Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Milf - Newbury  (Read 2098 times)

2 review(s) for michellemilf (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Tmor25

I saw Michelle last weekend for a car meet.  £40 for 15mins.

External Link/Members Only

Michelle is a lovely mature lady. Probably early 40s, pretty face and very friendly. We communicate via AW emails at first to arrange and she asked me to meet her at a certain place. It was a busy location so I was concerned at first. But then she pulled up next to me and quickly hopped into my car. We drove to a secluded spot and parked up. I pulled my trousers down and she took her top off and proceeded to give me a lovely, soft blowjob before I came in her mouth.

I've never done car meets before but the excitement of it was amazing.  It was only a 15min meet but there was no rushing at all and we had good chats about the business, her likes, my likes etc.
I am hoping to go see her again for an outdoors meet as apparently she really enjoys that!

Offline Stiltskin

I've never done car meets before but the excitement of it was amazing.  It was only a 15min meet but there was no rushing at all and we had good chats about the business, her likes, my likes etc.

Sounds like you crammed a lot into your 15mins. You must cum quicker than me!

Offline Tmor25

Haha. Yes, I did cum rather quickly im afraid!