Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Lidia - Shoreditch - Tall, Slim and Sexy  (Read 6428 times)

5 review(s) for Young Lidia (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline rKinase

This 'hit and miss' punting game has been mostly miss for me, so it was nice to finally land a 'hit'

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Young Lidia was great. She has a lot of reviews here so can't really say much that hasn't been said before, She's very attractive, very tall (about 6ft), tiny breasts, delivers a great service and has a lovely sweet pussy that was a delight to munch on.

The flat I saw her in was on a street just off Brick Lane, she told me she only had it for 2 days though so she may not be there anymore.

She delivers on what she advertises with no fuss and a great attitude. She told me she enjoys her work and it shows. light FK, OWO, RO, missionary, spooning then missionary again. I only came once though...I think she came as well, can't say for sure. Her level of English is also exceptional.

My only negative was that she kept me waiting in her room after I showered for a little too long...maybe about 3 mins in total but it felt like ages, I thought she had pulled a fast one....
That and the fact her tits are tiny. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, but if you're after large jugs, Lidia is not the one for you.

As far as WG in London go, I truly believe there's more bad out there than good. Lidia is most definitely, one of the good.

James999

How the fuck can she be 6ft tall and weigh only 7 stone  :unknown:

Offline Sinz

tbh there are only 4 reviews including yours and 2 of them are no-show Negative, so not much known about her.  KT's Positive review was refreshing and now with your review, seems like the tides are turning.

Offline king tarzan

She is hot
Yep fried eggs as titties
But other than that hot fit body
I ate her beautiful face with endless dfk
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

She is hot
Yep fried eggs as titties
But other than that hot fit body
I ate her beautiful face with endless dfk

Nice one KT, I sure do love some intense DFK

Offline rKinase

She obviously weighs more than that. She's slim but not skinny...there's meat on them bones!

Also, if you search for 'Amazing Lidia' you'll find some other reviews for her.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:35:07 pm by rKinase »

Offline king tarzan

Not skinny at all

holland

tbh there are only 4 reviews including yours and 2 of them are no-show Negative, so not much known about her.  KT's Positive review was refreshing and now with your review, seems like the tides are turning.

hi Sinz

there  is more about her in ukp under different profile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8848

Offline king tarzan

She is extremely hot
Those legs sexy smooth toned
Licked them everywhere

holland

She is extremely hot
Those legs sexy smooth toned
Licked them everywhere

How is her pussy? Big labia or small?

link to previous profiles

Previous profile

Offline king tarzan

Previous profile

To be honest I can't recall
I just shot my lizard tongue through her mango with gee force
I just grabbed with my mouth like a hungry lion on meaty bone and just ate and ate away

holland

To be honest I can't recall
I just shot my lizard tongue through her mango with gee force
I just grabbed with my mouth like a hungry lion on meaty bone and just ate and ate away

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

If I lived closer to East London maximum I would of seen her a few more times..
Super great value for money

Duke L

Anybody duo'd with her and her mate recently? Very tempted....

mrhappypants

Very pretty face
Delivers all her likes including swallow
Good hand and oral
Good attitude
Exemplary Hygiene

I have found her difficult to get hold of over the past few weeks.  If I recall correctly The_Don also reported timewasting.

Offline Sinz

hi Sinz

there  is more about her in ukp under different profile

Thanks for the links to her other profiles, just so hard to keep up with the changes !

Offline Sinz

Very pretty face
Delivers all her likes including swallow
Good hand and oral
Good attitude
Exemplary Hygiene

I have found her difficult to get hold of over the past few weeks.  If I recall correctly The_Don also reported timewasting.

Cheers mate, she's definitely on to my HL now. Lots of positive comments for her on this thread, I guess she will be worth it especially with swallow on offer.

Offline rKinase

Previous profile

Large labia IIRC. But not all over the place, it's still neat and tidy IMO.

She responded well to me licking and nibbling her clit, she enjoys RO from what I experienced.

holland

Large labia IIRC. But not all over the place, it's still neat and tidy IMO.

She responded well to me licking and nibbling her clit, she enjoys RO from what I experienced.

Thank you very much :hi:

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review. Does anybody who has seen her know if she allows fingering and toy play? Cheers.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review. Does anybody who has seen her know if she allows fingering and toy play? Cheers.

I don't but I think, if you frame a polite service request and she responds, the chances are good that you will get an honest answer.

I have not been able to reach her for two weeks and suspect this thread has generated interest and left her busy. 

Offline king tarzan

I just performed mango lIcking  only prolonged.
Other than that I have no recollection
Fingering is of far less impotrance to me during my renting time.. she did do cim though that I am 100% sure

Offline rKinase

I went down on her a lot and she let me insert my fingers. But I think it by this time she was well warmed up and my finger play was only light...If you intend to finger her exclusively it may be a different story. You should send her a message with questions.

Offline Ozy84

Dont have an adultwork account and sending a txt is a bit forward in my experience. Tha ks for the replies though.

Offline rKinase

Dont have an adultwork account and sending a txt is a bit forward in my experience. Tha ks for the replies though.

Wha...! I text all the time! I don't have an Adultworks account either. Are you paranoid? Maybe you should get a dedicated pay as you go sim card

mrhappypants

Out of interest, has anyone managed to book her recently?  Without any incident that I can think of that might have prompted it, she has stopped responding to booking requests. 

Maybe the Happypants magic has warn off?

Offline robbie54321

Mr HP
I saw her and her duo partner Kim on Thursday. Review to follow
Lidia didn't respond nor answer or open the email request I sent her on AW but I had no problems booking by text.
Hope this helps

mrhappypants

Mr HP
I saw her and her duo partner Kim on Thursday. Review to follow
Lidia didn't respond nor answer or open the email request I sent her on AW but I had no problems booking by text.
Hope this helps

Cheers Robbie, text it is then.