Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic - Glasgow  (Read 5095 times)

93 review(s) for Layla Exotic (91 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline scotland19something

Here is my review of Layla Exotic.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Her photos are 100% accurate and this is the girl in the photo, she is in her late 30's Middle Eastern girl, speaks great english and had a great laugh and time with here. oh and she is smoking hot! her photo's don't do her justice and she is much better when you meet her :)

Services on offer suited me perfectly. There are other reviews you can search for them which give her a positive review; it's what made me book her.
.... here's links I found in here for you guys - it is the same woman she said she used to work for that agency

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90323.msg1099308#msg1099308
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75341.msg946089#msg946089

Sent her a text and she got back within about an hour or two sorted out the details, dates/times etc and outfit for her to wear  :yahoo:

OWO 10 out of 10 proper PSE spitting on my cock, tea bagging, deep throat gagging all the way down to my nut sack and she kept going down further !

DFK her tongue right down my throat, she is well horny  :angelgirl:

My god this girl loves anal (straight on with the condom), she insisted she wanted fucked in the ass - hey I'm only to happy to oblige  :yahoo:
Lots of other positions and I mean lots, here's a rundown (and I'm going to definitely go back for another booking very soon!)

Doggy style - fucking fantastic what a pure site seeing her bending over and then moving onto the bed and went for anal, she was more than happy to go in and out from ass to pussy and back to ass then pussy. Got her to arch herself up and by fuck I was pounding away and she was getting right into it moaning and pulling her cheeks, hips and hair  :dance:

Reverse cowgirl, again fantastic and she genuinely enjoys it (no falseness at all)

I said I wanted her to cum, she loves it when she goes ontop so up she gets and bouncing away, her tits are really fit (minor scarring I didn't ask if they were implants probably are but you won't care as her rack is fantastic and firm) then she cums and I'm still banging away.

A short rest and she starts to get my cock hard again (there was no pressure just lay back and fuck me it was rock solid) then onto round 2 and more anal, owo, face fucking, doggy style then finished with some CIM and she swallowed it no problem at all.

10 out of 10 from me chaps and I'm off to book her soon  :yahoo:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:18:48 pm by scotland19something »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Courtney

her photo's

..yeah, they don't look great. The one with the jeans and blouse looks the better compared with the other dodgy get up. :wackogirl:

hardtoplease

Cheers dude,  :drinks: great review.

How the feck have I missed a girl like this who takes it up the back pipe  :dash: always a problem for me cos apparently I'm hung like a cuddy  :D

Need to check the bank account and get her booked  :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

I pm'd her back in November I think...When she was only doing outcalls, to ask when she would be doing incalls...She said she was trying to find a suitable place to work from..I wouldn't do an hour at 130 though..Plus if she is late thirties instead of her suggested 32 then it's also a no from me...Nice review though :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

always a problem for me cos apparently I'm hung like a cuddy  :D
Yeah..You've told us in another thread!....Think we get it....Don't think many punters on here will care how your hung tbh...Me included...  :rolleyes:

Offline Budgie

if she is late thirties instead of her suggested 32 then it's also a no from me

I saw her a few times when she was working as Melissa at GEA and I would have put her at mid 30s but her age wouldn't put me off. She is reasonably pretty but apart from that probably the dirtiest tart I've ever been with. She'd do anything asked of her! I'll have to pay her a visit now she's an indie.

Offline Clattypats

I saw her a few times when she was working as Melissa at GEA and I would have put her at mid 30s but her age wouldn't put me off. She is reasonably pretty but apart from that probably the dirtiest tart I've ever been with. She'd do anything asked of her! I'll have to pay her a visit now she's an indie.
How long ago would that have been then Budgie?....Maybe if she done hh instead of an hour aswell...I don't have a problem with 130 for an hour..But there are only certain SP's I would currently see at that :)

Offline Budgie

How long ago would that have been then Budgie?....Maybe if she done hh instead of an hour aswell...I don't have a problem with 130 for an hour..But there are only certain SP's I would currently see at that :)

I saw her a few times last year up to around September. Like I said she is probably the dirtiest I've seen and for me worth 130, the only fault is that she is very vocal and screams out. Hope she's toned it down a bit.

hardtoplease

Yeah..You've told us in another thread!....Think we get it....Don't think many punters on here will care how your hung tbh...Me included...  :rolleyes:

You stalking me Clatty  :lol:

And I think I'd be well fecked off if a PUNTER cared about the size of my boaby  :crazy:

Nevertheless, not my fault if you have size envy   :wacko:

Offline pablodiablo

I can only agree, I saw her a few times as Melissa at GEA, got her number just before she went indie & have seen her a few times since as Layla. Her pix have never done her justice in my opinion, she's slim but a bit curvier & prettier than the pix suggest. I think her boobs are real (unless shes had a boobjob since xmas) & the scars are from a reduction - I didnt find them off putting at all. Granted she doesnt do h/h but to be honest she's so up for it and dirty that i found an hour flies by - as Budgie says, she's so eager to please that she did absolutely anything I wanted (only no-no was filming). Ive not been punting much recently but I always find myself measuring up new punts to Layla in terms of attitude , VFM, and pure filth.

Offline Clattypats

You stalking me Clatty  :lol:

And I think I'd be well fecked off if a PUNTER cared about the size of my boaby  :crazy:

Nevertheless, not my fault if you have size envy   :wacko:
Eh... Don't think so! Was more of an observation of how vain you are  :D :rolleyes:

Well it is a PUNTERS forum so maybe your hoping someone will care about it  :lol: :wacko:

And yeah...Pure envious...cause am hung like a mouse  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:05:23 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

I can only agree, I saw her a few times as Melissa at GEA, got her number just before she went indie & have seen her a few times since as Layla. Her pix have never done her justice in my opinion, she's slim but a bit curvier & prettier than the pix suggest. I think her boobs are real (unless shes had a boobjob since xmas) & the scars are from a reduction - I didnt find them off putting at all. Granted she doesnt do h/h but to be honest she's so up for it and dirty that i found an hour flies by - as Budgie says, she's so eager to please that she did absolutely anything I wanted (only no-no was filming). Ive not been punting much recently but I always find myself measuring up new punts to Layla in terms of attitude , VFM, and pure filth.
Thanks for the info Pablo  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Echo1976

Great review scotland77. Layla is now at the top of my hotlist, exactly what i like.  :thumbsup:

hardtoplease

Eh... Don't think so! Was more of an observation of how vain you are  :D :rolleyes:

Well it is a PUNTERS forum so maybe your hoping someone will care about it  :lol: :wacko:

And yeah...Pure envious...cause am hung like a mouse  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :hi:

Afternoon Clatty, now that's the type of banter I enjoy  :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

She's had a reduction? Fuck's sake were they down at her knees B4 that?
Arranged a meet just after Ne'erday but she told me her tits were still sore from the surgery so agreed to wait a while.
Thought that was the last I would hear, but fuck me (not an invitation), she gets in touch about three weeks ago, as apparently she is into old farts.
Let's just say I've done me first Arab, and she almost done me! She was all over me like a cross between a polar bear and an anaconda. Think Sexi Sammi or Savanna, I put her with these girls, she's fucking nuts in the best possible way!
She arrives and starts to sook the face off me before she's got her coat off, and it went on like that for the next wee while. What she says on her profile is all done with gusto and then some! OWO,79,  not 69 it's that good, and anything else I asked for, apart from time to get a breath.
I booked for an hour but well past the second one we were drinking tea and blethering, well she was gabbing, as she can gab, I was trying to keep breathing.
The cross shaped scars under her tits are still very noticable, if that puts some of you off so be it.
After only one meeting she strikes me as a girl who will quite happily fuck your brains out, not too hard for some on here, if she is into you, she is also great company and likes a laugh.
She was normally above my price bracket but because she got back to me I went for it and have to say one of my better decisions recently.
So at present eating my purridge and saving my gingy bottles whilst walking past a gym to get me fit for a rematch.

Offline Santiago

Cheers for the review

She's on the hotlist

:hi:

Offline tazman1002001

After reading all the feedback oh here and AW she is def on the hitlist.

Not really into Anal but from what I'm reading she activley encourages it, anyone else who was a new comer to Anal who has tried it with Layla?

Also I'm a foot lover in case you didn't know...anyone get a peek at her toes lol?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: