Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greece advice  (Read 2158 times)

Offline scorpion

Hi looking for advice on greece I seen a old newspaper clip saying the economy was so bad that the girls were charging peanuts naturally their was a thread on here saying the prices in the article were to good to be true £2.50 but it was 2015

But I imagine with their economy they must be cheep desperate for the money these days everything I find is on Athens so long story short thinking of a holiday and looking for resorts with cheap women

So info on prices best resorts

Offline scorpion

Seriously someone help me out here

Offline Marmalade

It would be nice if people asking questions contributed something. However, Greece (Athens, Crete, Thessaloniki) is pretty cheap. Not £2.50 at anywhere you are likely to find on your first visit, but a 10 euro suck and fuck is easy to find (see UKP Wiki) or 20 Euro in slightly better buildings, scruffier area. There are also better quality options, but if you have to ask about the basic then you might be better sticking to them.

I'm happy to post more info if you contribute with some reports about your punting elsewhere in the normal way. Regards.

Offline Marmalade

Almost two years ago you asked for assistance on Glasgow punts, which was given, and then you posted nothing back. When and where and who was your last punt with? I'm not being nosey, just that there are a lot of "what if" posters that aren't punters. If you give something back, you might be taken more seriously.

Offline QQwerty

Any advice on the Heraklion region of Greece? Looking at going over in September so any places to escape for an hour or two...?