Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail an agency lass out of IK Services - Leeds  (Read 1542 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I spotted Abigail’s profile on the IK site as soon as it went up and thought to myself I’ll be having some of that. Then due to this and that I just didn’t get round to visiting her as timings just didn’t seem to fit. Then there was a possibility so I was in like a shot.

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

An absolutely spot-on punt with a FAF stunner. Damn this girl can kiss. I went with the intention of having a nice and relaxed sensual GFE and that’s exactly what I got.

The booking process.

Simples. I contacted the agency as soon as I saw Abigail was available when I wanted to see her. A couple of texts flew around about services and that was it. I requested 2 hours for first fuck of the shift and was told the booking was mine with the standard caveat of confirm on the morning before 8am as the booking was for early doors.

I then told the agency how I wanted her “dressed” and that was that.

GAME ON !!!

The waiting game.

No waiting game whatsoever. It’s an agency punt so that’s just not how they work.

The Venue.

Top end agency apartment in the La Dock area of Leeds. For those not familiar with this location there are plenty of swords and bits of armour not far away from the flat to look at.

First I am going to describe her.

Abigail is as per her IK photos which are IMHO highly accurate albeit her face is hidden for obvious reasons. For that matter the rest of her IK profile is highly accurate as well.

She’s a 5’8” FAF size 8-10 stunner with a classic hour glass figure. I’m not going to say she’s a muscular gym bunny this one, as she has a little bit of a belly on her, but she certainly looks after herself.  She’s got one hell of an arse on her, its peachy and in proportion with the rest of her body. Her stated age of 28 is IMHO about right.

Her brunette hair is as pictured, just below her shoulder blades, and she has a very pretty face with puppy dog brown eyes. I’m going to go so far as to say she’s top end girl next door material bordering on model pretty. I’d say her stats are 34-26-34 and that her enhanced tits are the C cup that is claimed. Whoever her surgeon is/was they are a real artist, if I didn’t know from her IK profile that they were bolt-ons I’d have said they were naturals.

She does have a couple of discreet tattoos and her ears and navel are pierced.

Have to say I was well pleased when I saw her.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

The meeting.

I arrived at the La dock area of Leeds with 10 minutes to spare, let the agency know I was there, and made my way over. Bang on time I was knocking on the door which was greeted by the click of heels. I love that sound as it always gets my heart racing. The door opened and there was nobody there as Abigail did the hiding behind the door thing. Well in I went and turned to be greeted by this FAF stunner in a short black and white cocktail dress and 5” cream heels. Her hair was down and her minimal makeup was done to perfection.

I didn’t even bother attempting to kiss her I just stood there drooling before asking her to do me a 360. Abigail then came close, leant in, and gave me a very tentative kiss on the cheek whilst apologising for getting her lipstick on my face. Well we stood sizing each other up for a couple of seconds before I was offered a drink and asked if I’d like to accompany her into the sitting room. She went in front of me as I watched her wiggle that arse for me. Abigail then sat on the couch and patted it indicating I was to sit at her side.

Here we go I was thinking. Well I wasn’t having none of this chatting bullshit so I said to her “Let me guess….no anal and no pain and I know about CIM as I’ve already asked” her face really was a picture as I indicated for her to stand up and approach me and said to her “come ere”. Abigail stood in front of me, our lips met, and I stuck my tongue in her mouth, she reciprocated, as we now greeted each other properly. I then suggested that she should get the shower running and could she please leave her clothes on as I wanted to “unwrap her” myself.

Well I ran in and out of the shower and entered the room stark naked to find Abigail lying on the bed. I asked her to kneel on the bed in front of me and then it began. Our faces came closer together and then our lips met. We kissed, not full on DFK but FK, with plenty of tongue flicking and it was damned erotic as her hands started to wander. Didn’t take her long before she had my fully erect cock in her hand and then she kissed her way down my body and took me in her mouth. This was a tease not an attack as she licked and sucked my shaft while using her hands to caress my inner thighs and my balls. Well I wanted in on the show so I pulled her dress down, which ended up around her knees, as she continued to kneel in front of me. Underneath I found the black bra and pant set that’s in her IK pictures. My hand found its way to her knickers as I now gave her a rub on the outside before slipping my hand inside, so that I could play with her clit, before slipping a finger into her now moist pussy. She did make me laugh as she said to me “I see….in for the kill is it” as I took her Bra off, and had a feel at her tits while she continued to play with my fully erect cock and my balls with her mouth and hands.

Abigail then “pulled” me to her so that we were both kneeling on the bed and we proper snogged each other’s faces off while our hands continued to wander. Don’t ask me how as we ended up in the lotus position, damn that’s one hell of an erotic position, before I got her to lean forwards, as if assuming the position for doggie. I then knelt behind her and licked her from her ears to her lower back before pulling her knickers to her knees. My turn to caress and tease as my hands moved up and down her inner thighs as I licked across her bum cheeks and then cheekily flicked her bum hole with my tongue. Best I can say for it is that she purred when I did this so I slipped a finger into her pussy and gave her a proper full on rimming. Damn she was proper squirming away as her pussy just started to get wetter. The finger I had in her pussy got replaced by my thumb as I continued to tongue her bum. My thumb came out of her pussy and was replaced by another finger. Well I really am a cheeky twat as I now slipped my thumb up her bum. I now had one finger in her pussy and my thumb up her bum.

Time now to get her proper warmed up as I removed my digits from her orifices and asked her to lie on her back. I then leant in and we again snogged each other’s faces off as I made my way down, nice nipples which are responsive and became hard and erect, before I settled into licking her pussy. The pussy I was presented with was a lovely sight to behold, bald with small lips so in I went, neutral tasting just how I like them and already wet from the prior fingering. I licked and slurped away and then I slipped my finger in to play hunt the g-spot. Not sure if she came or not but what I do know is that my cock wanted in on the fun so I asked her to sit on my face. We now 69’d so Abigail was again able to get to work on my cock. This was a combination of hand, very deep oral as I felt my cock hit the back of her mouth more than once and gentler licking and caressing. My cock was having a great time. I reckon I must have been putting her off with all the licking and slurping as I again tongue fucked her pussy and ass as she came up for air and said to me “I don’t want to cum yet” so I told her to jump off.

Abigail then lay at my side and continued with the cock worship, my balls also got a good licking , as I just lay there and took it like a man.

Condom time as she now mounted me in cowgirl and just let rip. Fucking hell this lass is enthusiastic as she ground and thrust into me before getting somewhat noisy before coming to a shuddering halt and announcing I’ve cum now. No kidding as I proper felt that through my cock as her muscle spasms gripped me very firmly. She then sat straight upright and I could still feel her pussy twitching with "aftershocks" while she just sat on me with my full length buried in her. Let’s put it another way if she’s a faker it didn’t seem that way to me. Abigail then leant in and just snogged my face off. This allowed me to pump away at her from underneath for a while before a position change was in order.

Time for reverse cowgirl. Fuck me that arse, which I just had to give a good slapping as she rode me whilst giving me a right good fucking. This was a mix of grinding and thrusting before she sat straight up and bounced on me. Have I said what a great arse she’s got…well she has and I just couldn’t keep my eyes off it. I could now feel the sap starting to rise but there was no way I was wanting what was going to be my only pop of the session to be released now so again I asked for a position change.

Into missionary as I doubled her over, ankles up to her ears, and slid my full length in balls deep. “That’s a big cock” she said to me as I now slid my full length in and out of her whilst supporting myself on my hands so that I could watch the show. I then started to up the pace as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could before I again felt the sap begin to rise so I stopped and had a quick rest with my cock still buried balls deep. Time to again slow the pace down, I spread her legs wide with my hands flat on the bed and my elbows behind her knees, as I wanted some more tongue action. Well we just snogged each other’s faces off as I now slowly fucked her.

Into the home straight, we’d been fucking for over an hour now, as I again asked for a position change. Abigail assumed the position and I took her in doggie. Fuck me the enthusiasm as she met my thrusting with her own and we found the rhythm. There really was only going to be one outcome now as I exploded balls deep within her and filled the condom.

Condom off and time for a clean up.

I now checked the clock which told me we had just about ½ an hour to go.

Abigail went and got us both a glass of water and then we lay together on the bed. The kissing and caressing continued and Abigail made a move for my cock. I reckon she was well up for going for another round but I stopped her, I’m simply just not capable of popping again with the time that was left to us.

I have to say that Abigail really is a lovely lass and I reckon we proper clicked. So that’s how it ended with us in each other’s arms.

Time for a shower and then the business got sorted.

I left the flat 2 hours and 15 minutes after I entered it with a passionate kiss at the door and those magical words “Thank you coming to see me. I hope to see you again soon” which I think was a really nice touch.

The money bit.

I gave Abigail £270 for 2 hours of her time.

In conclusion.

An absolutely spot-on GFE with a FAF stunner. Damn this girl can kiss. I went with the intention of having a nice and relaxed sensual time that’s exactly what I got.

Offline CityTillIDie

An exceptional report as always
You're certainly the master at choosing the perfect WG... time and again!

:hi:

Offline Jindybandy

Wow, sounds like just the kind of girl I like to see. Maybe time to start dipping my toes back in to agency girls

Offline mrfishyfoo

An exceptional report as always
You're certainly the master at choosing the perfect WG... time and again!

:hi:

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi:

Never had a bad punt with this agency. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wow, sounds like just the kind of girl I like to see. Maybe time to start dipping my toes back in to agency girls

Snogfest.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

You know you want to.....  :D :D

Offline CityTillIDie

Snogfest.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

You know you want to.....  :D :D

Does seem as though it's time to try an agency again.
I've not done so for AGES!

CTID

Offline BLINDBOB25

as always MrFF great review it makes mt job easier looking for FAF girls to podge. O the HL she goes, just need to arrange my second outing with greendream

Offline mrfishyfoo

as always MrFF great review it makes mt job easier looking for FAF girls to podge. O the HL she goes, just need to arrange my second outing with greendream

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi: I reckon she's an 8/10.

Good luck with the green haired one.  :thumbsup: That's one busy lady.  :dancegirl:

Offline BLINDBOB25

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi: I reckon she's an 8/10.

Good luck with the green haired one.  :thumbsup: That's one busy lady.  :dancegirl:

Our diaries will meet again I hope