Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sheela A level Barking (anal sex performed)  (Read 9585 times)

5 review(s) for Angel sin xx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline larry76

hi all,
i met today Sheely as i wanted to test her anal skill.
Made the booking on her email and told her I wanted to take her anally.

External Link/Members Only

it was 2 hours all inclusive (i did not go for owo and cim but it was my choice).
the incall happened at the ibis hotel, bit small but at least clean, bit a walk from the station. she told me that she normally receive at a friend house but the boiler was down.
so there was bit of mix up as she told me this location change at while i was commuting, i arrive bit late and had to wait after the next client but she apologized for this.

Anyway, waited to see her. when I arrived, she greeted me in nice underwear, she is very pretty and nice body . I was rock hard just by the view.

First oral covered, the missionary: 1st pop (10 min)
Bit of chat
then doggy, then her flat facing the bed and me on top: 2nd pop ( 20 min)
Bit of chat
the reverse cowgirl, missionary and decided to try A level but she was very tight, I could not get indide and I tried for 5 minutes at least but no result. I put the condom on my finger and tried to loose her rear door (15 min)
then back to missionary, I was now super hard so tried again A level in missionary. (10min)
This time it worked as i was super hard and push for the rear entrance and i went into her ass (20-30 min).
first time i m getting someone as tight, so large girth might be difficult.
i m between 4-4.5 (i m larger at the head) so people with larger shaft will struggle. I really think 4.5 girth is her maximal limite.

she was too tired to do something else , still 20 minutes so i decided to chat.

i think she is ok for 1 hour or 1,5 hour max.
it was great but will i book her again? i m not convinced as I'm into non stop sex with bit of gfe.

so conclusion
Very pretty girl for gfe with some anal if you are average size (4 inches girth should be ok).
one of the prettiest girl I have taken anally and def the tightest ass that I have fucked.

Offline Jimmyredcab

In my catchment area but I never see girls who refuse to show their face, not now, not ever.    :hi:

Offline larry76

Btw, it was 200 for 2 hours

Hetfield

Good stuff - so there's little chance Jimmy will try to convince her to put her prices up then! :drinks:

She's on my "to-do" list, after reading Larry's and Panel's reports. And I pass that Ibis everyday too!

Offline larry76

Btw, she told me she is normally at her friend house, closer to barking station than the ibis
The Ibis was the exception.
I must highlight that if you are into anal, I think above 4 inches girth can be quite challenging if you are not hard like a stone.

Ted Bear

:yahoo: theres hope!! some you guys go pay her a visit and lossen her up for me :lol:

panel999

Nice report larry - she is pretty may try again with her next week for A level but only do an hour - i saw her at her friends flat which was ok, nice large bed. Thanks for the report....

amri

saw sheela today and i have to agree with the size of cock she can take.

she was certainly in pain trying to take me in though she was tight but she is not the type of anal provider that can take a pounding. it was really slow anal and she can only do 1 type of position which is the missionary position so that she can control your speed.

in this sense i think julia is better though a little bit more pricier even though in the same area. Julia's place is further down the road but in a nice apartment. In terms of looks though sheela is pretty julia wins hands down with nice clean skin, nice clean pink pussy and arse. With julia when she is in heat you can "anal" her in position including doggy and you can do it hard. she is just as tight and when she is sweating she smells of sex! julia only looses in terms of pricing as she charges 120 with anal per hour and she dont do CIM, and lately wants covered blowjob :(. and the stretch mark on her tummy of course. also she does not see blacks (my mate when to her place and she didnt let him in.

sheela wins in terms of wanting to do cim/facial and younger of course. but for her price it is fair but for 120 per hour i would go for julia.

panel999

Thanks Amri for the report may go back there next week for another session but this time try her A services!!

amri

i also wanted to mention that summary given by larry76 on the size of dick she can handle is spot on as i am bigger than that. she also tires after nearly n hour.

in terms of stamina she is not that good.  she is a sweety gfe type of girl. not the type that can go on and on with sex.  and frankly speaking she talks a lot and i suspect she does this to cut down the time on fucking :p. so with showers and hearing her talk and all you actually get less ;p. i thought i should point this out as i dont want some punters here to be sucked in into her long conversation ;)

but for those looking for gfe that provides anal she is good but if the price were to be more for the looks and service provided i think they will be better option like maggie who you can really have and amazing anal(from the reports i have yet to visit myself)

Offline akauya

Guys, any more updates on Sheela? She's been on my top list for ages. I booked some time ago and she had to cancel (all with plenty of time etc. so OK).

Is she still doing anal mish only?

Offline Tailpipe

Guys, any more updates on Sheela? She's been on my top list for ages. I booked some time ago and she had to cancel (all with plenty of time etc. so OK).

Is she still doing anal mish only?

akauya

I just new I would find you here  :D :D :D :D

BeesKnees

Offline akauya

Thanks Doobie. I've done the mish only anal with DollElly and it's really not that great. But as I said she's been on my A list for ages so I'll concentrate on her other services  :)

BeesKnees

I was very conscious that I was causing her pain but she said she was enjoying it otherwise she wouldn't put it on her likes.

But like I said in my review, she wants you to penetrate slowly, and once it's in, try not to pull completely out. It just depends how expert your thrust is :D

Maggie21 in Croydon is one who can take an anal pounding

Offline akauya

Maggie21 in Croydon is one who can take an anal pounding

I know - I've seen her (done a review too) and boy not only can she take it she actually pounds herself into you ;)

I'm definitely going to visit  Sheela and will report back.

panel999

Tried a few weeks ago to see her again but was not working - added to my list of 2nd punt girls to re visit

Offline FilthyMilky

Amri, do you have a link for Julia?  She sounds great.  Thanks.

andrei

Amri, do you have a link for Julia?  She sounds great.  Thanks.

look closely at what it says right under amri's username

Offline ladiesman020

Barking is somewhere I would not punt. It's full of B&S and muggers
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FilthyMilky

Ah, that could be a problem lol

Well spotted andrei

Offline Steve2

I never see girls who refuse to show their face, not now, not ever.    :hi:

Piss myself laughing. You couldn't make it up. Well Jimbo could

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: