Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Groningen (Review)  (Read 507 times)

Offline Diamonddog

Found myself in Groningen with a few hours to spare. Looked on the internet and found a few full service places ranging from €120 to over €200. Too much for me for an unknown service.
Looked at a few Asian massage places but could not work out if they were legit or not, then found Baan Thai and its sister place Angels. Both advertised 1 hour B2B tantric for €70 and as I was nearer Baan Thai I decided to just turn up.

Just a door on the street with a sign Thai massage and Buzzer entry inside. Near vertical staircase with steps made for Thai feet not my size 11's took my life in my hands and ascended to be met by three Thai girls all saying be careful very steep ( they must have had some fatalities on the climb) Girls aged between 30 and 40ish ( hard to tell with Thai women) but all very smiling.

Picked Mali as she was the youngest, a little chubby but with a really pretty face.
Led up another steep staircase to a small room " Take cloths off we shower" liking this already. She stripped and I did then showered together with mural cleaning. Mali giggling and making sure my cock balls and ass was clean.

Back in the room she started the massage which was excellent. No real credit card swipes or tickles but a very good massage. After about 20 minutes she pulled my ass cheeks apart and inspected my ass not sure what she was looking for but she had a good look and prod.

I tried to ask if something was wrong with my ass but it got lost in translation . Anyway Mali started a very nice B2B slivering all over me. Asked me to turn over and continued the B2B managing to glide her tits into my mouth then turning and sliding her pussy over my nose.

By this time I am rock hard and a very good HE followed. After cleaning up Mali asked me to sit up and continued the massage on my back.

Another shower together to get rid of the oil and I'm on my way

Great value for €70 I think more could be on offer

My only comment is the place was incredibly busy I was there over the hour and the shower was in use constantly with guys and Thais also paper thin walls