Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiXXX - Hot thai babe  (Read 1186 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Drood1

I wandered around the internet and came across this profile External Link/Members Only . Gave the maid a ring and I said I only want to see only the girl that like Demixxx! As she said yes, great and she gave me a postcode. I checked out the location with Google Maps. Around the ropewalk and with the Google map was able to pinpoint it, despite a landmark (when I rang back) being a parking meter! Well the flats are located next to the meter and I made it, though I did find it difficult to understand the maid's English.

Opened by a young early 20s stunner, body 9/10, face maybe 7/10. She does look similar to the pics. I checked out with hug and attempt at kissing and she was not so engaging. That always makes it a 30 minute in my book. She wanted to do massage on me and she did a good job, I turned over as I did not want to use up all my time. No kissing on lips or face, other places ok. Oral BJ without was very good (no 69 allowed) and she put the sheath on and I indicated cow girl. She did that well and she nodded that I could kiss and lick her small breasts carefully. She is about 5ft 3in, size 6-8 and medium small breasts. I did on the side and then doggie with a mirror to watch me do my thing in her tight pussy mindful of my getting close. Can I go down on her, yes! Some hair, and lovely pussy with some indications of some stimulation. After a while, Mish and the inevitable. Some play afterwards with kissing on either cheek and her lips and she did the same. I like those games. 30 minutes up and I left very satisfied.

Says she has been in Nottingham for 2 weeks (did no-one see/report her?) and not sure how long she might stay? Do not often come to Nottingham and felt very happy with this encounter. Has it gone quiet for reasonable Thai experiences in east midlands?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:35:57 pm by Drood1 »

Drood1

worth checking Demixxx in the search engine for useful info to add to my report. I was not able to link the thread though.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:55:36 pm by Drood1 »