be fair, compared to that, Vanessa is the best thing since sliced bread. But in the bigger picture, she's pretty shit too and has chucked the pounds on since I first saw her over 12 months ago. Still has a nice arse, but i shan't be troubling either of them again!

Offline Blue1878

Got to agree think this girl ranks as very poor, pics not accurate as stated already quite a chubby girl service isn't even vanilla she diesnt appear very interested.  Got to say I was pleased to cum quickly and get defo not vfm even at those prices