Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute ginger sub - Manchester  (Read 2464 times)

11 review(s) for CuteGingerSub (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thelizard

External Link/Members Only
Location. Nice apartment in Heywood
Price.£150
Time spent 1hr.
Initial contact via AW mail, positive next day reply with contact details and address.
Arrived on time and actually knew the area had family just down the road. Anyway texted I had arrived and was buzzed in, found the apartment and CGS let me in, we kissed and hugged in the doorway for a while then into the lounge, Fia had worn exactly what I had requested and looked very cute. I'm not going into great detail but I will say she is very sub and eager to please, I found her charming and sexy, she can take a hefty spanking and I got the impression she genuinely enjoyed being spanked which suited me, moving on to the bedroom and there's not much she won't do and not much she didn't, lovely face and lovely spankable bottom, great kisser unlike some Wg's who just go through the motions, great gfe with no clock watching, she is a very likeable person and I would definitely return, I personally think her fees are ok given the services she offers, I have paid the same and left feeling ripped, not here, I can understand given her services that she's popular and not always great with comms  but I didn't struggle and I'm pleased I met her, what a blast.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:42:19 am by thelizard »

Offline threechilliman

Has she moved? I'm sure she was south Manchester.

tcm

Offline thelizard

Definitely in Heywood last week, North Manchester now, Easy to get there.

turkmanstan

Definitely in Heywood last week, North Manchester now, Easy to get there.

As an aside,I'm from North Manchester originally and we always called Heywood monkey town or dead-hole  :hi: :hi:

Jay-Jay

As an aside,I'm from North Manchester originally and we always called Heywood monkey town or dead-hole  :hi: :hi:
You've obviously never been to Chorley  :yahoo:

Jay

Offline PussyLover789

Are her adultwork photos accurate?? Its just that I've read that they're not  :unknown: