Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage place in pype hayes  (Read 3940 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all!  A new massage place has popped up on gumtree, just curious if anyone had been yet/any feedback!

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Stapler

Why not give it a go and report back?

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline l1mpd1ck

If you google the phone number you'll find Divine Tantra.  £120 for an hour.

Have to be pretty good for that price.

Offline dsbrumz

Oh yeah, typed the number in it's all tantra style massage, I was hoping to try it out till I seen the prices!!  :scare:

Offline freeandeasy

Oh yeah, typed the number in it's all tantra style massage, I was hoping to try it out till I seen the prices!!  :scare:

Took a trip out to Tantra Divine, not the cheapest massage, but enjoyable just the same. Clean surroundings, good communication via email. B2B was fantastic, but only on your back. No rush, lovely ladies, I would recommend Lola, she is fab. Not FS so I guess it is expensive for what you get. HE only.

Sandman2017

Did visit tantra  pype Hayes£120, never had a tantra massage b4 so thought why not , an hour of masssge , not much talk , got arroused numerous times with not a mention of a happy ending , for that money I did expect a HE , very very dissapointing , not sure why they charge so much just for a massage , think il drink the money next time , lol total waste of money

Offline dsbrumz

What a joke! There's a few others popped up recently on gumtree, one of them is a holistic place in Erdington...will have to give them a try, went to ynas in hall green last week... had the best reach under massage since Jane in Birmingham!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

What a joke! There's a few others popped up recently on gumtree, one of them is a holistic place in Erdington...will have to give them a try, went to ynas in hall green last week... had the best reach under massage since Jane in Birmingham!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Some confusion here.

Yna is in Erdington

YaYa is in Hall Green

Offline dsbrumz

Offline Samurai Jack

Did visit tantra  pype Hayes£120, never had a tantra massage b4 so thought why not , an hour of masssge , not much talk , got arroused numerous times with not a mention of a happy ending , for that money I did expect a HE , very very dissapointing , not sure why they charge so much just for a massage , think il drink the money next time , lol total waste of money

What was the woman like who did the massage ? As I believe they are also booking Meditation classes there and those are run by a woman called Andrea. I wondered if it was the same woman, Thanks

Offline bentleyboybrum

Hi
"Andrea" sounds like she is Shakti Dea (can't be many places in Pype hayes offering this sort of rip off)......very very expensive even for a really good tantric massage with HR......an absolute rip off for the spiritual clap trap she actually gives with a mediocre massage........see my comments below on Shakti Dea:

External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only

Location of Tantra Divine:
White bungalow, first one at entry to Pype Hayes Park - easy to find, good parking

Background:
I wasn't going to write this as I got a load of stick for my first review being a negative one.....and I'm going to give another! I do need some advice as to where to go for a decent massage.....advice/opinion appreciated! Also wasn't going to review as the website (now I've checked does state "the Lingham is honoured.....but climax not encouraged".......damn right "not encouraged" and not really "honoured." I met with a mate of mine the other week for a drink and a "catch up" and he described EXACTLY the same service and person as the owner of Bliss Massage - seems she owns them both. On the basis of his bad experience I decided to accept getting more stick for a negative review......hope you accept it as a warning and a request for something better PLEASE!!!

Comms:
Really simple and good via phone (to test the theory that they are the same business my mate phoned both numbers......same woman answered)

Place:
Nice enough place - clean

Woman:
Can't really describe her as a "girl"...... Mid 40's, not unattractive, probably a 6/10. Size wise probably a 12. Spoke with a South American accent - quite sultry and certainly perked my interest.

Cost:
£150 for 90 minutes - so expected body to body and HR at the very least and a truly sensual experience

Event:
Paperwork sorted. Shower and told to lie on the table. Room warm and pleasing...thought I was in for a treat. Decent enough light touch, teasing near the sacred area but never getting there. decent back massage and on legs but no touching or teasing. Expected body to body but it never came. Thought i was in for a real treat when she told me to turn over as we still (I felt) had plenty of time left. That gave me my first look at her breasts......fake and beginning to show the impact of gravity or the requirement for another trip to the surgeon.
No eye contact as she massaged my legs, stomach and chest. Occasional brushing my now throbbing mini me but certainly not giving him what he needed most. I closed my eyes expecting the body to body to begin......but instead was told that the session was over. No body to body and a part of me that was ready to burst. I know I should have said something or been clearer at the start what I expected........I'm shy and really do not like confrontation. By the look in her eyes I was going to lose an argument.
Took me and mini-me into the shower and relieved myself in there.

Verdict:
Negative. Expensive (very expensive for what I actually got). Time short by 20 minutes. No body to body and no HR......the only HE was given by me!!!
As I said......I learnt an expensive lesson, but when I heard my mate had also suffered at her hands at Bliss Massage I thought you all should know these businesses are connected - bad experience at Bliss will mean bad experience at Tantra Divine.

Sandman2017

Don't know if it's just me, but how can you have a massage and not want hand relief , tantra massage my arse, I've had plenty of massages in my time , the one I had at tantra divine was exactly the same , just more talk about breathing and all that tosh , one big con