Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla36DD - Leicester  (Read 2199 times)

52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Moreish

Karla is perfectly built for what she's doing, she has a great way about her that's puts you at ease from the minute you first meet, not to mention she is FAF    :D
Rang her number,no answer,but straight away text spent with address , had a Plan B round the same area so made my way, pulled in to the cul de sac and rang again, picked up this time  :yahoo: but she said was busy but her friend was just as nice, agreed with this and made my way, rang bell let in to find Karla in a basque and a smile, flat was clean enough , offered the wash room and after ask how long, 30mins with her friend , but she must have been busy because I then had a 10min warm up with Karla, I was Just  thinking we must be game on , and then she stopped saying her friend would take it from here, fair enough had agreed to this but was a little disappointed , she came back saying she was still busy so I said I wanted you all along anyway, so down to business , nice DFK ,licking sucking , 69' OWO, CIM. never got round to shagging her, but will next time, best £60 I've spent in a while. Would defo see again but go for an hour next time and see what she can do.  :cool:
External Link/Members Only
1st review so I apologies in advance regards M  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good first review and good to hear you got to meet her

Why didn't you shag her? Ran out of time?

TheNewSeeker

Good first review and good to hear you got to meet her

Why didn't you shag her? Ran out of time?

Ran out in her mouth I suspect  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Ran out in her mouth I suspect  :D

Oh a false start off the blocks, haha

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Am I reading this right? Looks like Kati and Karla play off punters whilst one of them is busy??

B&S possibly, in a good way (or is there such thing).

I recall someone putting up a review on one of these Columbian girls completely unaware that he had seen the other one!!!

Offline Moreish

Ran out of time , her mouth and interest to be honest, did what I needed to do with my original choice so left happy with a box ticked.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Do my eyes deceive me - this is a positive review when you didn't even get to indulge with the person you had arrived to see? What would have happened if you didn't fancy the other woman?

Offline Moreish

I rang Karla wanting to see her but she said she was already booked , but her friend was available. I only had a short time slot so went for it, Karla was the one who greeted me at the door, business deal done takes money and goes, then she walks back in and after 5ish minutes I'm starting to think it's must be game on and things are warming up,then she says her friend will take over, bit piss off because Karla was my first choice , she goes but comes straight back in and and gets back down to business but keeps stopping listening like she waiting for her mate, I'm thinking fxxk this and little horns are starting to pop out the top of me head, and my balls are bursting ,so i ask her to stay in a nice way, she did a quick text, shouted something to her mate and then turned her attentions  to me. Was worth it in the end because from what you guys say on here she don't hang about in one place to long, and she is a little cracker just my type, would like another go if our paths crossed again. When I came out I half expected to see some pissed off chap waiting in a car nearby. Box ticked got trolley in my cross hairs next, then something British me thinks  :drinks: