Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Aberdeen  (Read 1383 times)

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only

Spotted Jessica on VS last week, called up, the conversation was to the point and quite blunt, should have been a warning sign.  She claims to be Polish, as does her room mate

Arranged a 1hr punt for £90, got the street and postcode texted to me right away, then called from the front door for find out which buzzer.  The flat is on a very busy dual carriageway close to a busy junction, so with loaded trucks accelerating past constantly, it was impossible to hold a phone conversation at the door with the traffic noise.  I texted and she came down in a tracksuit to open the door.

So in the flat, the working room was a weird long shape, with the bed wedged into the lye in of the roof.  So banged my head on the roof a couple of times when doing doggy.  The bed had also no sheet, just a pink matress protector on the bare matress, no pillows either. 

She looks exactly like the photos, they must have been taken in the flat as the pink matress protector is in one of the shots.  She entered the room after getting out of the tracksuit and into a shapless pink thing, which she took off in the first 30 seconds, would have been nice to see her in a bra and drawers and have some build up.  I like a big curvy girl, so to me her body was spot on, couple of small discreet tattoos, had a nice shaved fanny, but bristly legs.  I think I read that she is 24, even though it says 20 on her VS ad.

Without going into too much details, the action was cold, she was avoiding eye contact, got a couple of quick little fake smiles, but on the whole I could tell she didnt like being there.  Finished 10mins early at my choice and just left, didn't bother with a shower.

As I was getting dressed, I could hear somebody in the next door flat getting a good pumping, not sure if it would have been WG related or not.

There are other girls operating from the same flat, Olivia has pictures in the same rooms and Jessica, but may be others

External Link/Members Only

This was a picture of Jessica

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bushman

Why did you go for her if that is the roomy?

Offline sub_marine

I like big butts and I cannot lie

was just looking up the address and found the advert at a rental firm, but then noticed another flat in the same block which I've seen on another AW profile pictures

Offline bushman

If you like it, you like it. :thumbsup:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Hahahaha

I was with her yesterday for a £30 15 minute. Stated she gives the best BJ but wouldn't go OWO because I just went pee pee. She is an extremely big girl.  Ass at least 3 feet wide, no shit.  If anything for me she was a neutral punt.  Only good thing was lots of eye contact fucking her.  BJ was mediocre, and that is being generous.

Might have a crack at her pal Olivia.

Conserve your energy for the hike up the endless spiral staircase.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 12:32:49 am by EL1M1N8OR »

Offline sub_marine

I barely got any eye contact, yeah those stairs are almost as high as Aileen's were.  I don't think I got off to a good start since the buzzer didn't work, so Jessica had to come down to open the door, and she was out of breath by the time we got upstairs

bt1885

Haha, So they're both the same, A right pair of horrid creatures :dash:
I met with Olivia, who was a darling up until the cash had changed hands them holy shit did she change... no this no that no the bloody next thing.
I paid for an hour but ended up leaving after about 35 mins. Shame really as in my opinion Olivia's petite body is smoking but she's just a little wretch. Would definitely avoid in the future.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I barely got any eye contact, yeah those stairs are almost as high as Aileen's were.  I don't think I got off to a good start since the buzzer didn't work, so Jessica had to come down to open the door, and she was out of breath by the time we got upstairs

It was only during Mish. 

I did experience the false uncomfortable smiles.

I think her stairs are worse than Alieen2000s.

Offline sub_marine

Yeah, the staircase looks dodgier, that fucked up mailbox on her floor, was having seconds thoughts right there, strange open plan floors considering the tightness of the stairs

Offline bushman

Haha, So they're both the same, A right pair of horrid creatures :dash:
I met with Olivia, who was a darling up until the cash had changed hands them holy shit did she change... no this no that no the bloody next thing.
I paid for an hour but ended up leaving after about 35 mins. Shame really as in my opinion Olivia's petite body is smoking but she's just a little wretch. Would definitely avoid in the future.
Seen Olivia, not horrible, a few shy smiles, can't speak english. Body great. Neutral.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Yeah, the staircase looks dodgier, that fucked up mailbox on her floor, was having seconds thoughts right there, strange open plan floors considering the tightness of the stairs
I walked all the way up into the loft past the mail all over the floor, right up into the loft.  With a sleeping bag on the side of the staircase at the very top. Then some guy came up in a tank top and it had me thinking this is a set up.  Just like you say, strange set up with skinny stairs and huge open plan hallways.