Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa Diamond - Sandiacre (J25)  (Read 1673 times)

Hugo Victor

I found them originally on Viva st, but it looks like they have deleted their adverts.

External Link/Members Only

All their adverts have been removed from Viva st and changed to this one on Gumtree, with telephone number removed.

I really really want a Nuru massage!  A proper one!  I called this place and asked for a Nuru massage and they said they could do it.  I said I wanted a proper one using Nuru gel, the woman reassured me and said that would happen.  She said the normal girl was not there, but a 28 year old called Jenny was there.  So, I said OK.

I paid £90, because I thought I would get a proper one.

When I arrived I was met by the girl, who didnt even know I was coming.  (this is a massage parlour on a busy street in Sandiacre).

I told her I booked a Nuru and she said she would do it.
She was ok in looks, but nothing special.  Had a sweet smile.

When we started,she told me to take my clothes off.  I said you need to do that aswell, which she said she would.  She went out for 5 minutes and returned.  Got undressed to her knicker. 
She had lovely tits, really perky and lovely nipples.

She was chatty and smiled a lot.  I was disappointed thought that she only had baby oil.  She , said it was all they gave her and no other oils.  So, I was not happy, but I could see it was not her fault.

She told me she had only been there two weeks and was new to this kind of work.  She had a sweet innocent side, but a little naughty also.
She also told me that the place had closed down, because workers were selling sex and they could not do that anymore.  That may explain the change in adverts etc.  However, I only seen her on Tuesday, so the adverts must have been changed today.

Considering it was supposed to be a nuru massage, it was not.  There was a lot of B2b, and she let me finger her pussy and play with her tits.  Even let me kiss, lick and suck them.
She told me she would give me HR.  I tried to convince her to go further, but she was too scared.
Towards the end, she started the HJ, I told her she would be doing it a long time lol.. So she tried harder, and eventuallly I could not resist.

The girl was lovely and sweet.  I tried to encourage her to do it privately, but she had some personal problems and could not.  She had never done sex work before.  However, she could be good at it.  As she seem quiet willing.

The massage was poor, even for a Thai massage.  She should hang her head in shame!
I was annoyed that I was lied to and they do not do a nuru massage at all.

I would not recommend this place, and according to the girl, they do not have much customers.  Poor girl does not get paid, if she does not massage anyone.

The place is a joke!

Also, when I had the spa bath, the spa part did not work!!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Been there, done that, gave a neutral haha

The Thai woman everyone talks about at the Beeston place with the Italian also works here in the mornings I think.

I thought the place was expensive for what it delivers.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52690

Hugo Victor

Been there, done that, gave a neutral haha

The Thai woman everyone talks about at the Beeston place with the Italian also works here in the mornings I think.

I thought the place was expensive for what it delivers.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52690

Don't think any of the old staff work anymore. They trying to change their image maybe.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I noticed they expanded to a Birmingham branch too

Even with new staff I'd give it a miss now, the girl I saw was gorgeous I'd love to see her again but not rubbing my back for that money

Hugo Victor

I noticed they expanded to a Birmingham branch too

Even with new staff I'd give it a miss now, the girl I saw was gorgeous I'd love to see her again but not rubbing my back for that money

Have you been to see Lilly in Chester Green Derby yet?

Naked b2b, best massage and HR.. But no sex.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Have you been to see Lilly in Chester Green Derby yet?

Naked b2b, best massage and HR.. But no sex.
What's the price for the hour all in?

If she's that good I'd take your recommendation matey and have a look

Offline NervousJ

The girls on the old website looked mighty fine, but always looked expensive for a massage and handjob.

Hugo Victor

What's the price for the hour all in?

If she's that good I'd take your recommendation matey and have a look

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133516.0

Here is the review mate.  I didnt got for the naked body and HR.  That was £50 extra.  To be honest, that is what made it better, because she was trying so hard to turn me on..  HJ is £20, without her being naked lol.

Do what I did, tease her and she will tease you..