Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD Pixie  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only

Saw Pixie one lunch time the week before last at HOD 3.  Phoned in the morning 11ish for 1pm booking. Had narrowed my choice to two (Pixie or Apple) on the basis of reviews on here. Both available at my chosen time so went for Pixie. Confirmed  £70 for 30 mins.

I arrived at easy to find and convenient location on time, showered then was kept waiting for 5 minutes or so. Then Pixie came in and was straight into it. Lots of dfk,  owo with okenty of attention paid to the shaft and balls. She got out a vibrator and had that up my arse whilst sucking me off. So what with one thing and another it was all over with quite quickly with CIM.

She is attractive, though not conventionally pretty, and had a good body. Would definitely see her again. Very very enthusiastic.

My only concern is whether this is a brothel and therefore more likely to be raided. I know it's unlikely but don't see any reason to raise the risk.

Anyway excellent experience and great SP.

Offline Malvolio

It is a brothel - but not at all likely to be raided as the owner is an ex-copper.

raylondoner

I've never had any concerns about HoD over many, many years and countless visits in most locations, plus I've always found service first class, including maids - and Pixie, well they don't come much better, do they?  :hi: