Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raluka Southampton - What a waste of time  (Read 9947 times)

9 review(s) for raluka2222 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

DelBoy76

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

One hour incall | £100

Services given | OWO, RO, penetration protected

Services refused | FK, fingering, deepthroat, CIM, COF

Decided I'd go and see Raluka based on her positive reviews here and honestly wish I hadn't bothered - bad attitude, poor service and horrendous clock watcher :thumbsdown:

Location was nice and comms were good. Unfortunately this was the best part of the experience.

Confirmed address by text and headed to her flat. She opened the door frowning and without even saying hi ushered me into her room. I asked how she was doing as I took my coat off and she said "money first then we talk". Wasn't even in the flat 20 seconds, very rude. Should have just walked at this point but thought maybe just a bad morning or something and decided to stick it out because of the good things people have to say here.

Flat itself is okay, she clearly shares it with other girls and it's a bit cramped. Decided to have a shower which was alright. Bathroom needed a clean, scum in the bath and grime in the toilet and sink.

Went back to her room, again she was frowning and looked just pissed off. Don't think she smiled the entire time - such a foul attitude. Explained what I wanted and got on with it.

Raluka is definitely the girl in her profile pics. Looks older than her profile says, more 25/26 than 24. She's tall and fairly pretty. Shame she's covered in stretch marks, obviously she's had a kid. Also her tit job was horrendous, lots of scarring and uneven. Must have had it done in the back of a gypsy caravan :D

Started with kissing, if you could even call it that. Had confirmed FK in pre comms but her tongue never left her mouth. Kissing was very light and clearly she hated it. My oral hygiene was fine, incase you guys wonder if that was the reason. That's more than I can say for her anyway, had distinct fag breath. She says on her profile she smokes but would it kill her to use some mouthwash?

Decided to move onto RO however no fingers allowed (despite her again agreeing to it in comms). She wasn't responsive at all and had positioned herself to make it hard to get access and refused to move at all. Looked up a few times to see her just blatantly staring at the clock on her wall. At least she was fresh downstairs.

Moved on, asked for oral and she reached for a condom. I said without please and she audibly sighed. Good start but at least she agreed :rolleyes: Wet wipe used (even though I'd just come out of the shower) and whilst she claims to give an amazing deepthroat she didn't take it deep at all. I'm average sized so no idea why she never went further than the head, even when I asked.

Within two minutes she reached for a condom and asked which position. I asked for more oral first so she did another minute and then sticks the mac on. I didn't bother to ask again. Went for a bit of CG and then doggy. She acted though this was the last place on earth she wanted to be - my missus shows more interest than Raluka. Couldn't have been less enthused if she tried :(

Asked if I could finish on her face which she said no. Asked about CIM and she said 20 extra - like hell I'm going to pay her another penny. Reluctantly came in the bag instead.

Rested a moment between rounds. Was tempted to ask for a massage but the sour scowl on her face told me not to bother. Once recuperated asked for a handjob to start off.

But then the worst bit of the punt happened - told no time for round 2?!? What the fuck, I'd been there 35 minutes out of an hour punt, 40 if you include shower and money time. There was plenty of time for another pop and at the absolute minimum giving it another go. But no she was getting changed and starting to tidy the bed. Right.

I told her there was plenty of time left but she said no times up and indicated to my clothes. Disgusting behaviour - probably just running a revolving door service and couldn't be assed but I'd paid for an hour specifically so I can pop twice.

As mad as I was by this I guess it was no real loss given how terrible her attitude and service had been. I have no idea why she has anything like a good reputation here - I've had far more interest shown from Soho walk ups.

Overall I have to say this experience was ultimately my fault. I broke the cardinal rule:

DON'T SEE ROMANIANS

As with most of these girls, seems they think a pretty face is all they need and attitude and service are irrelevant. Unfortunately for them I don't feel this way. Absolutely will not be back and highly recommend others not to either :thumbsdown:

kamu

Seems to be very hit and miss this wg. I get the impression from reading reviews here that she operates a revolving door service and I guess feels like she has to work even when she doesnt want to. I think this must take its toll on these Romanian wgs with even those who initially provide a good service eventually defaulting to the standard "do as little as possible to earn my money" setting. I have experienced this with Alycia and Sandra who were very good on my first meets with them but felt very robotic on more recent meets. Unfortunately shit service seems to be the norm with the Roma's hence why I generally dont waste my money on them anymore.

Anyway thanks for the review :thumbsup:.

Offline purple_t

Wow! Sounds awful :( Thanks for the review, but sorry it was so shit.

She's been in my hotlist for ages, despite the mixed reviews. Actually I was very close to seeing her at one point, then she got that awful boob job and ever since she has never been my first choice, even at £100 per hour and good location.

She will be swiftly removed from my HL, never to return.

Wonder if she will come on here and try to defend herself. She did last time she got a negative!

So I'm guessing Alycia is the only Rom worth seeing now in the area? It's a shame, by the sounds of it Raluka was a good punt when she first started. Wonder why her service has gone so massively downhill?

vw

Wonder if she will come on here and try to defend herself. She did last time she got a negative!

if she comes on again maybe she could explain this sentence from last time ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE A MAGGOT DESTROYER...????????????????????????

Offline purple_t

if she comes on again maybe she could explain this sentence from last time ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Haha, the "Maggot Destroyer' line is classic.

Actually, re-reading the older negative review the guy didn't go into too much detail, and her replies made it seem like maybe she was just having an off-day or her and the punter just didn't click.

This newest review is a lot more damning and in line with the 'shit Romanian WG' experience.

Will be interesting to see what her defence is this time if she reappears. Maybe she'll just flat out deny ever meeting him  :lol:

DelBoy76

Seems to be very hit and miss this wg. I get the impression from reading reviews here that she operates a revolving door service and I guess feels like she has to work even when she doesnt want to. I think this must take its toll on these Romanian wgs with even those who initially provide a good service eventually defaulting to the standard "do as little as possible to earn my money" setting. I have experienced this with Alycia and Sandra who were very good on my first meets with them but felt very robotic on more recent meets. Unfortunately shit service seems to be the norm with the Roma's hence why I generally dont waste my money on them anymore.

Anyway thanks for the review :thumbsup:.

You're welcome, want other punters to know what they are getting themselves into and know what to expect/who to avoid.

I don't like to blindly prejudice Romanians - like many here it seems I have seen my fair share of good good Romanians (and shit British girls). Just seems like a disproportionate number of my shit experiences are with Roms.

I was hoping Raluka would be an exception but sadly not :thumbsdown:

DelBoy76

Wow! Sounds awful :( Thanks for the review, but sorry it was so shit.

She's been in my hotlist for ages, despite the mixed reviews. Actually I was very close to seeing her at one point, then she got that awful boob job and ever since she has never been my first choice, even at £100 per hour and good location.

She will be swiftly removed from my HL, never to return.

So I'm guessing Alycia is the only Rom worth seeing now in the area? It's a shame, by the sounds of it Raluka was a good punt when she first started. Wonder why her service has gone so massively downhill?

Thanks man. I'm frustrated with my experience but it's made easier knowing somebody else wouldn't have to suffer through the same thing :)

Alycia has been very good the few times I've seen her. I'm not sure if she's the only good rom in Southampton as I'm hesitant to try ones that dont have positive feedback so have only seen a few. A new profile seems to pop up every other week :rolleyes:

Offline Darrenl

i did the first negative review a few months ago. This new one makes me think it probably wasnt my fault - sounds like a very similar experience, even to comparing it with a walkup.

Offline Jamboney

Seems like she's burnt out. I saw her numerous times over about a 15 month period and she was always excellent, then the last time I saw her back in October/November it was just ok. Thought I'd give it a few months before I saw her again but I won't be going back now.

DelBoy76

Seems like she's burnt out. I saw her numerous times over about a 15 month period and she was always excellent, then the last time I saw her back in October/November it was just ok. Thought I'd give it a few months before I saw her again but I won't be going back now.

Shame, its rare to find a pro$$ie who doesn't eventually get jaded :(

Just wish I'd seen Raluka back when she used to be good - was excited to see the girl described in the earlier positives from last year!

Offline purple_t

Wonder if it was a gradual downhill process or if something happened that made her change her attitude quite quickly? Perhaps at the annual convention of Romanian whores they scorned her for being too good and taught her the 'proper' way to be a Romanian WG :D

Offline DrConners

Wonder if it was a gradual downhill process or if something happened that made her change her attitude quite quickly? Perhaps at the annual convention of Romanian whores they scorned her for being too good and taught her the 'proper' way to be a Romanian WG :D

Hilarious !  :lol: funniest thing I've read on here for a while !!  :D 

Offline madmania

Similar to my experience :( Don't know whats happened. Won't be back either. Shame.

WhattheFlip

:lol: :lol:
Sadly it's probably just being jaded/working too much. Or i guess it only takes one really shitty client to ruin the job for a girl forever.

Offline Jamboney

Imagine if such a thing existed  :lol: it's a shame she's in decline really as there isn't a huge amount of choice in this area

Offline purple_t

Imagine if such a thing existed  :lol: it's a shame she's in decline really as there isn't a huge amount of choice in this area

Southampton really is quite a sorry state at the moment isn't it!? I can count the amount of girls I'd be willing to see on one hand :(

kamu

Southampton really is quite a sorry state at the moment isn't it!? I can count the amount of girls I'd be willing to see on one hand :(

I could count on 1 finger :lol:.

There have been an odd few I have seen and had a positive experience with but only 1 that I can say I would want to see again. Thats not to say some of the experiences havent been positive; just that they generally didnt leave me wanting more and I generally dont see the same WG more than once anyway. I didnt realise actually quite how mediocre Southampton was until somebody asked for recommendations and upon looking through my reviews there was only 1 I could safely say had me drooling again.

Offline purple_t

I could count on 1 finger :lol:.

There have been an odd few I have seen and had a positive experience with but only 1 that I can say I would want to see again. Thats not to say some of the experiences havent been positive; just that they generally didnt leave me wanting more and I generally dont see the same WG more than once anyway. I didnt realise actually quite how mediocre Southampton was until somebody asked for recommendations and upon looking through my reviews there was only 1 I could safely say had me drooling again.

OK, I've got to ask... who is the one you rate above all the rest!?

kamu

This one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think generally Portsmouth seems to be much better for WG's.

bigmanbigman

Put Southampton in the search tab above and make your own mind up .

Offline madmania

I'll throw my hat in for alycia - only seen her once but had a stellar 2 hours with her :hi:

Emily Poledancer and Lovely Lorraine meant to be great as well:

And

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 02:55:15 pm by madmania »

Offline purple_t

This one:

I saw her profile a little while back and was tempted, however I'm pretty sure back then it stated she was size 14, which is why I never booked her... now it's saying 10-12. Based on what you remember, how big is she? As I don't usually go above 10 and never above 12

Edit: Holy shit! Looking at her photos, I'm pretty sure I know who she is IRL... can never be 100% sure without face pics, but definitely looks like it could be the same person. Age is the same as well
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:20:47 pm by purple_t »

Offline purple_t

I'll throw my hat in for alycia - only seen her once but had a stellar 2 hours with her :hi:

Emily Poledancer and Lovely Lorraine meant to be great as well:

And

Thanks for this, yes I must get round to seeing Alycia. Some of the recent stuff I've read about Emily has put me off. I've seen Lorraine many times

Offline purple_t

I saw her profile a little while back and was tempted, however I'm pretty sure back then it stated she was size 14, which is why I never booked her... now it's saying 10-12. Based on what you remember, how big is she? As I don't usually go above 10 and never above 12

Edit: Holy shit! Looking at her photos, I'm pretty sure I know who she is IRL... can never be 100% sure without face pics, but definitely looks like it could be the same person. Age is the same as well.

OK I've established it's 100% her! Not someone I really know but seen her out and about. I can confirm therefore that size 10-12 on her profile is accurate. Might just book have to book her one of these days...

Offline madmania

OK I've established it's 100% her! Not someone I really know but seen her out and about. I can confirm therefore that size 10-12 on her profile is accurate. Might just book have to book her one of these days...

You'd punt with somebody you know/ know of in real life? :unknown:

Whilst I think everyone has fantasies about shagging civvie girls they know not sure Id ever punt with one if they turned out to be a WG. Seems a bit close to home :scare:

Offline purple_t

You'd punt with somebody you know/ know of in real life? :unknown:

Whilst I think everyone has fantasies about shagging civvie girls they know not sure Id ever punt with one if they turned out to be a WG. Seems a bit close to home :scare:

Maybe not the wisest decision in retrospect. We do have a mutual friend who introduced us on a night out some years ago, and I'm sure I've bumped into her a few times since then as well. I rarely see that friend now though and tbh I doubt this WG will remember who I am... I'll ponder on it some more!

Offline nigel4498

Totally agree.
I can't see any and have none on my hotlist.
My two punts this year so far have been in London with SP's who constantly provide a first rate service.
Worth the train fare.

Offline gheeme

Lana is the only one I see regularly. I'll gonna see a newbie this week but Soton is proper shit now for in calls

Offline advent2016

I don't like to tarnish all Romanians, although I tend to agree.  I was recently seeing a  27yr old Romanian, very, very pretty dental nurse who thought she was god's gift to men. Average shag, good BJ.  Most Romanian WGs have let me down.

Offline Cunning Punt

I think many punters would have been put off by the previous negative and her ridiculous rants, but even if not, your excellent and detailed analysis will certainly have put the nail in the coffin for most of the rest.

Her rants were prompted by the previous negative and someone mentioning in passing they tended to avoid Romanians - all exacerbated by some silly whiteknighting.

The irony is that she's just further proving the point.

bigmanbigman

This wg has put some serious time in the job most similar have gone or had a long break and returned ie angle199 and busty ?

Offline purple_t

This wg has put some serious time in the job most similar have gone or had a long break and returned ie angle199 and busty ?

Raluka did have a long break herself at one point. I don't know if it would help this time. It sounds like she's past the point of no return.

I don't understand full-time prossies who give a shit service - surely is bad for business in the long run because decreases the chance of repeat bookings?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:50:36 pm by purple_t »

bigmanbigman

If they tour or are pimped they dont care.

Offline purple_t

If they tour or are pimped they dont care.

Fair point! I can only assume most Roms are pimped especially when multiple girls are working from the same flat

kamu

Doesnt tour and isnt pimped to my knowledge. Now just another shit Romanian pro$$ie. Silly girl.

Offline Jamboney

Raluka did have a long break herself at one point. I don't know if it would help this time. It sounds like she's past the point of no return.

She used to have a regular mini breaks for a couple of weeks at a time. She seemed to me to be quite switched on in that sense and now it's all gone to shit for her.

DelBoy76

Doesnt tour and isnt pimped to my knowledge. Now just another shit Romanian pro$$ie. Silly girl.

It sounded like her on the phone so presumably if she handles her own comms she's not pimped. Guess this is the one good thing you could say about her :D

Doesn't explain her terrible service though, sounds like she is just jaded :unknown:

DelBoy76

I think many punters would have been put off by the previous negative and her ridiculous rants, but even if not, your excellent and detailed analysis will certainly have put the nail in the coffin for most of the rest.

Her rants were prompted by the previous negative and someone mentioning in passing they tended to avoid Romanians - all exacerbated by some silly whiteknighting.

The irony is that she's just further proving the point.

Glad you appreciated my review :thumbsup:

I wasn't really sure how to write something detailed enough to include everything relevant yet remain succinct enough not to bore everyone! The punting wiki and checking the reviews of others was helpful.

Looking at Darren's review and the following comments - seems like Raluka has a real chip on her shoulder about being Romanian. Shame she's not smart enough to realise the best way to dispel prejudices is to be better than expects and give a great service.

But as with everything, stereotypes exist for a reason! :hi:

DelBoy76

Just a heads up - her profile is set to a completely different location now and says she's on holiday. Not sure whether this means the profile is about to be recycled or whether she is actually taking a break (not before time) but just a warning to be careful!

kamu

Just a heads up - her profile is set to a completely different location now and says she's on holiday. Not sure whether this means the profile is about to be recycled or whether she is actually taking a break (not before time) but just a warning to be careful!

Probably picture selling in an area she has no intention of ever working in.

Offline nigel4498

Probably picture selling in an area she has no intention of ever working in.

That's the usual ploy.
They park it in a different location so they can still earn on the PG.

Offline Frenchie

WTF !!  Raluka has always been my number one choice for a quick 30 minute  ' get your rocks off ' session with a great CIM finish ... The £20 extra comment is unfair ... She states it clearly on her profile .

She has always been friendly , smiling ,accommodating ... I've seen her four times ... great comms ... always dressed as I requested .

I haven't seen her for about four months though .. I even likened her to Carolina who used the same house three years ago ..

I really hope something hasn't happened to change her .... Really upset about this ... as her location. parking , price VFM were all excellent .. LONG legs , tall  always immaculate  ...

I'll keep my eyr on up and coming reviews .... but this really isn't the girl I know .

DelBoy76

Further update, profile seems to have disappeared. Anyone have any info?

Perhaps she's finally gone back to Romania for good, and not before time :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Funnily enough I noticed earlier that Eleyna's profile has appeared again for the first time since before christmas. Maybe she's back as Raluka's replacement? The first 2 reviews of her were quite good, swiftly followed by 2 neutrals...

kamu

Im sure she will be back once the money runs out "unfortunately".

Offline madmania

Funnily enough I noticed earlier that Eleyna's profile has appeared again for the first time since before christmas. Maybe she's back as Raluka's replacement? The first 2 reviews of her were quite good, swiftly followed by 2 neutrals...

They are living/working in a 3 bedroom flat.

My bet is that Deny (External Link/Members Only), Eleynaa (External Link/Members Only) and the new girl Giulyaa (External Link/Members Only) are living there now and Raluka has fucked off back home, either permanently or for at least a substantial break.

It would certainly explain Raluka's massive drop in service - why bother pretending to care and maintaining a client base if she's just going home?

Classic greedy Rom whore attitude unfortunately :thumbsdown:

DelBoy76

Bad news guys

Looks like she's reactivated her profile and is planning to come back :thumbsdown:

Im sure she will be back once the money runs out "unfortunately".

As you predicted mate, turns out whoring is all she knows and so she has come crawling back. Why couldn't she have just stayed away? :dash:

Be wary folks, would hate to see any of you repeat the utter shit show that was my punt with raluka.

Stay far away!

kamu

Now just another shit Roma for the pile.

Offline Chooser

Looks like Deny is also back again with a different hair colour and even more promises to break!  :thumbsdown:

bigmanbigman