Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should i write a negative review?  (Read 1827 times)

Type_O_Negative

So finally i managed to book a WG i really fancy. Comms were good, i got her full adress. 15 minutes before our meeting she cancelled because she faced a serious problem. She did apologize me and told she will give me a discount when we meet next time. Well i had a plan B so went there.

Since that day i try to be in touch with that girl who cancelled me but there is no answer from her.

What should i do? Should i wait for her answer or write a negative review pronto?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:53:24 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline claretandblue

Has she been active on awank since the day or gone completely off the grid?

If she has been active,and is simply ignoring you,i would write the negative review

Offline pewpewpew

Depends on the problem I suppose. If she got shot then I'd understand her not answering the phone for a while. If she had to make it home for a delivery from parcel force then she's fucked you over. Only you can decide how justified she is in your opinion. If you come to the conclusion that she's messed you about then name and shame. No good offering a discount then not following through is it?

Type_O_Negative

Has she been active on awank since the day or gone completely off the grid?

If she has been active,and is simply ignoring you,i would write the negative review

She is on vivastreet, last update on her profile: today.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:00:50 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Type_O_Negative

Depends on the problem I suppose. If she got shot then I'd understand her not answering the phone for a while. If she had to make it home for a delivery from parcel force then she's fucked you over. Only you can decide how justified she is in your opinion. If you come to the conclusion that she's messed you about then name and shame. No good offering a discount then not following through is it?

I will wait till Sunday - if no answer from her i will drop a negative review on monday. It's already ready sitting on my SSD  :cool:

Offline smiths

So finally i managed to book a WG i really fancy. Comms were good, i got her full adress. 15 minutes before our meeting she cancelled because she faced a serious problem. She did apologize me and told she will give me a discount when we meet next time. Well i had a plan B so went there.

Since that day i try to be in touch with that girl who cancelled me but there is no answer from her.

What should i do? Should i wait for her answer or write a negative review pronto?

Up to you what you do, but I have a zero tolerance policy and when this happens to me and it does, or the WGs phone is off even though I had only rang her to confirm less than an hour before its always a negative review off me. I don't blindly believe excuses and a discount off a future booking is no use to me as there wouldn't be a future booking. I don't appreciate having my time wasted. :thumbsdown:

Type_O_Negative

Up to you what you do, but I have a zero tolerance policy and when this happens to me and it does, or the WGs phone is off even though I had only rang her to confirm less than an hour before its always a negative review off me. I don't blindly believe excuses and a discount off a future booking is no use to me as there wouldn't be a future booking. I don't appreciate having my time wasted. :thumbsdown:

I will give her a few extra days for answer. If no answer - i will upload negative review on Monday.

Offline The_Don

Has the account been logged in, feed back added since (if on A/W) or the phone number still up. ie looks as if she working and not will to keep her part of the agreement (re-booking and discount, for wasting your time)  :unknown:

I still remember SamLP post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48641.msg636914#msg636914 on cancelled bookings.

Some times this has worked out for me:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104005.0 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60379.0

But stating that, I post up negative(s) when some W/G (and or pimps) attitude and service is so bad. I wouldn't return even if offered a free punt or discount:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132272.0 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54803.0

Edit: seen you posted; she active on vivastreet

I will give her a few extra days for answer. If no answer - i will upload negative review on Monday.

Looking forward to, find out what happens!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:19:26 pm by The_Don »

Offline Home Alone

I'd include adverse comments in an FR even if a WG said something like, "Could you give me another 5 minutes before turning up?"  It's simply un-professional.

If I've booked at, e.g., 1.00p.m., I expect the door to be opened to me no later than 13:00:30!!

Offline punk

Up to you regarding writing a negative.

Similar thing happen to me regarding the original Busty Angel,the dark haired big titty one near Tufnell park.

Got cancelled Short notice.Give her the benefit of the doubt. Encourage to rebook,so i left it a good 3 days and rebooked.Same thing happen again,this time not ill,but the landlord had turned up.

After i text saying she had mucked me around and if she didn't want to accept my booking she should say so and i would move on,she offered me a good discount so i rebooked a couple of days later.

Third time lucky not,she cancelled again last minute,saying she was ill,even though i had texted night before to see if every thing was ok.When i stated that i would have to rebook again (testing her out),she informed me that she was going back to poland on Monday (this was saturday) and she could see me tomorrow.So much for her being fucking ill.

Just bull shiting around as it turns out she was fucking the Land lord and they were getting serious as i later found out.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Similar thing here. My guess is that she'll answer next time her phones a bit dusty - probably doesn't want to work for a discounted price if she doesn't need to.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Could do one in the manner of those daft feedbacks on AW......

POSITIVE - She cancelled on me with 15 mins notice, but she sounded lovely and I'm sure we'd have had a great time!

Offline mh

I can recall two girls in the past cancelling on me and promising to rearrange. The first was for an almost unbelievable, ludicrous reason having gone total radio silence after I had left for the punt and for hours after the scheduled time. Yet she did rearrange - at a reduced price to compensate - and delivered a cracking punt.

The second one gave an easily believable reason, gave me some notice,  and stayed in contact at all times afterwards. Yet attempts to rearrange were fruitless and profile was suspended for authenticity so I suspect she was giving many the runaround.

So in my experience there's not necessarily a correlation between comms and likelihood of a rematch.

fredpunter

Up to you regarding writing a negative.

Similar thing happen to me regarding the original Busty Angel,the dark haired big titty one near Tufnell park.

Just bull shiting around as it turns out she was fucking the Land lord and they were getting serious as i later found out.

She married him and they have a baby now iirc :D

She did also develop a serious illness as well ... can't remember the details but kidneys rings a bell ... so may not all have been bullshit when she said she was ill.

And before I'm accused of white Knighting.... she retired years ago so it's all academic now.

Offline BogBog1

I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt the first time, because I've had to cancel punts at short notice before (for entirely genuine reasons : work meetings rearranged/over-running for example, or being stuck on a train with no alternative but to sit it out...) - there has been one occasion where I cancelled for a genuine reason and from that moment on the WG in question flatly refused to see me. I felt that was harsh. However, if the same WG cancels twice in quick succession for spurious reasons, I don't bother trying a third time.

5th Musketeer

Could do one in the manner of those daft feedbacks on AW......

POSITIVE - She cancelled on me with 15 mins notice, but she sounded lovely and I'm sure we'd have had a great time!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline two20

I've been promised discounts but they've never appeared. I'm sure it said with good intentions, but a few weeks down the line it obviously isn't the most important thing in their life.

Type_O_Negative

UPDATE: i got a text message from her today, she did apologize again and she is ready to see me.

Offline claretandblue

As this has all been played out in public pre meet can we assume she knows she is meeting typeonegative from ukpunting?

I prefer to punt discretely but its one way of guaranteeing a good service I suppose  :D

Type_O_Negative

As this has all been played out in public pre meet can we assume she knows she is meeting typeonegative from ukpunting?

I prefer to punt discretely but its one way of guaranteeing a good service I suppose  :D

I know, i know but i don't think i'm the only one she canceled.

Offline claretandblue

I know, i know but i don't think i'm the only one she canceled.
True,either way hope it goes well and she lives upto the hype!

Offline Rock123

I've got a similar problem. I booked to see someone this evening but they cancelled on me 1 hour before I was due to see her saying they are leaving the hotel early. Although she is still active on AW - i.e. green light is still on.

I have seen this girl in the past but over a year ago and I have done positive reviews of her on here. So I was disappointed and angry when she cancelled, but I am in a quandry because an hour before we were due to meet is probably sufficient and not worthy of a negative review. However I'd like to gather your opinions on this and if you overwhelmingly think I should post a negative review, then I will do so.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 06:35:50 pm by Rock123 »

Offline threechilliman

I've got a similar problem. I booked to see someone this evening but they cancelled on me 1 hour before I was due to see her saying they are leaving the hotel early. Although she is still active on AW - i.e. green light is still on.

I have seen this girl in the past but over a year ago and I have done positive reviews of her on here. So I was disappointed and angry when she cancelled, but I am in a quandry because an hour before we were due to meet is probably sufficient and not worthy of a negative review. However I'd like to gather your opinions on this and if you overwhelmingly think I should post a negative review, then I will do so.

An hour before sufficient? Not for me it isn't.

tcm

Offline Richthescouser

An hour before sufficient? Not for me it isn't.

tcm

100% with TCM here - an hour for me would often mean I'd set off.

Offline smiths

Its worthy of a negative review if you want to do one which is your business, I have a zero tolerance policy so cancelling me at any time will result in a neg review, I don't just blindly believe the excuses WGs come up with, if any, as I have heard them all before. If a fraction were true WGs would be the unluckiest people in the country.

Offline purple_t

UPDATE: i got a text message from her today, she did apologize again and she is ready to see me.

That's fair enough.
15 minutes notice to cancel the punt is a bit shit but we are all only human and sometimes accidents / emergencies occur. If you do get to meet her and she makes good on her promise of a discount then no reason to doubt her really. Of course if she had never got back to you after cancelling that would have warranted a negative review for timewasting.

Offline RegglerGuy

I'd only ever write up a negative review if I had already left the house and am just waiting around for 20 minutes. Then it's justified because she's actually wasting my time. If I'm still on my sofa and she cancels, it's not a problem.

Offline punk

She married him and they have a baby now iirc :D

She did also develop a serious illness as well ... can't remember the details but kidneys rings a bell ... so may not all have been bullshit when she said she was ill.

And before I'm accused of white Knighting.... she retired years ago so it's all academic now.

Must have been the Anal,jigging things around a bit. :D