Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mai - Beckenham  (Read 5892 times)

Offline newbody

External Link/Members Only

Location:  Several minutes’ walk from Beckenham Junction station.

Comms: Immediate response by text, with clear instructions.

The venue:  A flat in a block, in a gated estate.

The WG:  Mai - a 30 something Thai lady, about 5 foot something tall and fairly busty.  Has a firm, paunchy belly though.

Service:   I visited in early Mar-2017.  Price = £55 for 60 minutes massage with HR.

Action:   There are a couple of Thai women offering a nearly identical service in parallel roads in Beckenham.  One I have seen a couple of times in the past is YaYa: External Link/Members Only
She works from a block of flats in Copers Cope Road and charges £50 (or £60 for topless) for a very good Thai mix massage + HR.  Last week I saw Mai who works from a flat in a block in nearby Park Street.  She performs the massage wearing a flimsy mini dress with her boobs exposed.  I should mention I didn’t actually ask about extra services, because in the past YaYa automatically gave me HR without asking.  It became obvious that this was going to be a massage with extras because of the way she was dresses and because she kept rubbing parts of her body against me during the massage – which was excellent by the way.  I liked the way she would rest her boobs on my head as she slid her hands down from my shoulders to my backside whilst I was lying on my front.  Her HR skills are excellent – probably the best I have had - no friction burns afterwards!  I hadn’t had sex for 9 days so there was a lot of cum when I climaxed.  Mai was amused about how much cum I had produced and spent some time squeezing every last drop out before cleaning up.

There is no shower available and she goes off and gets a plastic bowl of hot water and comes back and washes your body to some of the oil off.  I then got dressed and exchanged the paperwork – it was then I found out the cost.  I thought it would be £50 but £55 is still VFM.

I think I prefer Mai as she has a slight edge over YaYa mainly because of the premises.  You can enter Mai’s place more easily as it is a ground floor flat and you are therefore unlikely to encounter other residents.  Mai’s HR is truly wonderful – 10/10 compared to YaYa’s 8/10.

Offline Rubenzz

Does she allow touching bum and breasts? Also, to clarify, you paid £55 in total, HR included in the price?

Offline Tomdayarriba

Sorry to put a downer on what was obviously a good experience for you. But I just returned from a trip there this morning. Beautiful as gorgeous but the most painful massage I have ever had. Waiting for the moment of pure release was all that got me through. But it never came. Not even a hint that it was on the table. Paid my £40 and left blue balled.

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for the review. What are her breasts and nipples like?

Offline newbody

Does she allow touching bum and breasts? Also, to clarify, you paid £55 in total, HR included in the price?

I did run my hands up and down her legs.  I did feel her breasts but she still had her bra, dress and panties on.

TBH I just went for a good quality massage and HR.

To clarify, I paid £55 for 1 hour's massage and HR.

Offline newbody

Thanks for the review. What are her breasts and nipples like?

I didn't see her nipples as she kept her bra, dress and panties on.

I did feel her right breast (most of it) and it seemed firm.

Offline mattmatt

Offline Rubenzz

Nice. £55 is worth the hour with HR included. Just she's a bit difficult for me to get to. Do you or does anyone know any Thai/Chinese girls doing private massages in their own place? Ideally next to kings cross or Notting Hill Gate?

Offline russell sprout

Is this yaya the same as soho yaya?

Offline newbody

Is this yaya the same as soho yaya?

Probably not.  This YaYa is an independent masseuse that only works from a flat in Beckenham.  She is more toned (flat stomach and enhanced boobs) and thinner than Mai and has a very big smile.  Both woman are very friendly and always smiling - its a good vibe.

Offline Vkcs20

Offline peter jb

How is yaya facewise?

Yaya is probably in her 40's , has had 2 kids , but you wouldn't think so looking at her body - toned and taunt , with perfect bolt ons . She looks mid 30's , and gives some of best reach unders , prostrate massage you'll find . Worth the extra £10 for topless as she only wears g- string . Always a pleasant vibe and big smile., Although I haven't seen her in 6 months, I'm sure she still gives a good reliable service .

Offline bellyboy

I haven't seen her in a few months but its fair to say that with Yaya you get a very good authentic massage as well as a very nice HJ. From about mid way through the session she starts to reach more and more under and the anticipated excitement builds gradually.  The way she opens the door is also quite inviting, she kinda hides behind the door as she opens it for you to enter into her hallway.  She also stays in the room as you get bollik naked. I have knocked one out many times thinking of her massage and her occasional groaning when she was seeking to bring me to climax. The last time I went it was 40 plus 10 for HJ but 20 if you wanted to touch her topless.