Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a gusher squirter  (Read 4200 times)

Offline bastogne

Anyone know of any girls that get really wet and can gush/squirt , preferably girls size 14 and under!
I have seen moorishmelissa and she's pretty awesome but got an itch for someone new

Gatchaman

Derbyshireprincess next time she comes to visit. Take your wetsuit!

Too fiddly to post a link on my phone, but you'll find one in my recent review

Offline crfc

External Link/Members Only
Threatening to come to Cardiff early April IF she geys enough requests! You lnow whst to do then bois.....

Offline BogBog1

This girl does apparently, but I haven't seen her so can't confirm first hand.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bishopbailey

Guys try Bella. She squirted all over me on our first meeting last week. She's a top girl too, knows what she is doing and gives a great GF experience with DFK throughout. I highly recommend her 👍💦💦

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Have you a link for Bella, as here place of action is not on the above post, looks gorgious, I'd love to drink from that well .  And yes darbyshireprincess enjoyed her stay in Cardiff and says  she'll be back, believe me she can soak with the best, ( see review )  and the sex was good too.

Gatchaman

Have you a link for Bella, as here place of action is not on the above post, looks gorgious, I'd love to drink from that well

Outcall rates only though, Red.

She does say "PLEASE NOTE I LIVE AT HOME WITH PARENTS WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO BE EXTREMLY QUIET BUT I GET SO TURNED ON KNOWING I COULD GET CAUGHT AT ANY TIME ".  I assume that refers to camming.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Flippin 'eck Gatcha. You should change your name to "gotcha". Your forensic detective skills put TV coppers to shame.

Or possibly "gotoman" as when any things needs discovering it's you that does it.

Much appreciated  :drinks:

PS, Bella looks a real hottie. Shame she only does outcalls

np500

Outcall rates only though, Red.

She does say "PLEASE NOTE I LIVE AT HOME WITH PARENTS WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO BE EXTREMLY QUIET BUT I GET SO TURNED ON KNOWING I COULD GET CAUGHT AT ANY TIME ".  I assume that refers to camming.

I don't go on AW that often as my bloody h l is too long as it is, but have been on there but never noticed her, I know getting cought can be exciting, but i'd have died if one of my parents had caught me knocking one out or with a girl,  But I'd not be bothered being caught by the girl's parents, used to get my ex ( 35 years  ago ) to wank or blow me off behind the slightest open living room door with her mother sat the other side of the door before I'd go home, big turn on at the time, probubly shat myself now !

Offline HughJardon

GP  :lol: :lol:
& Gatcha the new eagle eyed sleuth on the scene  :bomb:

I'm wondering whether the Bishop may bless us with a review of Bella as she looks Sinful as Hell

And then to annoint you with her heavenly juices sounds gushariffic

np500

No penetration on her likes list , is this an oversight ?

Offline Cymro72

It os good to know Bella does actually meet. I have tried twice, but received no reply. Any chance of hearing how it went?

np500

And is penetrating on offer ?

Offline Cymro72

Her feedback is mainly made up of people saying she failed to turn up or cancelled.

Offline HughJardon

And back to thy Bishop

Obvious interest is going to be aroused on a 1st post of any girl,  and this girl sits on a profile group with Delta White and for 250 an hour (man I'd love to poke her!!!)

Bellas Adult work FB does look spurious
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:38:21 pm by HughJardon »

Offline KTM RIDER

Had this one on my HL for some time - not managed to see her yet as I usually punt on a Sunday - the one day she's off!!!!  :dash:

Bishopbailey

Sorry for the late reply gents I've been in with the misses.

I Bella last week at mine for a one hour outcall for £160. It was agreed after we cammed together first. I think she has trust issues and might be new to this.

As for her, she lovely gents. Aged about 21 I guess, size 8 with gorgeous enhanced boobs and a sexy little round bum.

She gives an excellent dirty GF type sex. I had OWO, DFK and covered sec in at least 3 different positions. Her in reverse cowgirl was truly a holy sight to behold!!   :angelgirl:

As for the gushing...I'll be honest I didn't expect it but wow it was good. She was sat on top of me and riding me like sea biscuit when suddenly she started to shake, lifted off me and gushed all over me. It was my first and my god it was awesome.

It took me four emails and one failed attempt to get her to mine but if you can persevere guys then she is very much worth it. She said to me she still lives with her parents and doesn't drive, but I think her biggest issue is being young and disorganised.

Ratings out of 10 is easy...a solid 9

Would I return again...very much yes!! It might just take another five or six emails to arrange!!  :dash:

np500

Nice one bishopbailey, I do think you should do a review as it will help others access her better , I had my first proper squirting / gushing experience last month with darbyshireprincess and it was an amazing thing, she could have filled the bucket I was ticking , this girls up there on h l ( getting longer ! ) hope she likes the more mature man ?

Offline BogBog1

Bella sounds awesome! Onto the hotlist she goes....

Husqvarna360

Well guys I've messaged Bella twice and the emails have been opened and no response so 3rd time lucky.  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

With only small timescales to punt nowadays good comms are essential for me, I personally just haven't got the time or energy to play Adult work email ping pong with any girl. And in this day and age with messenger and whatsapp the AW system is just too slow. Shame the developers couldn't create a IM app. They'd probably charge for it though  :thumbsdown:

Bishopbailey

I mostly use agencies now after being messed about on AW lots of times :dash: :scare:

Husqvarna360

Just checking my emails and was 4 emails to Bella all opened and not a response to any of them. I won't message her again.   :dash:

Offline bastogne

Well thanks for all the info guys
I think I will definately try Derbyshire out she sounds right up my street , I will message her and tell her there are a queue of us waiting for a return 😛

Bella sounds like the fussy can't be arsed type  so won't bother with that one

Seen tasha in swansea already not my cup of tea she's at least a size 18 I prefer slimmer girls

Someone else suggested wetwild63 , can anyone confirm if she is pretty as there is a partial face pic on her profile that looks a bit rough

For any of you guys dubious about girls who squirt it's not pee I had it in my mouth and it was sweet tasting and the best bit is you know she's not faking as she's constantly cumming all over you

np500

Well thanks for all the info guys
I think I will definately try Derbyshire out she sounds right up my street , I will message her and tell her there are a queue of us waiting for a return 😛

Bella sounds like the fussy can't be arsed type  so won't bother with that one

Seen tasha in swansea already not my cup of tea she's at least a size 18 I prefer slimmer girls

Someone else suggested wetwild63 , can anyone confirm if she is pretty as there is a partial face pic on her profile that looks a bit rough

For any of you guys dubious about girls who squirt it's not pee I had it in my mouth and it was sweet tasting and the best bit is you know she's not faking as she's constantly cumming all over you

Definitely not pee, as you say, sweet in tast, such a turn on when she ( darbyshireprincess) let go, you know you got her turned on and squirting her joy all over you, no faking, no bullshit, full on orgasm, need more, I have let her know I'll book soon as she decides to visit Cardiff again .

Offline mr big

Rosie Derbyshire princess fuck me squirts for fun must of squirted around 5 times in my hour

Offline BogBog1

I'd also be really interested in this.... she sounds like she totally fits the bill, and I'm aware she's not a size 6 20 year old hardbody. But I still have to find them attractive.... some of the pics in her PG show a hot MILF next door, but other pics are definitely verging on ropey granny. Which would make the world of difference to me!

Gatchaman

Threatening to come to Cardiff early April IF she geys enough requests! You lnow whst to do then bois.....

Cardiff tour dates are now on Rosie's profile if anyone is interested

np500

I'm booked in , now where's me beach towel ('s ) ?

Gatchaman

Offline Sticky2336

Had an email this morning advising of the dates unfortunately work commitments have got in the way.

np500

Check her cardiff dates for a soaking, should you be that way inclined, and I don't know why you wouldt't be as your reading this thread !

Offline mr big

I'm trying to arrange the time to see her again great punt top squirter hope she put in a request at reception for extra towels

np500

I always take my own, ( large towel ) don't use them all the time but many times I've turned up , only to be faced with one damp hand towel ? Always  Be prepared for the vanishing towel trick, promised on profile only to be mysteriously unobtainable when you arrive ?
Some things you can't control on a punt, but towels is within my control.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:21:57 pm by np500 »

Offline HughJardon

Thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Seeing her next time shes in Birmingham.... worth a special trip from Bristol. Can't wait to be totally soaked  :thumbsup:

np500

Seeing her next time shes in Birmingham.... worth a special trip from Bristol. Can't wait to be totally soaked  :thumbsup:

Presume your  in Birmingham at the same time as her, as she's in Cardiff  end of march. Check her profile.

Offline mrdiamond77

I would have booked to see Derbyshire Princess but I am seeing Welsh Barbie that week.  Maybe next time.

Gatchaman

I would have booked to see Derbyshire Princess but I am seeing Welsh Barbie that week.  Maybe next time.

See them both.  You know you want to  :diablo:

Offline mrdiamond77

See them both.  You know you want to  :diablo:

I do, but Mr Floppy does not.   :cry:

Gatchaman

I do, but Mr Floppy does not.   :cry:

I know, temperamental little bastards aren't they :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I know, temperamental little bastards aren't they :lol:

Yes, a couple of times in the last few months I have punted twice within 2 or 3 days and the second punt has been a literal flop.  Especially disappointing that Cassandra4you was one of them, so hope for a replay with her.

np500

Yes, a couple of times in the last few months I have punted twice within 2 or 3 days and the second punt has been a literal flop.  Especially disappointing that Cassandra4you was one of them, so hope for a replay with her.

Do you use the little blue fellas ? If not may be worth a try, I used them way back when after having issues ( still not sure if to blame these Roma punts ? ) not too sure I still do need them or ever did but at up to £300 a punt I'm not taking the risk .

Husqvarna360

Red,

What the blue fellas and where are they available?  Thanks  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Do you use the little blue fellas ? If not may be worth a try, I used them way back when after having issues ( still not sure if to blame these Roma punts ? ) not too sure I still do need them or ever did but at up to £300 a punt I'm not taking the risk .

I don't use them Red no.  I have not got a big problem at them moment.  On my last punt with the Goddess in Bristol I came with oral, which has never happened to me before.  I just need a few days break in between punts.

Offline sparktj

I saw Wet&Wild a couple of years ago.  Mind-blowing experience, totally into sex and easy to click with.  I was slightly put off by her voice on the phone (it's a bit deep) but when I met her it wasn't an issue.

I've never experienced a squirter quite like her before or since.  When I started eating her lovely gaping cunt she quickly got into squirt mode and it was like being hit with a high pressure hose.  Amazing volume, lovely and warm and tasteless, but I found it a huge turn-on, a heady mix of her femininity and pure filth.  She'd prepared well with plastic sheeting and a pile of towels.

She also loves deep penetration with cock and with larger objects, both vaginal and anal.  Logistics and are availability have prevented another meet but if I could I wouldn't hesitate.  One of the most memorable experiences I've had - utterly filthy and intense sex.

np500

I saw Wet&Wild a couple of years ago.  Mind-blowing experience, totally into sex and easy to click with.  I was slightly put off by her voice on the phone (it's a bit deep) but when I met her it wasn't an issue.

I've never experienced a squirter quite like her before or since.  When I started eating her lovely gaping cunt she quickly got into squirt mode and it was like being hit with a high pressure hose.  Amazing volume, lovely and warm and tasteless, but I found it a huge turn-on, a heady mix of her femininity and pure filth.  She'd prepared well with plastic sheeting and a pile of towels.

She also loves deep penetration with cock and with larger objects, both vaginal and anal.  Logistics and are availability have prevented another meet but if I could I wouldn't hesitate.  One of the most memorable experiences I've had - utterly filthy and intense sex.

Not far from me I believe, I checked her out about 15 months ago and got a bit excited from a squirting point of view, after checking her private gallery out i shit my self and did't follow it up and only last month had my first real squirting experience, to be followed up later this month with darbyshireprincess. And I found it tasted slightly sweet, loved it.

Offline BogBog1

Cheers for this - I'm really tempted. But would still really like to know the answer to my question above - how is she, physically? Obviously her service is amazing, and "squirting like a high pressure hose" does it for me. But if she's a munter then that makes it less interesting.....

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'm partial to an  older woman. And I love a squirter. I'm also prepared to overlook a few blemishes if the SP is enthusiastic.

But all of that said, wet and wild does look pretty rough. Am i being unfair? Or is that the case. Like Zak, would lover to know how attractive she is - or isn't.

np500

Can't remember how old , but not young, I'm booked in with darbyshireprincess, I think end of next week when she's in Cardiff for a couple of days , young, about 26-9  slim , fit , tattoos and piercings are ok and not a  Problem to me as she delivers, and squirt is only part of the entertainment.