Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Callie Deepthroats - Bond Street - London  (Read 2913 times)

31 review(s) for ANAL THAI QUEEN (12 positive, 6 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7644699) (12 positive, 6 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline BillGoldberg

External Link/Members Only

Date/time:

23 Feb, Late evening

Small, pokey flat in a large block seconds from Bond Street Tube Station

Little effort put into making the accommodation look or feel presentable or welcoming for the punter, not an outright hovel but borderline

Bedroom very small, bed soft, creaky, not good for vigorous sex
Bathroom ok, but small, not dirty but not especially clean either

Duration/price paid:

1 hour, £150

Girl description:

This is always subjective, but in my opinion she was very beautiful.
Flawless, satin smooth and very fair skin for a Thai, a very pretty face, long straight silky jet black hair and an all natural body that was absolutely gorgeous

She looks mixed parentage white european and oriental, that sort of knock-out beauty that a young Maggie Q possessed, however Callie told me that both her parents are 100% Thai

Gently curvaceous with a butt that is a real standout feature, for many this girl physically could represent near perfection

Definitely the girl in the pictures but the photos, as the cliche goes, don't give you the sense of how physically attractive she is in person, especially when she's just standing/sitting/kneeling there naked in front of you

Quite friendly and reasonably welcoming, I got no negative vibes from her at all, English was ok as far as I remember

Age-wise I'd put her at early-mid 20s

Booking:

Callie's appearance is certainly a big positive however her service is not, its merely ok, quite unimaginative, dull and uninspiring, also if you're well endowed she can't really take a big dick, no pounding or BM style 'jackhammering'  :sarcastic:

The 'deepthroat' moniker is pure marketing BS, her oral was dull and mechanical and very far from deep.

She is extremely vanilla and the PSE hyperbole written by her pimp or whoever can be completely disregarded

Despite these negatives she does seem to enjoy sex and is responsive, and this coupled with her youthful all natural beauty is what caused me to derive some enjoyment and to finally cum, but she does just strike me as young, inexperienced and a little clueless about giving pleasure and knowing her way around a mans body, either that or she's just lazy and relies on her beauty to lure punters in through the door

I had originally planned on rating this punt a positive borderline neutral but in retrospect, especially considering the price tag, I'm rating it a neutral borderline negative. Her beauty and youth and the fact that I did orgasm and derived some enjoyment and pleasure from the punt and that she was pleasant to be around pushed it just up from 'negative'

Services partaken:

Protected penetrative sex, owo, HR

Recommended:

Not really, beautiful but unimaginative and uninspiring, not terrible but not particularly good, average at best and lacking in skill, experience and imagination

I will definitely not return
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 12:41:16 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Ozy84

I think it should be a positive just for the fact that its a new thai girl who doesnt have  a no blacks policy!

Offline pewpewpew

There's a group of thais with similar profiles all seem to be written by the same guy. Hardcore read, softcore experience. All located up town and all have those explicit photos to lure you in. Not saying they're all bad but it's just a lottery with these girls

ptokazii

She does look flaming hot !!

Offline BillGoldberg

There's a group of thais with similar profiles all seem to be written by the same guy. Hardcore read, softcore experience. All located up town and all have those explicit photos to lure you in. Not saying they're all bad but it's just a lottery with these girls

Yeah, you're right, the same all caps locks hyperbole and ultimate PSE promises

Offline BillGoldberg

She does look flaming hot !!

Beautiful, gorgeous, but very boring

If the service matched her looks I'd be broke

Offline BillGoldberg

I also forgot to mention in the review that at the end of the booking as I was on my way out she asked me for a 'tip.....£20'   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I just laughed and kept on walking

Offline Dicky

Thanks for the toftt BG!  Did you get two shots?

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the toftt BG!  Did you get two shots?

Just about managed one during this yawnfest

ptokazii

Beautiful, gorgeous, but very boring

If the service matched her looks I'd be broke

Very nice find !

I'm into looks myself, don't mind if I do all the work, it's actually the best cardio out there  :D

Offline BillGoldberg

Very nice find !

I'm into looks myself, don't mind if I do all the work, it's actually the best cardio out there  :D

Could be the girl for you then

:hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I think it should be a positive just for the fact that its a new thai girl who doesnt have  a no blacks policy!

Wtf so because she does not have a no blacks policy it should be a positive, I've heard it all now  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 01:51:46 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Ozy84

Wtf so because she does not have a no blacks policy it should be a positive, I've heard it all now  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

BM mind your own beeswax.

If you know you know....and i am sure BG knows what i was referring to.

Can see more martian than brazilian in you sometimes!  :drinks:

BM mind your own beeswax.

If you know you know....and i am sure BG knows what i was referring to.

Can see more martian than brazilian in you sometimes!  :drinks:

Ok ozzzy you're the one that came out with that stupid statement. Then you say BillGoldberg would know what your referring too, infact please explain in more detail why it should be a positive I'm very intriguied  :music:

Offline pewpewpew

I believe he was referring to the number of thai girls that won't see black guys.
Sky is blue
Grass is green

I believe he was referring to the number of thai girls that won't see black guys.
Sky is blue
Grass is green

Yeah I gathered that, but to say it should be a positive because she saw BillGoldberg is quite odd  :rolleyes:

Offline Ozy84

Yeah I gathered that, but to say it should be a positive because she saw BillGoldberg is quite odd  :rolleyes:

BM wake up out of the daze you have been in since you came back from your ban  :crazy: only odd thing here is you buddy.

I made a comment to BG, not you, about how he and other black men have experienced problems with seeing thai/oriental ladies because of the ladies no blacks policy. I recommended him a lady but it turned out she also had a no black policy. Therefore when he said that he had managed to successfully see this Callie, it was a tongue in cheek comment, that maybe he should rate it positive just on the fact that he has managed to get in the door. 

You have dragged it on in such a way that the tongue in cheek is now lost in your martian 🌎 Perhaps now you will understand what i meant by mind your own 🐝 wax! You trolling me is not working so move on and continue earning your brownie points by working your way further up the arses of some of the more vocal on here  :drinks: I stay out of your threads/comments and you stay outta mine until you return to planet earth  :music:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:11:51 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline BillGoldberg

In the past Thais have been 100% my first choice and I've rarely experienced racial prejudice from any of them. However that isn't the reason why I punt almost exclusively with them, it's because up until the last 5 years or so they've for me been by far the gold standard in providing the type of service I crave, and that I find them generally very physically attractive

For some reason a significant number of recent Oriental agency newbies stipulate a no black guys policy, don't know why since in my extensive experience with Thais I very rarely encountered this in the past

Probably no coincidence that the recent slew of sub standard Thais are racially prejudiced to go with the generally crappy service levels 

I have to say I agree with BM, it's ridiculous to rate a poor service provider as 'positive' just because she sees black guys........... Crazy   :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:33:49 pm by BillGoldberg »

In the past Thais have been 100% my first choice and I've rarely experienced racial prejudice from any of them. However that isn't the reason why I punt almost exclusively with them, it's because up until the last 5 years or so they've for me been by far the gold standard in providing the type of service I crave, and that I find them generally very physically attractive

For some reason a significant number of recent Oriental agency newbies stipulate a no black guys policy, don't know why since in my extensive experience with Thais I very rarely encountered this in the past

Probably no coincidence that the recent slew of sub standard Thais are racially prejudiced to go with the generally crappy service levels 

I have to say I agree with BM, it's ridiculous to rate a poor service provider as 'positive' just because she sees black guys........... Crazy   :wacko: :wacko:

With these agency's do you have to state on the phone that you're black and they try to find a girl that will accomodate you

BM wake up out of the daze you have been in since you came back from your ban  :crazy: only odd thing here is you buddy.

I made a comment to BG, not you, about how he and other black men have experienced problems with seeing thai/oriental ladies because of the ladies no blacks policy. I recommended him a lady but it turned out she also had a no black policy. Therefore when he said that he had managed to successfully see this Callie, it was a tongue in cheek comment, that maybe he should rate it positive just on the fact that he has managed to get in the door. 

You have dragged it on in such a way that the tongue in cheek is now lost in your martian 🌎 Perhaps now you will understand what i meant by mind your own 🐝 wax! You trolling me is not working so move on and continue earning your brownie points by working your way further up the arses of some of the more vocal on here  :drinks: I stay out of your threads/comments and you stay outta mine until you return to planet earth  :music:

Not trolling at all, as a black man I just found you post very odd but since you explained yourself fairenough you seem to be very angry. You seem to love subliminal digs at me first you say I'm a dodgy lil boy and mention how I travel over London then you tell me I need to tone down my reviews.

Then when I agreed with JRC on a thai thread you made another female bitchy comment about me ass kissing. You need to really get over this anger you have against me, who ever gave you info about me that time is mistaken or infact they are deluded by saying I'm some sort of pimp.

Offline BillGoldberg

With these agency's do you have to state on the phone that you're black and they try to find a girl that will accomodate you

Not until recently
Don't know what caused this change

Since the popular Thai agencies have known me for years, know who I am, know that I'm black, I don't have to say anything, however recently with some of the new girls I enquire about I get the "oh I'm sorry she doesn't see black guys" spiel

Off the top of my head, up until recent years, I remember this happening perhaps once or twice over the course of 10--15 years of Thai agency punting in London with a wide variety of girls

It's something I used to encounter more with English wgs on the very rare occasion that I discovered or heard about one that I fancied

Not until recently
Don't know what caused this change

Since the popular Thai agencies have known me for years, know who I am, know that I'm black, I don't have to say anything, however recently with some of the new girls I enquire about I get the "oh I'm sorry she doesn't see black guys" spiel

Off the top of my head, up until recent years, I remember this happening perhaps once or twice over the course of 10--15 years of Thai agency punting in London with a wide variety of girls

It's something I used to encounter more with English wgs on the very rare occasion that I discovered or heard about one that I fancied

I saw a thai indie last year she was based in south london when she opened the door I could tell she was slightly shocked. But after she let me in she seemed to relax and it was a good punt, this is her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108690.0
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:20:09 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline BillGoldberg

I saw a thai indie last year she was based in south london when she opened the door I could tell she was slightly shocked. But after she let me in she seemed to relax and it was a good punt, this is her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108690.0

Ffs looks EXACTLY my type but profile dead

Any ideas BM?

Thanks for the recommendation  :hi:

Ffs looks EXACTLY my type but profile dead

Any ideas BM?

Thanks for the recommendation  :hi:

I have no idea when I found her it was like hitting the jackpot, very sexy and around 5 foot with size 4 feet she looked greta in high heels  :cool:.

I see quite a few asian adds on london backpage when I browse but if I had to guess I would say they are bait and switches.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:46:21 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Ozy84

I give up.

It was a joke BG. After you could not see Elsa, Catherine or Mia it was a tongue in cheek comment. With the luck you appeared to have had with these new thais not wanting to see you i jokingly said perhaps its a positive just to have seen this one. Joke. Haha.  :dash: If you cannot see that and honestly think i was seriously saying you should rate it positive just because the whore saw you then god help you.

Anyways im gonna get myself off your review page sharpish.

Offline BillGoldberg

I have no idea when I found her it was like hitting the jackpot, very sexy and around 5 foot with size 4 feet she looked greta in high heels  :cool:.

I see quite a few asian adds on london backpage when I browse but if I had to guess I would say they are bait and switches.

Yeah, as soon as you see the word 'Japanese' in the profile  blurb, 99% of the time you can label it as a bait n switch operation, this jumps to 99.9% if an agency claims to be Japanese and 99.9999% if it's accompanied by very professional looking, soft focus, slightly bizarre looking photos of identikit Japanese sex robot-a-like girls with anime cosmetically altered eyes

ptokazii

Yeah, as soon as you see the word 'Japanese' in the profile  blurb, 99% of the time you can label it as a bait n switch operation, this jumps to 99.9% if an agency claims to be Japanese and 99.9999% if it's accompanied by very professional looking, soft focus, slightly bizarre looking photos of identikit Japanese sex robot-a-like girls with anime cosmetically altered eyes

True that..