Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any tried Karolina from Massage Northampton  (Read 1214 times)

dlinkn300

Link: External Link/Members Only

Any tried Karolina from Massage Northampton? There are some external reviews from 2010-2011. Nothing recent.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Offline BeetleJames

The photos are likely a few years old at least,  she had the same ones back when she worked at Annabellas. She did a realpunting (or similar) video years ago but it's difficult to find - most places listing it now are fake or have had takedown notices.

dlinkn300

The photos are likely a few years old at least,  she had the same ones back when she worked at Annabellas. She did a realpunting (or similar) video years ago but it's difficult to find - most places listing it now are fake or have had takedown notices.

I have guess so. Too perfect tits and figure with no recent reviews 🤔

Offline HornyHemel

This is the most recent twitpic I can find:

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few years back at Annabellas  (Before I found this site) when she was using the same pics, she bore little resemblance to them.   She was a lot heavier in the body and had short hair.   

The punt was so bad that I stopped early on, this caused her to start shouting and calling me variety of names before storming out of the room.  The maid came in after and did her best to defuse the situation.  I ended up with a partial refund and a free hours punt.

Offline TobyJohn15

The video she did is still floating around online some where.

dlinkn300

This is the most recent twitpic I can find:

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few years back at Annabellas  (Before I found this site) when she was using the same pics, she bore little resemblance to them.   She was a lot heavier in the body and had short hair.   

The punt was so bad that I stopped early on, this caused her to start shouting and calling me variety of names before storming out of the room.  The maid came in after and did her best to defuse the situation.  I ended up with a partial refund and a free hours punt.

Sorry to hear that.  :(

The video she did is still floating around online some where.

Hope someone got a link  ;)

northnorth1

Thought about it myself, she's listed as the anal queen, not sure how true this is.

What's the parlour like?

Offline carlme123

Saw her a couple of years ago at Annabellas and she was pretty good (very fake) but pretty good nonetheless....the weight fluctuates a lot though and she was much heavier than the recent photos suggest but it looks like she has lost a lot of weight recently....