Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone had 'clamping' done to them in real life or punting?  (Read 2350 times)

Offline horsa

Clamping:

You are having penetrative sex with a girl. She uses her pelvic floor muscles (kegal exercises) to make her pussy appear very tight. The man usually cums in seconds. If it is a short booking time is pretty much over, if it is a long booking it makes round 2 difficult. - FROM PUNTINGWIKI

have you had 'clamping' done to you in real life or punting? I had 1 do it in Amsterdam and it didn't have the desired effect on me!!

Online Jonestown

This is the Shanghai Grip that Wallis Simpson is reputed to have used to enthrall Edward VII and make him her slave for life. I suspect most WG's couldn't be arsed to make the effort.

Offline king tarzan

Clamping:

You are having penetrative sex with a girl. She uses her pelvic floor muscles (kegal exercises) to make her pussy appear very tight. The man usually cums in seconds. If it is a short booking time is pretty much over, if it is a long booking it makes round 2 difficult. - FROM PUNTINGWIKI

have you had 'clamping' done to you in real life or punting? I had 1 do it in Amsterdam and it didn't have the desired effect on me!!

Sophia_lawrence does that to me
Mt banana beast is big enough as it is she does that and groans whilst I snog the hell out of her beautiful face!!

I remember in a brothel a lady called carmen done that to me
Also a lady called natalie
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Fascinating historical insight.
I've been watching 'The Crown' on Netflix and this was never mentioned once. Perhaps the producers should be told about the 'Shanghai Grip'.

Offline lostandfound

I remember a girl who could grip my finger so hard I couldn't pull it out. I asked her to try the same thing while I was fucking her, but through a condom the effect was dulled so much it was a waste of time for me.

Offline king tarzan

I remember a girl who could grip my finger so hard I couldn't pull it out. I asked her to try the same thing while I was fucking her, but through a condom the effect was dulled so much it was a waste of time for me.

Also you don't want rubber coming off

Offline Jerboa

Yeah I got clamped once, when I went to see Barbie of West London, came back and the bastards clamped my motor!  :angry:

Offline tantric talents

My first girlfriend who I lost my virginity to could clamp so hard she could prevent entry if she wanted to. Fortunately she loved sex too much. Wasn't I the lucky one :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:45:01 pm by tantric talents »

Offline xxlmuscles

OP said real life or punting. So this is not real? Hope I don't wake up soon :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Sedition

Yeah I got clamped once, when I went to see Barbie of West London, came back and the bastards clamped my motor!  :angry:
Barbie!
That mental, cum-guzzling , addled old whore! :wacko:
Happy memories....

Offline Jerboa

Barbie!
That mental, cum-guzzling , addled old whore! :wacko:
Happy memories....

She's still about, External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

briefly had a girlfriend who could bite and hold me like that with her fanny....
developed her pelvic muscles as a dancer at the Crazy Horse Show and similar places.
She ended up as a primary school teacher.......if only the parents knew!

Offline pewpewpew

I saw this Chinese girl who did that to me once. To be honest I quite liked it despite knowing that she just wanted me to hurry up so she could get me out early

Offline mrfishyfoo

Every pole-dancer I have fucked can do it and I've fucked plenty of them. The gymnasts I have had are also quite adept at it. All of them are/were very athletic and toned.

Offline dkn

She's still about, External Link/Members Only
Lost my anal cherry to her many moons ago - must have been around 20 years ago!  Can't believe those prices, mind!

Offline king tarzan

Lost my anal cherry to her many moons ago - must have been around 20 years ago!  Can't believe those prices, mind!

Money talks for her still to be around!!

Online scutty brown

How big was her strapon? Did it hurt when she reamed it up your ass?

Offline Trotter671

Only had 1 civvy GF years ago who knew how to use her kegel muscles (she was a horse rider funnily enough!). A couple of WGs have also done the clamping thing on my fingers as well as my cock - thankfully towards the end of proceedings not just to get me to blow and out of the door :dance:

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only

Lisa ff  ;) Powerful girl able to stop the rotation of a large rabbit vibrater with hers .
An excellent full on East End  Gangsters Moll type of girl, she has shagged the brains out of me on quite a few times never felt she used the power in it to finish me quickly always a what position next and I am up for it girl....Sorry sound fluffy :drinks: :drinks:

I used to do her at Sapphires where they had a mirror on wall good days :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

Lisa ff  ;) Powerful girl able to stop the rotation of a large rabbit vibrater with hers .
An excellent full on East End  Gangsters Moll type of girl, she has shagged the brains out of me on quite a few times never felt she used the power in it to finish me quickly always a what position next and I am up for it girl....Sorry sound fluffy :drinks: :drinks:

I used to do her at Sapphires where they had a mirror on wall good days :rolleyes:

Yup Lisa's seen more helmets than Hitler, nice bird though.  :)

Offline purple_t

Yes this happened to me in a punt. I didn't mind as it was right near the end of the booking. I think the girl was a bit miffed I had lasted so long and was trying to bring the punt to a close as time was basically up. I do not begrudge her for this! Also it didn't make me instantly cum but it did feel pretty fucking good.

Btw this isn't a subtle brag about being able to last a long time, it's a curse rather than a blessing :angry:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:01:46 pm by purple_t »

Offline tantric talents

Btw this isn't a subtle brag about being able to last a long time, it's a curse rather than a blessing :
Well it took me a while when I was younger to learn to get full control of my orgasms and I don't think it's a curse at all!
You dont get prizes for how many times you come!
In fact if there is no cim on offer I frequently decide not to come at all.
That's not to say I don't thoroughly enjoy an hour or more of sex with a hottie 
Remember it's often the journey that's the fun bit and not always the destination   :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

....this isn't a subtle brag about being able to last a long time, it's a curse rather than a blessing :angry:

Damn fucking right it's a curse.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

I've been banned by lasses in the past and had others refuse me early morning bookings because of how long I can fuck for.

I have a genuine medical reason for why I last as long as I do. Snapped banjo string.  :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:33:27 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline rikgrimsby

i find good when a girl clamps lol

Neal69

Yes

A top class Rom who has sadly now returned home would always give the old boy a squeeze after I had cum but was still hard inside her then give you a cheeky smile before I pulled out.

Myself and a lot of others in my punting region still miss her.

N

Offline george r

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline george r

did once see a girl who could squeeze you a bit, but not a death grip..

Offline Turtle Z

yes, only last week I had my fanny magnet clamped while enjoying a punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only