Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Bury - price structure is ridiculous  (Read 2780 times)

Pepsiii

GFE's price structure is ridiculous with 2 rates for 30mins. See
External Link/Members Only
£50 for 30mins and £60 for 30mins, guessing just 1 time cum in 30mins. It's a shambles obviously GFE are after maximum profit but compared to La Maison which is around the corner who offer 45mins for £75, it's clear which is more VFM of the two.

Offline NigelF

£50 for 30mins and £60 for 30mins, guessing just 1 time cum in 30mins. It's a shambles obviously GFE are after maximum profit but compared to La Maison which is around the corner who offer 45mins for £75, it's clear which is more VFM of the two.

I agree. I was in there today actually (review coming soon) and I was surprised to learn that the extra tenner for the "GFE experience" is not only for OWO but also kissing! How the fuck can the place call itself GFE?! As you also say, there is literally competition right round the corner and this is all in shithole that is Bury! I'm honestly astonished. There's a few (albeit not loads) very good independents in Manchester city centre who'll charge £60 inclusive of OWO, DFK and possibly 2 pops (not that I could manage).

Take Maria (who works there) - she also works independently in South Manchester and charges exactly the same as she does at GFE (£60) - the ex SS girls should take note!

Having said all that, I did enjoy myself but IMO the price hard to justify. Any thoughts (from anyone) about who's the best/worth it at GFE?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:22:00 pm by NigelF »

Offline con-a-ser

It does look more complicated than it is
It was £45 / £55 so either price up by £5 or error on website

But basically £50 basic service like SS & other places
£60 service GFE includes kissing RO & OWO so you are basically paying £10 for OWO like at SS & other places

Offline con-a-ser

Having said all that, I did enjoy myself but IMO the price hard to justify. Any thoughts (from anyone) about who's the best/worth it at GFE?

Where a lot of the girls worked GFE Shef & SS prior to GFE Bury opening & have returned to GFE with the demise of SS

I did see a few at SS like Sammy Abbie
but present faves are Abbie (Abs) & Kiera

Offline NigelF

It does look more complicated than it is
It was £45 / £55 so either price up by £5 or error on website

But basically £50 basic service like SS & other places
£60 service GFE includes kissing RO & OWO so you are basically paying £10 for OWO like at SS & other places

I think the price has actually gone up, either that or I was over-charged!

I resent paying extra for kissing, especially when it's almost never that good or certainly not full on DFK (which is often included in the price with independents and even other parlours like Sheridan's).

Where a lot of the girls worked GFE Shef & SS prior to GFE Bury opening & have returned to GFE with the demise of SS

I did see a few at SS like Sammy Abbie
but present faves are Abbie (Abs) & Kiera

Nice one  :thumbsup:

Offline con-a-ser

I think the price has actually gone up, either that or I was over-charged!
Its because of them lot who won't touch plastic fivers

I resent paying extra for kissing, especially when it's almost never that good or certainly not full on DFK (which is often included in the price with independents and even other parlours like Sheridan's).

I always just look at it that I am paying for owo & every thing else comes included/free with it

Offline NigelF

I always just look at it that I am paying for owo & every thing else comes included/free with it

Yeah, that's a reasonable way of looking at it. I think my problem is that actually I don't really care that much about receiving OWO (or certainly less than most punters do) so I'd rather that was the only extra.

Offline NigelF

I only just clocked what you meant by this. They all need to be fucking deported  :angry:

Can get rid of my ex as well, she was a bloody veggie!

Still, I imagine it's a convenient excuse for them but I also do believe that it was a small contributing factor, which is a damning indictment of our current society.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:25:22 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's how I look at it too, my benchmark was always the Sandys rate of £50 basic with £10 OWO and £20 CIM so I had been thinking that the £55 GFE or £75 with CIM was better value than Sandys, if it's gone up £5 then i'm still only paying the same.

Can't help but think they may have increased the price on the back of LMB now also charging £10 for OWO (to keep the SS girls happy) so both places now have the same prices for these services however GFE is nicely decked out and the showers actually work  :thumbsup:

On another point I punted at LMB last week and the girl said kissing was an extra £10 and RO was also an extra £10 despite the website clearly stating these services are not chargeable, I won't be returning to that girl again  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

On another point I punted at LMB last week and the girl said kissing was an extra £10 and RO was also an extra £10 despite the website clearly stating these services are not chargeable, I won't be returning to that girl again  :thumbsdown:

Think I'd have turned around and chosen someone else.

tcm

Offline cat1144

i quite like GFE Bury

been there a couple of times, to see Sienna and Georgia for a 2 girl and then Sienna on her own...had a great time on both occasions

The rooms are good too

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think I'd have turned around and chosen someone else.

tcm
Yeah I know what you mean but I was 15 or 20 minutes into a 30 minute punt

Offline Robert44

It was only a matter of time before GFE upped their prices. DFK see either Maria or Sienna btw. Sammy refused kissing at SS, said she didn't do it for anyone, only her favourites, so I have never visited her at GFE. What's the point if she is being so selective, we can't all be lookers.

For me, KSG is closer and same price. Couple of my favourites now work there anyway, so no point in driving all the way to Bury.
GFE is great but such a long drive. Didn't know about the £75 rate a LM, that looks good, does it include owo?

Crewe is 'where it's at' at atm, in opinion.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 11:51:28 am by Robert44 »

Offline NigelF

If you're not planning to do a review then please name and shame!

Offline Blackpool Rock

If you're not planning to do a review then please name and shame!
I was planning on reviewing in a couple of weeks time but since you ask it was Poppy

Offline con-a-ser

Yeah, that's a reasonable way of looking at it. I think my problem is that actually I don't really care that much about receiving OWO (or certainly less than most punters do) so I'd rather that was the only extra.

I do like owo so one of the main contributing factors on who to see

What we should think is inflation
This week I paid £60 for a 30 min punt including owo at GFE
Last week I paid £60 for a 30 min punt including owo at LM
Last Year I paid £60 for a 30 min punt including owo at SS
Back in 2003 I paid £60 for a 30 min punt including owo at SS

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah that's my train of thought too and some of these girls are about as good as any parlour in the country, it's not all grim up north  :thumbsup:

Offline Dickled

Like others I'm sure, I have a diminishing budget to punt, and I'll be looking at cheaper alternatives in the Manchester area in future.

Offline NigelF

Like others I'm sure, I have a diminishing budget to punt, and I'll be looking at cheaper alternatives in the Manchester area in future.

You're right that the market should somewhat reflect the income of punters but the big factor in that link is inflation whereas , as con-a-ser pointed out, there has been no/little price inflation at parlours (or even many indies) for well over a decade. Many people have had a real terms pay cut but at least the raw figure they're paid has gone up (unlike for many WGs).

Having said all that, I will personally reserve the right to whinge because I only got into punting in the last couple of years!

Offline con-a-ser

You're right that the market should somewhat reflect the income of punters but the big factor in that link is inflation whereas , as con-a-ser pointed out, there has been no/little price inflation at parlours (or even many indies) for well over a decade. Many people have had a real terms pay cut but at least the raw figure they're paid has gone up (unlike for many WGs).

In 2003 the minimum wage was £4.50 in 2017 it is due to go up to £7.50

so a 66% increase so in line withg that the 2003, £60 would equate to £100 so I am happy to pay £60 at LM & GFE (for a decent quality service but if I feel the girl is half hearted that is a different matter )

Brunettelover

In 2003 the minimum wage was £4.50 in 2017 it is due to go up to £7.50

so a 66% increase so in line withg that the 2003, £60 would equate to £100 so I am happy to pay £60 at LM & GFE (for a decent quality service but if I feel the girl is half hearted that is a different matter )

But the cost of living has gone up. I mean space raiders used to be 10p and now 20p and that's one of hundred examples. Price of diesel is the biggest frustration. If one ventures out 30 miles plus that's effectively another £20 on the punt. This is why I've cut down on £150 bookings and now opt for the £60 - £80 bracket in accordance with my fuel.

Offline con-a-ser

Price of diesel is the biggest frustration. If one ventures out 30 miles plus that's effectively another £20 on the punt.

What you driving a Scania

But the girls cost of living as gone up as well
fuel to get to work, condoms, clothes for work , butties etc

The whole point is really do with begrudge them the extra fiver after ten year

Offline Dickled

These are top hourly rates for top professionals. They date from 2014, so have probably increased. However, I'm sure they still pale by the hourly rate a working girl can command (free of income tax?), even without the extra fiver (or £10 in the case of La Maison).
I'm not saying selling your body should come cheap but shouldn't present and ongoing difficult commercial considerations be borne by everybody?
£5 may mean nothing to you, but £5 represents an increase of over 9% and for some punters may mean the straw that breaks the camels back.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:52:33 pm by Dickled »

Brunettelover

Fair point when you put it like a that  :thumbsup:

Offline george r

I always think  they are earning  very good money at £100 plus per hour !!
and if they were earning the same ten yrs ago it was even better money back then ?

Offline con-a-ser

I always think  they are earning  very good money at £100 plus per hour !!
and if they were earning the same ten yrs ago it was even better money back then ?

Actually the house takes a percentage of that 

places differ on desk etc so using SS model that is now at a lot of places

Desk          £20   £40
Girl in Room £30   £60
OWO          £10   £10 (lets not get in to the double extra on an hour argument)

So girl making is making say £70 / hr on a back to back booking

Pepsiii

Does 1hr include all extras? There's no price guide for any extras, so assuming it's all inclusive?

VOLPONE

Actually the house takes a percentage of that 

places differ on desk etc so using SS model that is now at a lot of places

Desk          £20   £40
Girl in Room £30   £60
OWO          £10   £10 (lets not get in to the double extra on an hour argument)

So girl making is making say £70 / hr on a back to back booking

Also at SS at the end of the shift the girl would give a compulsory 'tip' to the receptionist, another 'tip' to the 'runner' ( towel picker upper) and a 'donation' to Red l i n e  . This may or may not be the case elsewhere.

Offline NigelF

Does 1hr include all extras? There's no price guide for any extras, so assuming it's all inclusive?

How much even is the 1 hour? That doesn't seem to be mentioned on the website. I think as long as you go for the 1 hour GFE experience (as opposed to the basic - if that even exists at 1 hour), then very common extras such as OWO and kissing should be included. As for others, unfortunately I have no idea, hopefully someone else should be able to enlighten. Based on the website it seems that other extras are likely to be at discretion of the individual girl and that may include the price too, unless there's a fixed extras price list (like in some other parlours). Again, hopefully someone else will know if that's the case or not.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:58:26 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Also at SS at the end of the shift the girl would give a compulsory 'tip' to the receptionist, another 'tip' to the 'runner' ( towel picker upper) and a 'donation' to Red l i n e  . This may or may not be the case elsewhere.
I saw a girl yesterday at LMB and talked to her about why she is now working the hours / days that she does however she made reference to having to pay "The house" at the end of her shift.
I wasn't aware that the girls also had to stump up a fee just to work there as the house obviously takes a "room fee" from the punter.
In further discussion apparently there was also a similar system at SS so i assume it's commonplace

Offline Blackpool Rock

How much even is the 1 hour? That doesn't seem to be mentioned on the website. I think as long as you go for the 1 hour GFE experience (as opposed to the basic - if that even exists at 1 hour), then very common extras such as OWO and kissing should be included. As for others, unfortunately I have no idea, hopefully someone else should be able to enlighten. Based on the website it seems that other extras are likely to be at discretion of the individual girl and that may include the price too, unless there's a fixed extras price list (like in some other parlours). Again, hopefully someone else will know if that's the case or not.
Not sure how much the hour is but yes kissing and OWO are included in the GFE service, think they used to have a list of extras which disappeared soon after Sandys got shut down

Offline george r

I saw a girl yesterday at LMB and talked to her about why she is now working the hours / days that she does however she made reference to having to pay "The house" at the end of her shift.
I wasn't aware that the girls also had to stump up a fee just to work there as the house obviously takes a "room fee" from the punter.
In further discussion apparently there was also a similar system at SS so i assume it's commonplace

I saw in babes years ago, the girls had to pay to work there, I think it was £50 and that was babes bury which has been shut ages..

Brunettelover

I agree. I was in there today actually (review coming soon) and I was surprised to learn that the extra tenner for the "GFE experience" is not only for OWO but also kissing! How the fuck can the place call itself GFE?! As you also say, there is literally competition right round the corner and this is all in shithole that is Bury! I'm honestly astonished. There's a few (albeit not loads) very good independents in Manchester city centre who'll charge £60 inclusive of OWO, DFK and possibly 2 pops (not that I could manage).

Take Maria (who works there) - she also works independently in South Manchester and charges exactly the same as she does at GFE (£60) - the ex SS girls should take note!

So who is the best girl at GFE??

Offline NigelF

I'd also still like to know!

I've seen Maria and Savannah and done reviews on both (I was possibly a little over-complimentary of Savannah's service but I still definitely enjoyed myself). I've very recently seen Erica and will do a review on her soon - which will be very positive. I've also seen Robyn at the Georgian (under the name of Kim) and I thought she's rather good too (in terms of looks and service) but she doesn't do OWO nor does she do that much in the way of french kissing (at least not on the first visit).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 12:17:03 am by NigelF »

Offline Robert44

Erm, quite a few to choose. Maria, Savannah, Alisha, McKenzi, Lilly, Cheryl, Louise, Sasha, Carly....jeez the list just goes on.
I've had a great time with all those ladies and was going to return this week, but the girl I was going to see dropped off the rota.

For me, owo, kissing & cob is all I''m ever after, so GFE @ 60 seems to cover it all.

Offline NigelF

Erm, quite a few to choose. Maria, Savannah, Alisha, McKenzi, Lilly, Cheryl, Louise, Sasha, Carly....jeez the list just goes on.
I've had a great time with all those ladies and was going to return this week, but the girl I was going to see dropped off the rota.

For me, owo, kissing & cob is all I''m ever after, so GFE @ 60 seems to cover it all.

I don't really like paying indie prices to go to fucking Bury. I also don't particularly care about OWO so I don't like paying £10 extra just for kissing - which is likely to be nowhere near DFK. Although I should point out that Maria doesn't charge extra for DFK but it seems most do (for any type of kissing).

You should get some more reviews up mate but cheers for the info. I think you posted in another thread that you only like light kissing so you're probably not the best person to ask but how would you rank the girls you mentioned for DFK (ignoring Maria who would presumably be top)?

I should point out I don't always care about DFK but when I want it, I want it. I also find it's highly indicative of how good her general attitude and service will be.

Offline Robert44

I don't really like paying indie prices to go to fucking Bury. I also don't particularly care about OWO so I don't like paying £10 extra just for kissing - which is likely to be nowhere near DFK. Although I should point out that Maria doesn't charge extra for DFK but it seems most do (for any type of kissing).

You should get some more reviews up mate but cheers for the info. I think you posted in another thread that you only like light kissing so you're probably not the best person to ask but how would you rank the girls you mentioned for DFK (ignoring Maria who would presumably be top)?

I should point out I don't always care about DFK but when I want it, I want it. I also find it's highly indicative of how good her general attitude and service will be.

Regarding DFK.

Yes, Maria is top of the tree and specialises in this without a doubt. Sienna was really good as well, but sadly moved on somewhere. I seem to recall that Sasha was ok as well, but I can't be certain, as it's not something I keep a record of on my shagging chart. All the rest are just on the lips, which is usually all I ever require.
Abs was good with DFK but not overboard, just during mish, but sadly moved on as well.

Personally, I was surprised how good Sienna was, top quality, hope she returns.

I'm mainly interested in energetic Mish, that seems to be something I have to have every time, otherwise I feel as though I left empty handed.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 03:18:19 pm by Robert44 »

Offline Jayjay

Any links to Marias AW page?

Offline NigelF

Regarding DFK.

Yes, Maria is top of the tree and specialises in this without a doubt. Sienna was really good as well, but sadly moved on somewhere. I seem to recall that Sasha was ok as well, but I can't be certain, as it's not something I keep a record of on my shagging chart. All the rest are just on the lips, which is usually all I ever require.
Abs was good with DFK but not overboard, just during mish, but sadly moved on as well.

Personally, I was surprised how good Sienna was, top quality, hope she returns.

I'm mainly interested in energetic Mish, that seems to be something I have to have every time, otherwise I feel as though I left empty handed.

:drinks:

Any links to Marias AW page?

As you can see, she's not logged in since April. She used to do incalls in Didsbury but she said she didn't like it. I can't remember why, probably something to with the hassle of arranging everything, timewasters and I think the fact that she was staying in one of Angel's apartments/having to deal with him (if you don't know who that is - he's just a scumbag pimp who's been providing incall locations for many of the ex SS girls).

Anyway - just go see her at GFE Bury or Sheffield.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:56:38 pm by NigelF »