Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicyjo870  (Read 1620 times)

Popcorn

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know anything about this lass? I gave her a bell to ask about a booking, and she sounded either drunk or drugged up so I didn't bother. Got an alert on her profile but that can mean fuck all with adultwork.

Offline maxxblue

Address is not working for me, and doesn't look right (too many 'HTTPS's)  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:36:53 am by maxxblue »

Ludwig

Always best to give the numerical AW link -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks rough as old boots & not my cup of tea - but hey, each to their own ...

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:45:48 am by Ludwig »

Offline Dimond dave

Jo has been on and off for a thew years ,,, in one avoid ,, ex street girl ,, in and out of clink a lot used to be on for Amour when they first started up ,,,  has a reputation for rolling punters  works from a dump of a place over North Ormsby

Avoid lads  :hi: :hi:

Does anyone know anything about this lass? I gave her a bell to ask about a booking, and she sounded either drunk or drugged up so I didn't bother. Got an alert on her profile but that can mean fuck all with adultwork.

Popcorn

Many thanks DD, after listening to her mumbling and rambling on the phone I wasn't going anyway, but good to have suspicion  confirmed.

Offline Thrasymachus

That does not look like the same person to me unless her pictures on her Adultwork profile are a few years old

Offline maxxblue

That does not look like the same person to me unless her pictures on her Adultwork profile are a few years old

I was going to say the same thing - they don't look like the same person - are you sure, g78nes?

Offline g78nes

Definately her, visited her a couple of times as her place was not a great distance for me to visit. She's been, as said, on and off AW a number of times now with different names, and her contact number used to link to her FB account with her real name.
I stopped visiting after passing one day and seeing the front door boarded up after the police raid  :timeout:

dough_boy

another reason not to see her, a real smackhead

it is deffo her
put on a few pound in prison i think

Offline Addicted65

Definately the same skank, best avoided.

Reputation for dipping wallets in addition to her well publicised convictions

One to avoid at all costs

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

It's the same girl bud  ,,,   she has one of her top ends of her fingers missing ,,, car smash when she was younger in a stolen Motour ,,,

Genuine honest advise  stay clear ,, spend your hard earned dosh on a decent girl  :hi:

quote author=g78nes link=topic=134889.msg1507097#msg1507097 date=1489334684]
Also has her pic here :

[/quote]

Offline sesalovdarlo

When I first started punting in 2008 I visited her in a run down house in boro. She was not bad looking in the day. I believe she has done time in prison. I turned up after arranging by txt and she was off her head. Made excuse and left.