Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X ASHLEY NEW X - Edinburgh  (Read 2089 times)

4 review(s) for ASHLEY SEXY XX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline well_ung

went and visited this girl over the weekend, very nice looking in the photos, but im guessing they were took some years ago,  :scare:  :scare:

Location & Price

nice enough flat in the gorgie area of Edinburgh
not far from the mcdonalds
£60 for 30mins (left after 15mins)

Description

Blonde
dress size 12 (bit of a pot belly)
boob size - about a c natural but saggy
attractive enough
polish

Service

dressed in a nurses outfit, got the money part out the way, she disappeared and came back a few mins later.
was undressed and went in for a kiss and she turned her head away  :( "I don't like kissing" its too personal  :blush: but you'll let me stick my cock in your mouth  :lol:

got onto the bed to receive owo after she got the wet wipes out and almost pulled my cock off  :angry:
oral wasn't anything special in fact it was pretty shit with fake moaning noises.
didn't even want to fuck it, so ended up giving myself a wank just so I could finish and get out.

small shower so don't understand how she does *shower together  :wacko:

not a good punt . would I return erm No

roller coaster

She was in Glasgow a few weeks back using a different profile she was given negative feedback by the looks of it and now the profile is inactive.
Think the profile name was sexy Ginna or something like that.

Offline bigmike32

I was looking at her as a plan b incase plan a backfires next week. But i will avoid and probably keep the saunas as my plan b.

rgggedinburgh

One to avoid - made my excuses and left.  Nothing like the pics

Offline The Man With No Name

One to avoid - made my excuses and left.  Nothing like the pics

Have just been changed for lesser ones. Is she even anything like them?

Fuck knows why Auldie gave her a positive last year. I can only hope the age and pics were far more accurate when he booked, or he really has gone daft in his later years... :unknown:

rgggedinburgh

No, the pics were different.  She looked washed up.  Her profile is down now.  Will no doubt reappear!

Offline The Man With No Name

No, the pics were different.  She looked washed up.  Her profile is down now.  Will no doubt reappear!

And just like clockwork, has done so, through here in the "developed, privileged" West. Lucky us... :dash: