Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD part 1 and 2 - London  (Read 6966 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gash bash

No photos, limited availability, have to schedule STI tests within a week of a booking with her, need to hire a hotel room for the booking, no, she's too much trouble for me. Punting should be a means of relaxation, not all that unwanted hassle.
Amen to that. No pics means no buy from me. She has been used by lits of punters and noone has said she is a looker, I want beauty cause thats what im paying for.

Offline hendrix

Amen to that. No pics means no buy from me. She has been used by lits of punters and noone has said she is a looker, I want beauty cause thats what im paying for.

She's definitely a looker in my book, and plenty of her reviewers have agreed. Lots of people rate several popular EE prossies as "beautiful" who look extremely average to me. Not worth my money certainly. It's so subjective.

vw

She's definitely a looker in my book, and plenty of her reviewers have agreed. Lots of people rate several popular EE prossies as "beautiful" who look extremely average to me. Not worth my money certainly. It's so subjective.

How many reviewers, there only seems to be a few ?  No where near 80 that banned  Lennyboy 1 claimed !

Would be nice admin could put up x reviews by y reviewers

Noticed the other day one prossie 8 out of 24 reviews were by the same guy.  Might get my abacus out for this one later  :D

Offline hendrix

How many reviewers, there only seems to be a few ?  No where near 80 that banned  Lennyboy 1 claimed !

Would be nice admin could put up x reviews by y reviewers

Noticed the other day one prossie 8 out of 24 reviews were by the same guy.  Might get my abacus out for this one later  :D

More than 2 at least :D - the point is it was mentioned that "none have said she is a looker" which isn't true.

I've certainly reviewed her a lot, but I think they're often different duo's /scenarios so probably useful to some. YMMV as ever in this game!

vw

More than 2 at least :D - the point is it was mentioned that "none have said she is a looker" which isn't true.

I've certainly reviewed her a lot, but I think they're often different duo's /scenarios so probably useful to some. YMMV as ever in this game!

All depends on taste really.

What is her handshake like ?  Your favourite UKE mantra yet never mentioned a prossies handshake in 34 reviews.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

All depends on taste.

What is her handshake like ?  Your favourite UKE mantra yet never mentioned a prossies handshake in 34 reviews.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Exactly.

:D - if it's not on the "likes" list, I don't think it's appropriate to review :hi: :D

Online lewishamguy

Didn't she resemble Melissa Mccarthy? :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Didn't she resemble Melissa Mccarthy? :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Only according to some undesirable (and I think banned) weirdo - probably another jealous prossie/pimp losing business :hi: we've certainly seen that before with KDD on here haven't we? :hi:

Justanotheruser

Agree with Hendrix. She's hot...I don't get what the fascination is with the fact she hasn't got a photo. Most photos of hookers are false advertising at best anyway unless they're obviously 'out' in the public domain anyway. You could always walk if you didn't like her...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Agree with Hendrix. She's hot...I don't get what the fascination is with the fact she hasn't got a photo. Most photos of hookers are false advertising at best anyway unless they're obviously 'out' in the public domain anyway. You could always walk if you didn't like her...

Walk where? Out of the hotel room you've just booked so you can see her? :wacko:

vw

Walk where? Out of the hotel room you've just booked so you can see her? :wacko:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fanboys, who would have them  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline KorbenDallas

Agree with Hendrix. She's hot..

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder I suppose.  I personally didn't find her very attractive.

You could always walk if you didn't like her...

Unless, like me, you'd booked an Outcall...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Never let the facts get in the way of a good white knighting!  :dash:

Offline hendrix

They're not great certainly, but probably preferable to the obsessives that go on about various prossies but claim to be uninterested :D - absolute saddoes.

vw

They're not great certainly, but probably preferable to the obsessives that go on about various prossies but claim to be uninterested :D - absolute saddoes.

2 cheeks of the same arse !   :D

Some punters seem very invested in this one, just an observation !

Offline hendrix

Agreed :D

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Some might suggest that some punters are getting certain services that are not on the menu  ;)

vw

Some might suggest that some punters are getting certain services that are not on the menu  ;)

As much as i dont like fanboys, claims like this are wrong without proof.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Can you varify this ClarkeOfTheCourse?

If not what would lead you to think this?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Can you varify this ClarkeOfTheCourse?

If not what would lead you to think this?

No proof, just PM chatter

Offline hendrix

No proof, just PM chatter

Sounds like some would be better off on Mumsnet if they enjoy "chatter" so much.

Maybe "some" could be man enough to explicitly state what they're talking about, and who is talking, or keep it to the playground?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:07:36 am by hendrix »

vw

Maybe "some" could be man enough to explicitly state what they're talking about, and who is talking, or keep it to the playground?

+1 seems cowardly to imply but not say.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline hendrix

+1 seems cowardly to imply but not say.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The thing is, whatever you think of this particular prossie, it's fairly obvious that she's very successful. Success really fucks off the bitter and deluded, from rival prossies (as we already have proof of a couple of years ago) and pimps,  to punters that get turned down and have a hissy fit over it instead of moving on like any normal punter.

It's very easy to tell the difference between genuine critics (didn't find her attractive, not my type, no pictures etc all normal and valid comments) and this other category of weirdos  :wacko:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
The thing is, whatever you think of this particular prossie, it's fairly obvious that she's very successful. Success really fucks off the bitter and deluded, from rival prossies

Even some level-headed prossies read her reviews and say "Fuck, I wish I had the stamina/guts/confidence to be like KDD" (I know I do) so can you imagine the ones who go all-out insane when someone is on their 'turf'?

Justanotheruser

Never let the facts get in the way of a good white knighting!  :dash:

Not a white knight - was just staying my opinion. Or is it that positive comments aren't allowed now?You can ask a girl to leave if you don't like the look of her. Not difficult.