Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Apple - Colindale gym bunny  (Read 15541 times)

4 review(s) for Katy Apple. (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Online KorbenDallas

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Location: Bloody Colindale. Jeez, if she didn't look as hot as she does there's no way that I'd head out that far...

Comms: Good text responses and even a chat before we arranged to meet up

Looks: Toned to fuck!  She is about 5'1 and not an ounce of fat on her.  Amazing feeling body, gorgeous abs.  Boob job has left the nipples a bit high, but I guess over time they'll settle nicely - for now they're a bit too much above the ski-ramp :)  No photoshop on those photos - she really is that fit.

Duration: 1 hour

Hygiene: Very clean and hygienic.  She insisted on a shower beforehand.  OW which is an issue for some guys I know, but personally I have had a WG give me a drippy cock from an uncovered blowjob and so I insist on everything covered these days.

Service:  OMG.   :yahoo:
I had such a good shag.  Good blowjob, then we started shagging with her on top, then we flipped over and I got those great boobs flailing all over as I rammed her.  She likes it hard.  Katy is so tiny that I was able to easily pick her up and shag her standing up against the wall.  Finished off with me absolutely pounding her from behind.

This is one WG that I am definitely seeing again.  Jeez, I can't believe that I'll be going back to godawful Colindale though...

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:09:55 pm by KorbenDallas »

Offline Sinz

Dammnn she is fit !!! Thanks for sharing OP.

Offline Meursault

£160 is way too expensive imo, for OW and an on-call in Collingdale

Offline pumps

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo overpriced, along with such a limited service list.

she thinks too highly of herself because she has gym membership  :rolleyes:

Offline advent2016

Shame
No OWO/CIM  is  a deal breaker for me.  Those tattoos spoil a lovely body.  Too expensive.

Offline Celticstu

Was interested until I saw the price and limited services. Glad you had a good time though.

Offline tantric talents

Shame
No OWO/CIM  is  a deal breaker for me.  Those tattoos spoil a lovely body.  Too expensive.
+1
Yes it is a shame, especially as I am always driving past Colindale..

Online dubhcarr

yeh I'll be saving my hard earned.......glad you enjoyed but another deluded princess.......there is a lot of value out there for £160PH........

Offline SamLP

I was interested in her a long time ago. She used to charge 90/130 for half hour and an hour, but with no FK or OWO so I opted out.
She then raised her rates, added FK (at discretion)
She used to also have a tab where she was looking for a sugar daddy ti whisk her away and marry her.

Offline pumps

She used to also have a tab where she was looking for a sugar daddy ti whisk her away and marry her.

I remember.

The sad truth of the matter is she must have some well paying sugar daddys.  :rolleyes:

hence why the price and service list never budges to anything remotely sensible.

Offline Steve2

Fake tits and price!!

It's a NO from me

Offline brownman

She'd be much more popular if she dropped her prices by 30 or 40, but maybe she prefers working less for a higher rate

Offline pumps

She'd be much more popular if she dropped her prices by 30 or 40, but maybe she prefers working less for a higher rate

Even then, her like list would still need several additions.

Offline foobarbaz

It looks like the account was hacked or something...

Offline The_Don

Ethnicity:    Chinese
Dress Size:    18+
Height:    5'5"
Hair Colour:    Red Short
Eye Colour:    Pink

What is your dress size?    18+

How would you describe your body type?    Few Extra Pounds

Offline YoungBrom

Or that she's now found a sugar daddy... ^

Offline Bassman

I believe she was giving up the game so may have sold it on. Apparently they do that.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

I believe she was giving up the game so may have sold it on. Apparently they do that.  :unknown:

Many profiles are sold on and swapped, IMO. Because some blindly believe that, A/W feedback and the verification process, adds some sort of legitimately to a profile.

As with most things, if there money to be made, some will exploit it.   

Offline pumps

I'm glad she's gone, I was fed up of looking at her re-fuckin-diculously priced rates and F'All enjoys in my hotlist.

:thumbsup:

Offline 99qwerty99

She was epic.
Any idea if she is back and using a different profile?

Offline Kaluuu276

She started out back in Finchley area and was a lot cheaper. Never got round to seeing her there , then for some reason she left and upped her prices.
Doesn't make sense as Finchley is much well off than Colindale.

Offline foobarbaz

Do you have any link of the new profile?

Online webpunter

+1 & joining this thread etc

Do you have any link of the new profile?

Offline The_Don

She started out back in Finchley area and was a lot cheaper. Never got round to seeing her there , then for some reason she left and upped her prices.

I seen her profile pop up in my searches on A/W over the years. During that time, I've seen the rates rise and the service list shrink.

The rates started off at £80 or £90 P/H  :unknown:

I considered her several times for a punt. But other W/G offered better VFM and at lower rates. In the local area, IMO.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:20:55 pm by The_Don »

Smatte

This girl also worked out of Canary Wharf with a friend, a few years back. Plus in South Kensington
. I saw her twice and she's on my list of all time best fucks, so I'm definitely a fan...

Haven't seen her since she moved out of central London...

Offline Freddie Boswell

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo overpriced, along with such a limited service list.

she thinks too highly of herself because she has gym membership  :rolleyes:
:D!

Online webpunter

Sent her an AW message a couple of years ago - when pricing cheaper.  Got a lovely reply.  And quick too.  This encouraged me to line up a booking.  But couldn't get my 'schedule' organized.  Then i dithered.  Serves me right.  I was imagining her petite & fit-as, bouncing around in CG & reverse CG  :dash:

Offline 99qwerty99

I am confused. Are you saying she is back in Finchley?
If so, can you post the link for her profile.

Offline Rook_ee

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Location: Bloody Colindale. Jeez, if she didn't look as hot as she does there's no way that I'd head out that far...

Comms: Good text responses and even a chat before we arranged to meet up

Looks: Toned to fuck!  She is about 5'1 and not an ounce of fat on her.  Amazing feeling body, gorgeous abs.  Boob job has left the nipples a bit high, but I guess over time they'll settle nicely - for now they're a bit too much above the ski-ramp :)  No photoshop on those photos - she really is that fit.

Duration: 1 hour

Hygiene: Very clean and hygienic.  She insisted on a shower beforehand.  OW which is an issue for some guys I know, but personally I have had a WG give me a drippy cock from an uncovered blowjob and so I insist on everything covered these days.

Service:  OMG.   :yahoo:
I had such a good shag.  Good blowjob, then we started shagging with her on top, then we flipped over and I got those great boobs flailing all over as I rammed her.  She likes it hard.  Katy is so tiny that I was able to easily pick her up and shag her standing up against the wall.  Finished off with me absolutely pounding her from behind.

This is one WG that I am definitely seeing again.  Jeez, I can't believe that I'll be going back to godawful Colindale though...

I agree she's the best have you still got her number I can't find her any more...

Offline a203203

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Saw her four years ago, it was good (apart from the no sex part): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39653.0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:04:45 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline stuart.

Shame her adult Works is not working, she's fit definitely would have gone to fuck her  :rolleyes: