Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Kim x & Wild Tini Lily (duo) - Derby  (Read 2170 times)

5 review(s) for Stunning Kim x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
2 review(s) for Wild Tini Lily (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Rabalder

Stunning Kim x & Wild Tini Lily (duo) - Derby

1/2hr Incall - £100

Stunning Kim x
External Link/Members Only

Wild Tini Lily

Ok, despite the negative review of Wild Tini Lily i thought things may be different in a duo booking...i was wrong.
I was looking forward to duo booking with these two based on their pictures, price and services.

Called up to arrange a duo with Kim who has limited english but understood my requests and to confirm services as stated on her profile and Lily; french kissing, owo, ro, PSE from both. Was given a very late evening appointment. I also texted to confirm what i wanted which received a 'ok' reply. Arrived at some apartments in Derby, area seemed safe and entered with ease though it must be obvious to other residents that theirs a lot of traffic to one particular apartment. Inside was fine, tidy, clean and warm etc.

So inside after confirming what i want, money changes hands and they both disappear for a good five minutes.
They return, i was asked to lie on bed, they strip (except Lily) and then begins the spiral downwards....
Kim and Lily were rubbing their hands over me and Kim works her way down to give me on owo which was average, Kim kept moving herself away so i couldn't touch her and touching her pussy was meet with 'no'.?!? Both started off giving light pecks to my body and 'cooing/making fake noises a lot' but when i tried to initiate some kissing they moved away (btw i was freshly showered, shaved, teeth brushed etc as i had spent a while getting ready). I suggested i give some ro to Kim while i got some owo from Lily, so Kim moved to straddle my face but again positioned herself so i could barely reach her (i tried moving her hips towards me to get a better position but she resisted whilst making more fake noises). During this time Lily had wiped the chap down and begin owo or so i through, when Kim got off i saw a condom had been applied so questioned this with Lily about deviating from the agreed service owo/ow and all Lily could say was 'blow job only with'. Great! I then asked if Kim would continue owo while i gave Lily ro, Lily refused (and she was still wearing a gown at this point) as she was too sensitive. Kim was half interested but Lily was completely disinterested during the whole proceedings. The mood was now pretty frosty, i had lost my erection and interest to continue with the booking. Kim tried to get me hard again but without success. I voiced my issues about how neither wanted to kiss, and no owo or ro from Lily. They shrugged their shoulders and spoke in their own language so i suggested they both massage me for the rest of the appointment, which was completely lackluster.

Summary
Services confirmed at start of booking not performed; no french kissing from either, no fingers/hands near either pussy, no owo from Lily, no ro on Lily, Kim owo was average, Lily ow was poor.
Too much fake noises from the start.
Kim and Lily spoke a lot to each other in their language during the meet like it was sitting in a fucking hairdressers.
Lily was fully clothed for half the meet until i think Kim told her to take off her gown.
When i questioned why services confirmed were not being carried out the language barrier came in and the mood because frosty especially from Lily who i felt uncomfortable around as i felt she was giving me stares while performing ow.
A weak four handed massage to finish.

I strongly recommend to avoid these two.

(i wish Derby had another Anny Sexy Oriental)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rabalder

i've since discovered Kim also has a lot of negative reviews on here vs her positive reviews on AW.
lesson learned, i somehow missed researching Kim on here and only picked up on the negative Lily review.

Offline pumps

damn, what a pair of useless thieving cunts.

Young Hungarians may as well be classed as Romanians, with the shitty sub standard service they provide.... Which is why I generally avoid them.

I'd of demanded a refund personally.

Offline pumps

i've since discovered Kim also has a lot of negative reviews on here vs her positive reviews on AW.
lesson learned, i somehow missed researching Kim on here and only picked up on the negative Lily review.

Yep  you're probably kicking yourself now (in the past I've not done my homework properly and got stung...shit happens), only yourself to blame when all the intel is on ukp.

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:27:12 am by pumps »

Offline kingkong69

They both looked hot but pity they don't have services to match.. Thanks the review because I was going to booked Kim :scare:

Offline _Bender_

Grim .... Now I know why I haven't punted in Derby for over a year now!!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:33:42 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline PepeMAGA

Saw Kim a long time ago, similar story, she claimed to be on her period, so pretty much everything was out, but only said this once I'd paid. Her English is as good as she wants it to be.

Offline pumps

Saw Kim a long time ago, similar story, she claimed to be on her period, so pretty much everything was out, but only said this once I'd paid. Her English is as good as she wants it to be.
:rolleyes:

please tell me you got your money back

Offline kingkong69

Most girls will agreed all the services you asked for then once you there t :angry: :mad:hey will say that's not included or they don't do it..  :angry:

Offline PepeMAGA

:rolleyes:

please tell me you got your money back
Nah, this was when I was young and innocent and idiotic.

Hugo Victor

These two are a joke.  Especially Lily, who has a hot body, but too sensitive to anything.

When I met Lily, I actually got to give her ORal, and her pussy tasted really sweet.  Best pussy, Ive tasted possible ever!  However, her attitude was shit and I told her.  Told her, she should not be doing this job.

Both of their profiles on AW are complete lies. 

I wrote a review for Lily, here it is:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133329.0

Online NervousJ

Christ, they sound like a proper pair of con artists...

I nearly went to see that Kim a while back. Did my checks on here and realised it would be shit before I got there. Seems like I was right...always do your checks is my motto now.

Cheers for the review...

Offline Bigbadgeorge

I saw Kim a couple of months ago when she was working in Leicester and I had the same experience with her. No kissing, no OWO and no reverse oral. She even complained about some of the positions as "I was going too deep"
I wanted to do a negative review on her but by the time I got round to it, she had moved on and her profile wasn't active.
Don't be tempted by her looks and her body like I was. Stay well clear and save yourself £60.

Offline kingkong69

Typical  excuse by WG  when they don't  want you to touch them.. They are sensitive  :angry:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'll admit to being very interested in the duo for £100 and was very tempted regardless of the neg review previously, thinking ... a couple of sexy young girls how bad can it be...

Clearly very bad and I will certainly avoid now.

Offline The_Don

Stunning Kim x & Wild Tini Lily (duo) - Derby

1/2hr Incall - £100

Stunning Kim x

Kim (or what ever she calls her self now), has had many profiles. The feed back around her and the group she works with is very mixed, IMO.

I posted some details in one of, Littlefoot reviews

The W/G pictured with Sandra also had a profile London (seen her pictures before).

She had a few profiles: Screen shots > External Link/Members Only  or  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64758.0 

Offline RogerBoner

(i wish Derby had another Anny Sexy Oriental)
I also miss Anny the randy bugger.