Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Vicky - Aldgate E1  (Read 2225 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriend_Vicky (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for Cuddle Mili (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline jonty1

External Link/Members Only

Just seen this polish lady, told me she is 21/22 cant remember exaclty.

Comms - straight forward, 1 phone call to book, fk confirmed and she texted me her address. Phone her at her door but main communal door was locked she said she would come down to get me. English is decent, enough for us to have simple conversation and she understood my requests.

Location - E1 just off bricklane, decent shower facilities once you figure out how to get warm water rather than freezing or boiling. Small room, just enough space for a double bed but it was ok.

Girl: I found her to be attractive, girl next door type with great tits, big and perky, really nice nipples too. Has a bit of a tummy, nothing bad or off putting, only really noticable when shes hunched. She wore a tight dress for me which looked good especially her cleavage. She would have looked better with a bit more make up.

Services: £100 for 1 hour. FK - was ok not deep but plenty of tongue, she has a tongue piercing.
RO - was kind of strange, she wouldnt lie down fully and kinda just starred at me the whole time with a neutral expression, usually im able to atleast get girls to relax when i do RO and get some degree of enjoyment from them but nothing from her. Maybe i just didnt know what she likes. I did fear that maybe she doesnt have a great attitude at this point and that she was gonna be miserable through out, but im glad it definitely changed once she was the one focusing on providing pleasure. - She also allowed fingering, her pussy felt really smooth and it was rather enjoyable.
OWO - very good, not deep but she knew what she was doing, started by brushing her tits over my dick and teashing me by running her nipples up my shaft and around the head. Nice eye contact, then licking shaft and balls, had to tell her not to use hands at the start.
Cg was also good, she mixed it up, grinding on me at first then squatting on my dick, then bouncing on it for a while until i asked her to change postions. It was a great sight watching those gorgeous tits bounce.
Missionary - Probably my favourite she seemed into it, holding her legs apart and putting her hand on my ass encouraging me to go as deep as possible which was a welcome change from some girls who do the opposite. she also didnt shy away from eye contact and was biting her lips which i enjoyed.
Finished in doggy, she felt tight in all postions, and she seems to get pretty wet.
Went for a second pop, usually i find it a bit more difficult to get hard after the first pop but a little owo and FK got me up in no time again. Banged away in mish until her alarm rang and she said "oh no time is up".

Was considreing a neutral for the non responsive RO and alarm but maybe that would be being fussy especially as she didnt short change me on time, it just felt a little abrupt, overall she was friendly, easy to talk to and provided a good and willing service. Anyway i think ive left enough detail for readers to make up their own minds. Said she works with 2 other girls there didnt get their names.

Below pic is her, but she had less make up on, she is around 5'3.

Return? probably as plan b or if i get a craving for a nice pair of tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

Has a bit of a tummy, nothing bad or off putting, only really noticable when shes hunched. She wore a tight dress for me which looked good especially her cleavage. She would have looked better with a bit more make up.

I am glad she has started make some effort, she was wearing just a loose top when I visited her. Probably if I got a glimpse of the tities I would have gone through with the punt.

Offline jonty1

I am glad she has started make some effort, she was wearing just a loose top when I visited her. Probably if I got a glimpse of the tities I would have gone through with the punt.

Hmmm actually I had what you wrote in mind so i texted her to wear the red outfit from her pics for me, she said she didnt have it but would put on something sexy for me.

Offline Sinz

Hmmm actually I had what you wrote in mind so i texted her to wear the red outfit from her pics for me, she said she didnt have it but would put on something sexy for me.

Good thinking, well done mate  :cool:

Offline jonty1

Good thinking, well done mate  :cool:

Yeah thanks for the heads up. It was worth writing your review even if you didnt go ahead with the punt as when she came down and opened the door i wasnt too sure about her either, she just looks so much better without clothes.