Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly - Soft Touch Body Works - Northampton  (Read 1236 times)

1 review(s) for Carly @ Soft Touch (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

davro1975

Seen Carly twice now, she's pretty - much prettier than I expected.  She has a decent body with a decent bum (I usually prefer very petite girls with smaller bums) and nice sized decent tits and good nipples.  She's fair skinned and quite freckly if that gets you going or puts you off?.  Think she must've been about for a while as she's very confident and has a cheeky way about her which puts you at ease.  I always have the massage on a punt but I've never had a good one but I just try and use it to relax, break the ice and use my imagination of what's to come.

Cary offers a lot of services but I'm pretty vanilla to be honest.  She does FK and gives great OWO, she does that thing where she puts your cock in her mouth and flicks her tongue over the end really fast.  Didn't know what the fuck was going on the first time! It feels a bit strange but I took it as an experience and let her carry on.  She sucks your cock in plenty of different ways to keep the variety going, eye contact, ball sucking asked if I wanted rimming - one of the best BJ's I've had.  I wasn't there for sex so haven't fucked Carly, but I'm sure it's wild!  First time I saw her I came on her perky tits and the second time it was a facial.  As usual the girls aren't over keen on facials as they're worried about getting it in their hair and eyes - which I accidentally did as all the edging had me stocked up with a full load.

I'd recommend seeing her and Soft Touch has some great girls

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Davro, you need to post the AW link, otherwise you end up creating considerable amount of unnecessary work for the Admin team.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is your 4th review where you have not posted the link, and others have had to do it for you.

If you are unable to post the link, at least post the 7 digit AW ID number,  that way it saves other members having to search for her, and they casn then post the link for you.

Hopefully, you should get the hang of this soon.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:02:21 pm by CoolTiger »

davro1975

Sorry!!  I was in a rush and obviously forgot to post the link!  Didn't know you could search using the AW numbers for reviews, I went through pages and pages of reviews of East Midlands WG's last night looking - took hours!  Was interesting reading but thanks for letting me know there's a much quicker and direct way!  Apologies for the extra admin work!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry!!  I was in a rush and obviously forgot to post the link!  Didn't know you could search using the AW numbers for reviews, I went through pages and pages of reviews of East Midlands WG's last night looking - took hours!  Was interesting reading but thanks for letting me know there's a much quicker and direct way!  Apologies for the extra admin work!

Also, look at the bottom of this thread, where you will find :

A link to the East Mids Hall of Fame WGs, which list 50+ popular girls who have been well reviewed on here.

Also, there are numerous PuntingWiki links, which new members may find helpful.