Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KazXOX - Isle of Dogs, London  (Read 2397 times)

15 review(s) for KazXoX (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only

About 3 weeks ago I found out I would be spending some time in the week down in London so after some research I decided to see if Kaz would be available. She was and I booked for an hour.

She first came to my attention through her UKE photos, that arse is pretty amazing and after reading her previous reviews I thought she definitely needed to be on my hotlist.

Having not punted outside of the Midlands yet London was new territory for me, so a slight nervousness kicked in beforehand, hadn’t felt it in a while but my last 2 punts had been quite bad so this all added to the mix of anticipation before the booking.

I paid £150 for an hour.

Comms
Very good, I first contacted her on UKE, she replied quickly and we set a date and time just under 3 weeks in advance. She gets booked up quite fast so booking ahead is recommended. I asked for her number on the day and confirmed I was still up for the meet, then called her on arrival at the bus-stop good old Google Maps had told me to get off at.

Isle of Dogs, 10 minutes from Canary Wharf on the bus, I got it from Westferry which added a couple of minutes. Not the easiest of places to get to but I was staying near a DLR station so it wasn’t too bad. Average apartment block, with a nice enough bedroom. Didn’t use the bathroom.

Kaz
Size 8 and 25 years old stated on her profile and I would say this is accurate. Great arse, nice pair of tits with very suckable nipples and a pretty face, complete with deep brown eyes that she uses to great effect when absolutely devouring a cock  :). Kaz has a few tattoos, mainly on her back, which are fine with me.

She is Romanian and has been in the UK for over 5 years so her spoken language is very good, probably better than mine - she definitely has a sexier accent anyway. I found her a passionate person without being OTT, with a funny side and chatty between rounds.

Services
-DFK
-Deepthroat OWO with light facefucking
-Mutual Masturbation
-RO with fingering
-Rimming on Kaz
-Protected sex in CG, CG squat, RCG, RCG squat, speedbump, standing doggy and missionary (I’m fucking knackered again just looking at that list!)

The Fun
Kaz was behind the door in her (pre-requested) secretary outfit and on seeing her I was happy, she’s good looking facially, basically the only part of her body she keeps away from UKE. She said hello, and immediately pounced on me with some very passionate & enthusiastic DFK before showing me she’d decided not to wear any knickers and leading me into the bedroom. She had 2 wine glasses ready in the room (nice touch) as I’d brought a bottle. We had a few sips, chatted very briefly before she uttered the immortal words ‘Now let me ravish you’  :music: I could stop there as she was absolutely true to her word for over an hour.

After more DFK and undressing she dropped to her knees and immediately drove her mouth onto my cock, taking it right down her throat and really working it. I loved it when she stopped with a big load of drool on her mouth and said ‘you can fuck my mouth if you want’  :yahoo:. I decided to backpocket that card and let her carry on as it felt fantastic. She paid some attention to the balls and gave me the sexiest eye contact, her blowjob was immense.

The only slight second of disappointment during the meet came when i started to take off her stockings to start some foot worship. She didn’t want it due to her feeling she needed a pedicure. I had checked to see if she was ok with it prior to the meeting but I must have caught her on the wrong day for it. However my disappointment lasted seconds as she soon pulled me down for more DFK, then towards her nipples which I happily sucked before working my way to her pussy. Kaz is fully shaven and her pussy tastes so good, after licking away I slipped a finger in and was pleased to find she was very wet, she was really responsive to RO and pounced on me to kiss me straight after i came back up for air.

We started some mutual masturbation for a minute so before kaz started work on my cock with her mouth again. I was desperate to fuck her soon so she rubbered me up and started frantic and enthusiastic CG (no lube applied, no need!), before moving into the squat position. I then moved her into doggy to check out that heavenly arse and her vocal encouragement really sped me up culminating in me unloading in the sack. Kaz arched her back up and started kissing me deeply while I stayed where I was for a few seconds. Kaz really does get you going with the right level of dirty talk and eye contact during sex, the best I’ve experienced IMO.

We chatted for a while, she really has a warm personality and makes you feel good in her company.

She then started some DFK and sat up against the headboard inviting me to kneel up for some more DT, It was even faster than before, a major turn on and soon I took hold of her hair and started some light facefucking, which Kaz was really getting into.

I went down to taste that pussy again and eventually came back up for sex, Kaz got up and bent over her desk to get a condom. I couldn’t contain the words in my head around her arse being so fucking sexy so I told her and she responded with ‘Well you’d better fuck me over here then’ After she warmed me up with some RCG I did just that, pounding her hard over the desk with pure filth on her face in the mirror

I felt like finishing in Mish so she laid back down on the bed and lifted her knees right up to her ears while I went deep and fast until pop number 2. Again she was really into it, egging me on all the way.

We chilled together on the bed for a while, it felt very GFE like and Kaz went to get me some water. More chatting then I left. She offered a shower but I declined as I was going back to my hotel straight away.

Positives
- Extremely enthusiastic and friendly
- Pretty with a gorgeous body
- Extremely responsive and energetic sex
- Amazingly good OWO
- No hint of clockwatching, I was there well over an hour

Negatives
- Very minor and only momentarily bothered but no foot worship

Overall this was an outstanding meeting, I’m thinking about booking again very soon despite having a mini hotlist for London. Kaz really does deliver a top notch dirty GFE. Hands down the best meeting I've had this year.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:08:01 am by _Rust_ »

Offline claretandblue

Did she ask you for an up to date sti test? :wackogirl:

Offline _Rust_

No but good shout, I should have included that bit of detail as it's now required.

I booked before she decided to have that rule.

Offline stewpid

Did she ask you for an up to date sti test? :wackogirl:

Want to see her but stupid rule so that ain't gonna happen. Prossies be crazy  :wackogirl:

Offline hendrix

Want to see her but stupid rule so that ain't gonna happen. Prossies be crazy  :wackogirl:

It's not as stupid as not getting tested at all though to be fair.

vw

Never getting tested is stupid, maybe she needs to clarify this to be clear exactly what she wants, less than 3 months is current for some  as that is how often they are advised to get tested.

Some one mentioned showing a history of testing, maybe this could be clarified also, without clarification people will be less likely to book or think about booking.

Mesmerizing eyes is a bucket list item for me, have never got the right light when booking girls who have been reviewed with mesmerizing eyes.  . :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Tony_Red

Op I am familiar with some of the West Mids WGs. How does Kaz compare looks (especially face) wise to say SexyMegan or Elegant Michelle?  I understand you are a uke member and so if you want to pm me you can.

Offline PLeisure

+1. Why would anyone not get themselves regularly tested  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

Never getting tested is stupid, maybe she needs to clarify this to be clear exactly what she wants, less than 3 months is current for some  as that is how often they are advised to get tested.

Some one mentioned showing a history of testing, maybe this could be clarified also, without clarification people will be less likely to book or think about booking.

Mesmerizing eyes is a bucket list item for me, have never got the right light when booking girls who have been reviewed with mesmerizing eyes.  . :wacko: :crazy:

Yes, those going this route should be clear about the exact requirements.

As for mesmerising eyes, the last time I saw those was at a hypnosis show :D

Offline stewpid

True, but I don't see the point of having to supply all the paperwork/proof to the WG anyway and at what time-frame does she consider the test results to be 'safe'? How many people could either side have seen in the space of 2-3 months since the last test?

It's obviously a very rare thing for a WG to request and yes it's her right to ask for it if she wants but if she's really so concerned then she's probably in the wrong game and should just do massage with HR instead...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 11:33:29 am by stewpid »

Offline claretandblue

She just needs to clarify what she means by a "recent test result" ,then its clear and punters can decide either way if they want to book

Offline smiths

Indeed, but the point is any cert is only any good up until when the tests were done of course, and anyone could of done anything including caught something since the tests, and might not be aware themselves yet.

Offline hendrix

True, but I don't see the point of having to supply all the paperwork/proof to the WG anyway and at what time-frame does she consider the test results to be 'safe'? How many people could either side have seen in the space of 2-3 months since the last test?

It's obviously a very rare thing for a WG to request and yes it's her right to ask for it if she wants but if she's really so concerned then she's probably in the wrong game and should just do massage with HR instead...

Indeed, but the point is any cert is only any good up until when the tests were done of course, and anyone could of done anything including caught something since the tests, and might not be aware themselves yet.

I haven't met her so I don't know what her exact requirements are, and yes, she should spell them out. If the logic is similar to KDD then I think they both understand that the "recent" test by itself isn't a guarantee of anything. Either party could have had bb the day before the test and still have a clean result! It just shows that the person is bothered enough to actually get tested.

Assuming they both see a lot of repeat business, then I guess that seeing repeated testing over a period of time is the idea. Encouraging a sense of responsibility about it rather than going down the route of reduced services. Which would mean I'd stop punting :D :cry:

Offline OutForJustice80

Unless you're not getting tested at all that rule shouldn't be a problem.

Offline smiths

+1. Why would anyone not get themselves regularly tested  :unknown:

Because they cant be bothered I imagine. I very much doubt most WGs or punters get tested on a regular basis despite the forum WG propaganda that they do. Not provable of course but neither is proving I am wrong.

I disregard what WGs say on this and do what is certain, look after my own health taking the risks I am prepared to take for the rewards on offer as i see them.

vw

From her postings on UKE it seem she just want to avoid those that don't ever get tested, that includes the ones that lie about getting tested.

Anything that gets more people tested is surely a good thing in my eyes.  She does need to explain this better on AW, she cannot assume all readers of AW or here actually read UKE.

If anyone missed all here External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Because they cant be bothered I imagine. I very much doubt most WGs or punters get tested on a regular basis despite the forum WG propaganda that they do. Not provable of course but neither is proving I am wrong.

I disregard what WGs say on this and do what is certain, look after my own health taking the risks I am prepared to take for the rewards on offer as i see them.

I agree, which is why I now insist on seeing a WG's certs - or no business from me :) - I like a lot of "high risk" services but I also want to minimise my risk, by looking after myself as best as I can. At least these girls changing their policies has led to a discussion/debate about it both here and on UKE which can't be a bad thing  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

From her postings on UKE it seem she just want to avoid those that don't ever get tested, that includes the ones that lie about getting tested.

Anything that gets more people tested is surely a good thing in my eyes.  She does need to explain this better on AW, she cannot assume all readers of AW or here actually read UKE.

If anyone missed all here External Link/Members Only

She can demand whatever she wants, I punt to suit me not WGs so wouldn't jump through her hoops to get a fuck, in fact I don't jump through any WGs hoops nowadays. The start of a slippery slope in my view, it will be ID needed next, then an electoral check, then a police check. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I agree, which is why I now insist on seeing a WG's certs - or no business from me :) - I like a lot of "high risk" services but I also want to minimise my risk, by looking after myself as best as I can. At least these girls changing their policies has led to a discussion/debate about it both here and on UKE which can't be a bad thing  :thumbsup:

Whats written on these certs that you know for certain it IS the WGs cert?

Offline monstar

Nice review and accurate to my experience.  :hi:

I like Kaz and confirming punters "recent" clean health check is a good idea for all involved, however I disagree with her new blog post clarifying regular testing and find it hypocritical. I don't believe she stops working and waits 7 days (or more) after one guy, but expects punters to have a health check after each punt. :unknown:

A health check every couple of months following 2-3 girls each month is reasonable to me and I won't be changing.

Tony_Red - I would put Kaz a notch above HSG and she has 'softer' features. Her teeth are not straight if that's a deal breaker for you, but not distracting and perfectly acceptable in Britain!  :crazy:

I stand by my memorising eyes comment, she has a lovely pair...  :D

Offline hendrix

She can demand whatever she wants, I punt to suit me not WGs so wouldn't jump through her hoops to get a fuck, in fact I don't jump through any WGs hoops nowadays. The start of a slippery slope in my view, it will be ID needed next, then an electoral check, then a police check. :thumbsdown:

...and a credit check for regulars  :lol:

vw

Better checking texts in my opinion at least can call it to check its her prossie phone so more likely to be her text results.

As you say paper results could be anyones, text results are much more likely to be the prossies.

Offline hendrix

The ones I see are all tested at Dean Street, so it's texts. Which could of course be faked, except Dean Streets numbering system/format on texts means you'd have to put some effort in to do so, and a poor fake would be easy to spot. Of course some might go to those lengths :unknown:

I shouldn't have used the term "certs" - different thing entirely.

Offline smiths

Better checking texts in my opinion at least can call it to check its her prossie phone so more likely to be her text results.

As you say paper results could be anyones, text results are much more likely to be the prossies.

Your then in the game of relying on what a text says, texts can be fiddled if someone is that determined, not something I would just believe personally.

And as mentioned above if she isn't taking time off after EVERY punter so she is sure she isn't infected for the next punter she is being a hypocrite, and I bet she isn't taking time off of a week or more after EVERY punter. She wouldn't be making much money if she was. Plus who knows who she fucks civvy wise, it could be her partner or pimp if she has one, and they have to have certs as well do they, its all cock irrespective of where it comes from.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yes, those going this route should be clear about the exact requirements.

As for mesmerising eyes, the last time I saw those was at a hypnosis show :D

Look in my eyes, not round my eyes, look in my eyes, you're under....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

The ones I see are all tested at Dean Street, so it's texts. Which could of course be faked, except Dean Streets numbering system/format on texts means you'd have to put some effort in to do so, and a poor fake would be easy to spot. Of course some might go to those lengths :unknown:

I shouldn't have used the term "certs" - different thing entirely.

I use a number of GUMs not Dean Street and the texts I get are very basic, they are good enough for me as I know what they refer to but they wouldn't be proof positive to another person. The reason why is the GUM is being discreet and the info is only for me.

Didn't McFly fiddle a GUM text or other message or have I got that wrong?

vw

mcfly got a warning text, he blamed sylvester's girlfriend and forum went crazy !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58625.0
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:58:39 pm by vw »

Offline hendrix

I use a number of GUMs not Dean Street and the texts I get are very basic, they are good enough for me as I know what they refer to but they wouldn't be proof positive to another person. The reason why is the GUM is being discreet and the info is only for me.

Yes,  I believe he did, which shows what level some cunts will go to  :thumbsdown: