Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cash - discrete ways of obtaining plentiful supplies?  (Read 7619 times)

Offline thefoxman

Tesco cashback - just buy some stuff for a few quid and get £50 cashback on top.

The missus sees the card statement with Tesco on it and thinks I'm spending it on cigs

Her: "we'd save a load of cash if you gave up smoking so much"
Me: Yeah.... (fucking smoking hot women !)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Tesco cashback - just buy some stuff for a few quid and get £50 cashback on top.

The missus sees the card statement with Tesco on it and thinks I'm spending it on cigs

Her: "we'd save a load of cash if you gave up smoking so much"
Me: Yeah.... (fucking smoking hot women !)

Wait til your OH receives clubcard points showing a far lower value spend in the store  :scare:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:20:16 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Setup a new account
Have your wages sent to that account and then have a standing order for the day after your wages arrive to move it minus 10% to your regular account

'Times are hard at the office luv, we've all had to take a hit to keep things going'

It's just not that simple, what about your annual P60 from your employer, what about your personal tax return at the end of the year, how do you hide 10% of your income ?

Receipt in joint account will NOT have your Employer's name, it will quote the new account that has been set up, as this is now the source of the payment received.

mediumjoe

Quite right Topcat, damn , unless you named the account  with a name similar to your employer ?
Or  if it was at the same time you can choose the narrative,so that would work .
My son has his account the same bank as me and put money into his account with the narrative
       "from the bank of dad"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:45:46 pm by mediumjoe »

Finesurface

Like someone suggested above, I'd go down the betting route, set up an account online with either William Hill, Ladbrokes or Coral who all do cards that allow you to go instore and take the cash out.

You might want to pay £250 in each time, withdraw £200 then when the remaining £50s add up maybe take it out and back into your account as "winnings"

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Like someone suggested above, I'd go down the betting route, set up an account online with either William Hill, Ladbrokes or Coral who all do cards that allow you to go instore and take the cash out.

You might want to pay £250 in each time, withdraw £200 then when the remaining £50s add up maybe take it out and back into your account as "winnings"

Presumably there is no handling fee for taking cash out in the store, or paying back into your bank account?

Offline pumps

better still an online prepaid card account such as Pockit?

I'd avoid this company, I've used their services for non punting related business and they gave me nothing but grief. e.g. blocking the card at inconvenient times

Finesurface

Presumably there is no handling fee for taking cash out in the store, or paying back into your bank account?

Not to my knowledge, stores like getting rid of the cash as oddly it saves them money on cash handling fees and they think you'll spend back in store.

Whenever I've betted online and paid money back to myself there has been no fees charged by the bookies either.

Offline tantric talents

I'd avoid this company, I've used their services for non punting related business and they gave me nothing but grief. e.g. blocking the card at inconvenient times
Thanks for info.
I have only used them to buy stuff up to about £300 without OH knowledge and to use to pay AW if I feel the need to see a PG or do an RB.
I will make sure not to keep too much in the account just in case.  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

how do you hide 10% of your income ?
Probably ask a politician. Find a second form of income. You don't have to hide it from HMRC: just everyone else.  :cool:

Offline Marmalade

Bitcoin accounts are quite private. Small fee for transferring money in and out but very simple.

Offline Marmalade

Or become treasurer of some organisation where you collect subs in cash.
Illegal.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Not to my knowledge, stores like getting rid of the cash as oddly it saves them money on cash handling fees and they think you'll spend back in store.

Whenever I've betted online and paid money back to myself there has been no fees charged by the bookies either.

Thanks for that.

Offline geezer_breezer

Method 1
======
There are times when you must legitimitely take cash from the ATM, say for a night out. Take more than you need and pocket the surplus. Do this each time you visit the ATM.  A punting fund will build up.

Method 2
======
Set up an eBay shop. Buy things from your own shop.

Method 3
======
Lift out cash to pay for a taxi journey that you didnt take.

Offline threechilliman

Method 1
======
There are times when you must legitimitely take cash from the ATM, say for a night out. Take more than you need and pocket the surplus. Do this each time you visit the ATM.  A punting fund will build up.

Method 2
======
Set up an eBay shop. Buy things from your own shop.

Method 3
======
Lift out cash to pay for a taxi journey that you didnt take.

Method 1 :thumbsup:

Method 2 won't work.

tcm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Method 1 :thumbsup:

Method 2 won't work.

tcm

Even if it did work, you'd lose large chunks in Paypal charges and ebay listing fees.

Offline webpunter

OP - pimp yourself out as rent-boy  :lol:

Offline Keema

Yep - get a punting walle or a stash tin. If you are worried about large unaccountable transactions, you need to go down the small and regular route.  £10/20 every now stashed away will soon build up. And don't take regular £20s out at the ATM jump up to £50 and go less often. Stashing a few notes should be easy enough. 

Thankfully I don't have to do any of this nonesense Mrs Keema never pays any attention to my bank accounts.

Offline Titti Tatti

I've gone a mad this year with 8 visits to WGs and 6 rub 'n tugs. £10 here and there ain't going to help for l ong. Can move cash twice a year at tax time with little chance of it being noticed

Considering
Opening a new account to receive funds  and pay out but no statements . Best if card is similar looking to my work expenses one

Paying  money into PayPal account from normal bank, then sending it as a 'gift' to the new account. Should not attract fees

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:03:20 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline chrishornx

Open a second bank account and don't tell the wife

still have to transfer money into the new account

Offline webpunter

A bad idea - statements in the post etc

still have to transfer money into the new account

Offline chrishornx

A bad idea - statements in the post etc

same point as me really as the second account would have records of money going in/out although statements could be online so if she didn't know about the account she shouldn't find them

if he drew cash out of the first account to put in the ghost account he faces same problem as now and if transferred by standing order or online that would also show up

Offline webpunter

even with online a/c's stuff still usually goes in the post somewhere along the line

Offline chrishornx

even with online a/c's stuff still usually goes in the post somewhere along the line

we agree again

Offline SolihullPunt

Nothing new, but personal fave is offering to pay for meals in groups and taking everyone's cash.

De-cluttering by selling old crap works well also, you can even earn brownie points from the wife doing this  :D 

When your phone is due a new contract the old one will probably pay for a punt.

If you earn a bonus at work, don't tell the wife and get it paid into a different a/c. 

One only a few people can do depending on their position at work is get petty cash for the business. 

Another slightly expensive one is get an online credit card with no paper statements.   Then get cash out on it.  Helps if you have a lot of work expenses to mask personal expenditure.

Online scutty brown

everyone is missing the obvious.......
pay the flight costs of a couple of young Brasilians to come to the UK, and put them to work with you taking a % of the takings. Totally illegal but a nice source of funds........
I actually had a black Brasilian girl ask me to pay for a couple of her cousins to come to the UK for the duration of the London Olympics. I turned her down.......when I think what a return I could have made on them....Doh!

Offline itk

Me and the OH have separate bank accounts, but i still stash away punting funds in DVD cases. I've probably got funds hidden away I've totally forgotten about

Offline Dipper

First things that come to mind for me are 'little and often ' withdrawals from your most regularly used cashpoints, so as not to arouse suspicion.

If you go past one you regularly use a lot , take out 20-40 at a time for example.
You'll be surprised how soon the punt total will be reached.

Offline switftjake

How about getting cash back when buying fuel, but don't fill the car up. just get half tank.

for example if full tank normally costs £60 fill up £30 worth and get £30 cash back. you would refuel more often, but that probably won't be noticed?

If your job has you on the road a lot you could rack up cash quite quickly

Offline smiths

How discreet to post on the open forum tips that mumsnetters and the like can read. :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How discreet to post on the open forum tips that mumsnetters and the like can read. :crazy: :thumbsdown:

+ 1

Especially with the recent carry on with mumsnetters after they were reading this.       :wacko:

Wonder how many women are looking through dvd cases now.      :unknown:

Online Jonestown

The thing is, I've heard that women can count up, so even if you take out Little and often, they can still do the sums.

poseidon

Does any wife really have the time and patience to her husband's withdrawls and try to find out every item he brought home and how much it cost? How can you possibly decide what an 8 pack of beer is worth? It could be £10 half of the time but it could be half price or 12 for the price of 8. All the effort and research it would take to find out what every shop in the area prices their items at and what's been on offer would be insane.

And what happens if a garage offers petrol at 2/3 the price of other local garages or if 9 out of 10 supermarkets put the price on meat up by 25% due to some situation in the world/euro economy?

If the OH is so paranoid about money going out to the penny, your marriage is as good as over.

Online Jonestown

Does any wife really have the time and patience to her husband's withdrawls and try to find out every item he brought home and how much it cost? How can you possibly decide what an 8 pack of beer is worth? It could be £10 half of the time but it could be half price or 12 for the price of 8. All the effort and research it would take to find out what every shop in the area prices their items at and what's been on offer would be insane.

And what happens if a garage offers petrol at 2/3 the price of other local garages or if 9 out of 10 supermarkets put the price on meat up by 25% due to some situation in the world/euro economy?

If the OH is so paranoid about money going out to the penny, your marriage is as good as over.

See the article by Anthea Turner is today's DM for an insight into snooping wives.

Offline Keema

How hard can it be hiding £100-200, anything more is careless.

Offline ik8133

Do matched betting, it works for me! 

Troutzilla

Good idea
Join the local model railway club and start building a trainset. Some of those locomotives cost a couple of hundred quid and could be a good way of confusing the trail

While I totally approve of anyone building a model railway, doing it to cloak punting activity is possibly the most hilarious reason I've ever heard to do it   :D

Type_O_Negative

eBay!

Yes eBay is a fantastic source of spare money. Recently i sold a few unwanted items (old gore-tex and windstopper jackets, parts from my old laptop - memory, HDD and SSD). Nearly 2 one hour punts with my regular!

Offline NIK

As a single guy can I ask a question.

Why does your wife have access to your bank statements, thank fuck I have never got married.  :bomb:

You and me both, Jim.
The more paranoia I read about on here from those with partners I think how lucky I am.
Also quite often why do they bother going to so much trouble and risk of punting.  :unknown:
I am single and fancy free and can't be arsed to punt anymore.

Offline Justanotherman

You and me both, Jim.
The more paranoia I read about on here from those with partners I think how lucky I am.
Also quite often why do they bother going to so much trouble and risk of punting.  :unknown:

a lot of married couples end up with joint bank account

Offline smiths

You and me both, Jim.

What you call paranoia is what I call being careful NIK. I bother punting and fucking civvies when I get the chance for the pussy.:D

Offline Jimmyredcab

You and me both, Jim.

It seems that paranoia is the norm on here, maybe they should take up another hobby -------- such as train spotting or stamp collecting.   :unknown:

Offline smiths

It seems that paranoia is the norm on here, maybe they should take up another hobby -------- such as train spotting or stamp collecting.   :unknown:

You don't get pussy from those pastimes, so I will stick to being very careful when I punt to ensure I don't get caught out, which I see as the smart thing to do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline joe diddley

While I totally approve of anyone building a model railway, doing it to cloak punting activity is possibly the most hilarious reason I've ever heard to do it   :D

+1

Only an Englishman would ever think of something like that.

Offline NIK

What you call paranoia is what I call being careful NIK. I bother punting and fucking civvies when I get the chance for the pussy.:D

I thought you were single?

Offline smiths

I thought you were single?

Not at present though she doesn't live with me so its easy for me to punt.

Offline Marmalade

I was thinking the same thing. A married man or someone with an o/h will have thought about such things before he punts.

Offline Marmalade

When I lived abroad I mostly did a lot of outcalls. One develops a quick security routine I think of as "lock down." It's good practice. Same for other security things like O/Hs. Security check on visibility of cash and resources, timetable accountability, electronic signatures. You only have to think really hard about it once and then "activate" as circumstances require.  :hi:

poseidon

See the article by Anthea Turner is today's DM for an insight into snooping wives.

Quote from: NIK
Also quite often why do they bother going to so much trouble and risk of punting

This is why I don't ever want to marry a woman who posts on mumsnet.