Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish K_E_N_D_R_A  (Read 1643 times)

Echo1976

After reading all your reviews and lurking here for sometime i thought best to write my review of Kendra, from a few months back.

So my first punt in Scotland, so many great reviews of girl on here, but i choose Kendra, mainly for what i could see of her pictures and be good reviews.

Comms

Great comms from initial phone call, very polite, timely texts on the day of the booking. Not knowing my way around Glasgow she text me with some very good directions, i was travelling on my bike so easy free parking close to her flat.

Spoke to her on arrival and she gave me clear instructions on how to get into fort knox lol
This is where you might have some problem if you lose your bearings easily, you have to go through two doors with pass codes on them, then along a hallway before you get to Kendra's flat. However, Kendra does talk you through this, so you really shouldn't be much of a problem though.

Very easy to find, flat is in a big block. Clean and tidy with everything you need to freshen up (shower is mandatory if you want OWO).

Appearance

Kendra is a pretty girl, who clearly puts the effort into her appearance, long black hair, big boobs, very sexy butt, she was wearing a sexy little lingerie set.

Service

I'm not going to go into to much detail as the other reviews say it all. I'm normally not a GFE experience type of guy, but thought i'd go with Kendra on this occasion as i've read the reviews. To make it clear, she is very vanilla, so if that isn't your thing, you may want to book someone else.

She is a sweet girl, likes to talk  ;) i get the impression she does take things to heart to much, but that said i spent a lovely hour with her, DFK, then onto OWO which was awesome by the way, reverse oral, where i reduced her to a quiver, totally unexpected she said which was nice. Then on with the hood and cowgirl which is my favourite! she really grinds her pussy into you, and seeing those tits bounce is just perfect. finally finished doggy, where she asked me to fuck her hard :thumbsup:.

Didn't go for round 2, did expect her to initiate, but never mind, i was there 20 mins over my time.

Positives

Attractive Girl
Easy to chat with
Very friendly
Perfect GFE service
Didn't clock watch
Even folds your clothes and puts them in a wardrobe

Negatives
Didn't instigate round 2
Maybe a little to much chat at the beginning

Overall

If your looking for a vanilla experience she really is your girl, she doesn't claim to be anything else, very easy going. Great looking with an awesome arse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Echo1976

Just a little amendment to my review, thinking about it, round 2 was probably on the cards, maybe i left a little too soon. she did ask me at the beginning i'm sure if i wanted to cum twice, so probably my fault :dash: