Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sophie - Warren Street  (Read 1562 times)

21 review(s) for X Sophie (9 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline mattmatt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I had a meeting scheduled in central London, saw Hot Sophie’s profile location was nearby and was particularly attracted to her profile picture displaying her massive tits. Her profile ticked all my boxes, especially with a comprehensive list of likes including anal. I met up with her this week.

Comms: Very Easy with prompt responses. She was very clear giving instructions to her address. I texted her when I was outside the location and she gave me the floor and Apartment number.

Location: Discreet flat located 5 minutes walk from Warren Street tube. The flat is in a medium-rise block in a business area, which also has student accommodation and some residential. The area was safe when I visited and I know from the days when I worked in the area, it is generally safe in the evenings.
Her room is a large double bedroom with plenty of natural light with a television on a dresser, which she had on with a music channel playing quietly.
She shares the apartment with another girl (I did not see or ask who she was) and I could hear some of the action in the adjoining room, which may put some people off.

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Girl: From Poland, the photos are an economical representation carefully chosen. She is petit, and was well presented, very clean and smelt good. I would guess that her height is around 5’ and apart from her massive chest (probably around an FF) she is small all over but she has very skinny looking bum and quite a belly, which is not evident from the profile pictures. Her age is stated at 28, but I would put her in her mid 30’s. Facially, I did not find her attractive, but she did have a nice and accommodating personality.

Meet: When I met Sophie she greeted me with a black and white lacy bra and panties and led me into her double room. She asked me what I wanted and I said to try all of the likes on her profile, to which she said OK. Paperwork out of the way (she wasn’t in a hurry and just left it on the side dresser) We both undressed and got on the bed and started DFK. Her tits are absolutely huge, but gravity has taken its toll and they have started to head south and become saggy, I still enjoyed them. I noticed that she had a very faint smokers breath, but this was not too off putting (even though I am a non smoker). She asked if I wanted oral and after a wipe down with a wet wipe, proceeded to OWO. Her technique was OK, alternating with just mouth and also hands, but was slightly toothy at times but in a pleasant way. She did lick the shaft a few times but there was no ball sucking. I noticed that she had very small hands, which was accentuated by her bright red nail varnish, but gave no eye contact. During OWO she moved up to brush her tits over my cock and pinching my nipples, which was a very nice sight and feeling. I asked for a 69, which she happily agreed to. She has a very small, neat pussy with small lips and tasted clean. I did use my fingers at times, which she accepted without comment.

I asked for the Mac and we moved on to CG, so I could get an eyeful of her huge tits. Even with lube she felt very tight. Moved on to missionary, deep stick, etc. She is petit, but was able to take a good hammering, even though I am on the bigger size. I felt near to popping, so I asked her to finish me off with CIM, which she willingly agreed to. She tried to take the whole load but was not successful as a lot shot out of her mouth and over my shoulder. She spat into a wipe and gave me some wipes to clean up, cleaned herself up and came back to help me.

I asked for anal and she lubed up, put a fresh mac on me and laid down on her front with her legs closed and guided me in. In this position she was so tight, I carried on for a couple of minutes but gave up as I wasn’t enjoying it and wasn’t interested in asking if she did anal in other positions (I didn’t think she would as she is so petit). I asked to move on to doggy, she agreed and changed the mac. When I was fucking her from behind I asked her to lean through to tickle my balls, which she did but she was pretty heavy handed.

I sort of went off the boil at this stage and suggested to Sophie to have a rest. We rested and had some brief DFK, she offered me a massage, which was just a stroking action with her finger tips and no pressure, not unpleasant, but not a massage. She asked me to relax and proceeded to give me some more OWO to revive me. This went on for quite some time, with her blowing me from several positions, laying her tits on my legs or being in a position where I could play with her tits and this was both enjoyable and successful in fully reviving me for another round.

Mac on again, into missionary then deep stick with her ankles over my shoulders, a great sight looking at her trying to control her huge tits as I fucked her hard and slow. In to doggie and then back to missionary, when she advised my time was up, which was Ok as I’d had enough by then.

I asked for a shower and she gave me a fresh towel, checked that the hallway and bathroom was clear. Shower was clean, with plenty of hot water and gels and shampoos to use. I went back into the room where Sophie was now sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the television, wrapped in a towel, I assume to have a shower herself after I left. I did attempt to make some small talk as I was dressing but she did not seem very interested. I think I left 5 or so minutes after my time.

I am putting this review as a neutral as I personally did not find Sophie attractive facially or body wise, with the exception of her huge tits.  I can’t fault the services she provided as she did provide all of the services I requested. However, I felt she was distant and quite mechanical in her delivery with very minimal eye contact.

Positives:
- Nice person with a willing attitude
- Location easy to get to, centrally located.
- Huge tits (my highlight).
- English reasonable
- VFM considering the service offering on her like list.

Neutrals:
- Distant and mechanical in her delivery

Negatives:
- Nothing to mention

Overall I enjoyed my time with Sophie, but it was distant and certainly did not have any similarity to anything like a GFE or PSE, which is mentioned on her profile.  As I have said earlier in this review, I personally did not find Sophie attractive and coupled with the mechanical delivery, I will not be seeing Sophie again.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing OP, she has been more on my to do list than HL and from the sounds of things she delivers everything on her profile, which is good to know.

Facially do u reckon she looks too old? Was she smiling ? Any makeup. Is she more petite than sweetTeen_Julia ?

Also, looks like you TOFFT, which is great. Cheers
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 01:27:29 pm by Sinz »

Offline mattmatt

Sinz

She's does not look old, has a good complexion but was quite serious and did not make too much eye contact.

She was not wearing any make up, that I could tell.

Hard to compare to sweetTeen_Julia as she is very different, much quieter and not forward like Julia. I would say that she is smaller and her bum is no where near the size and fullness of Julia's but her tits are much much larger! :P

Yes, I did look to see if anyone had seen her but could not find any reviews on any forums, so I TOFFT.

I hope the review helps punters considering Hot Sophie.

Offline Sinz

Sinz

She's does not look old, has a good complexion but was quite serious and did not make too much eye contact.
She was not wearing any make up, that I could tell.

Fair enough, that makes sense- sounds kinda promising

Hard to compare to sweetTeen_Julia as she is very different, much quieter and not forward like Julia. I would say that she is smaller and her bum is no where near the size and fullness of Julia's but her tits are much much larger! :P

A bit like polar opposites of each other but in a good way, that's really helpful to know.

Yes, I did look to see if anyone had seen her but could not find any reviews on any forums, so I TOFFT.

I hope the review helps punters considering Hot Sophie.

Good one mate, absolutely very helpful. Keep them coming. Cheers