Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madeline2415  (Read 1514 times)

9 review(s) for British Madeline (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline jasonbourne

External Link/Members Only

Met her last week, hotel in central london very close to station. Met me in a cool vintage (perhaps) dress, looking great. Tall at 5'9 or 5'10, angular face, very pretty in a natural way, body as in pictures, fantastic long toned legs.  She's very friendly and chatty, but also kept things moving in a natural way without prompting. OWO was absolutely sensational, up there with the best i've had. Sex v natural, with deep kissing. Was a quick visit, definitely will book longer next time.
Only downside is she's not around too often and can be a bit erratic, she tends to turn up in London at short notice, but comms are very good once her phone is switched on. I also think that she means it when she says she's leaving, so definitely plan to see her again before she calls it a day.
Recommended, definitely.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 05:08:05 pm by jasonbourne »

Offline king tarzan

Seen her a few months back.
Gives great gfe service..
No rush no clock watching in 30 mins service
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline monstar

Top girl and a shame she is 'retiring'.

A return visit has been high on my priorities but not had the chance partly due to her erratic and last minute schedule.  :(

Jvosta

decent looking (but no way like Amber Heard as mentioned in another report, I'd say 7/10)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:44:12 pm by Jvosta »