Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cum do me - Dinas Powys  (Read 1656 times)

sjohn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seen tina lace yestaday really good safe quiet spot in dinas Powys tidy place realy great looking girl body of a 18 year old realy friendly

her ass its amazing but her best feature is blow jobs , boy does she know what shes doing wanted extreme throat fucking and did she deliver

loads of spitting deep throating my dick allway down to my balls where her tongue was licking them and im not small and she loved every minute of it

I really gave her mouth a pounding really ramin it right down her throat and she was gaggin on it for wales , certainly best deep throat ever cant wait
till next time thank you tina xxx

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review SJ.  She does look tasty.  :drinks:

np500

Been a lot said about her, heavy fag smoke smell was one thing that sticks out, any hint of fag smoke rules me out as a life long non  smoker , not saying it's always noticeable as I've never seen her .

Offline mrdiamond77

Been a lot said about her, heavy fag smoke smell was one thing that sticks out, any hint of fag smoke rules me out as a life long non  smoker , not saying it's always noticeable as I've never seen her .

That would put me off too.  Thanks for mentioning.  :hi:

sjohn

no fag smoke and shes spotless

Offline Dan Dastardly

Good fun, smoker as mentioned, game lass , too expensive, oh and her voice !

Offline dumbo25

I have had the "pleasure" of seeing her once. She sort of reminds me carry on hollie, old face but stunning body. The place was a flat down in Dinas, it does smell of fags and her voice sounds like she does smoke like 60 a day!
She started by washing my manhood, thoroughly, in the bathroom sink. Then found out she was out of condoms, so while i sat in her flat stark bollock naked, she popped out for 10 mins to go get some! However, she is down right dirty, that sort of made up for the bad start but i havent been back since.